Beastdrol Starter Stack

Sicboy

Awards
Ok so this is my second post regarding the same thing. I dont know what happened to my first posting it just dissapeared.

Anyway, So Im 31 years old I weigh 185 lbs not sure of my body fat percentage. Ive been working out now for about a year or so. Ive lost some body fat and started looking a bit more leaner. My diet is really solid I drink about a gallon or more of water a day, i dont drink beer or much alcohol period.

I bought the beastdrol starter stack that includes:

1 Beastdrol
1 Forged Liver Support
1 Forged Post Cycle
1 Forged Joint Repair
1 Forma Stanzol

My question was, would this be a good starter for someone like me? This will be my very first cycle and I wanted to know if there would be anything else to take while on this.

Ive done a lot of research on a lot of different products and learned a lot. I know pills are worse then injection and found that a lot of product out there can have some pretty bad sides. I know that eating is very important as well as training. Ive always had a hard time gaining size in the muscle area. My goal is to gain more mass and strength (obviously everyones goal lol)

Im just looking for some insight and possible suggestions.

thanks again and hopefully this post wont dissapear too

biggfoot70

Awards
I would like to start by saying that the beastdrol starter stack is awesome. However, with that being said, Its superdrol. Which can be pretty harsh depending on the person. Most people on here will tell you to start with a milder ph for you first cycle. Now thats out of the way, if your 31 then your old enough to decide. I would definately get a serm, like nolva or clomid, for pct. If you add that to your pct you should be in good shape, so to speak. But keep in mind, your blood pressure will probably go up, so try to avoid other things that can increase bp. Lethargy can be bad on sd, as can back and calf pumps. Hawthorne berry can help with bp and taurine can help with pumps. Start at 10mgs each day for the first week, if no sides then go to 20mgs. I wouldnt advise going over 20 for your first cycle , but then again I wouldnt advise doing beastdrol for your first cycle either. Helladrol would be a much better option imho.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Your lipids will also get screwed up as well. If you pick up some Haoldrol (helladrol from the same place), and hold onto the joint support and beastdrol for a second cycle, and get the SERM (torem is another option besides clomid and nolva) mentioned above, you'll have a much more "newbie" friendly cycle.

Dig around on superdrol, yes it can give amazing gains, but it can be really hard for a newbie to hold those gains for many many reasons. Halodrol gives much more mild gains, but is a lot easier to deal with and keep the gains after.

ManBeast

ForAnAngel

Awards
I followed the same exact advice ManBeast gave me and went ahead with the Helladrol and Nolvadex. I was also a superdrol sucker and realized how INTENSE and HARSH those stacks are. This is my 3rd PH cycle and I can say that this is the cleanest, safest, and most manageable cycle yet. Mr. Supps is good stuff.

Sicboy

Awards
Cool cool thanks for all the advise. I just want to make sure Im covering all my basis. Like I said before i do a lot of research on things but I needed to get real advice from people who know situation rather then going off of reviews from people who are seasoned with this stuff.

Ill be checking out those products first and hang on to the Beast till im ready. Thanks guys

Sicboy

Awards
Sorry one more question... What exactly are back / Calf pumps?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Very similar to extremely painful cramps in those areas. Back pumps are crazy painful.

Also dont start with beastdrol.

Sorry one more question... What exactly are back / Calf pumps?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established

Sicboy

Awards
So the pumps are unavoidable? Or is it low percentage that one may not experience them?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Taurine helps alot, you can buy helladrol from mr. supps and run it with the rest of the beastdrol stack just add a serm to pct.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
most people using a methylated oral will experience them to some degree.

ManBeast

Sicboy

Awards
Ok so what exactly is a serm? Im sorry but I am a total nub. Is it an injectable or digestible lol. I wanna know everything so, please excuse the dumb questions.

And thank you for the help and advise.

Sicboy

Awards
Ok maybe I answered my own question but a Serm is an inti-estrogen receptor or something like that right? I love titties but dont want'em lol

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. SERM for short.

Sicboy

Awards
Awwwww it makes sense now. I had no idea it was an acronym.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 12
Ppdub Pro Bodybuilding 1
Ppdub Anabolics 4
Cycle Logs 15