RonShipman
Banned
If you feel this way
1. I can't get beautiful Women
2. I have no confidence
3. I'm fat/ugly or both
4. Nobody will ever want me
5. If I'm lucky I might be able to
6. I wish I could be with a Girl like that
7. I'm lonely and tired of jerking off
8. I want it my way for a change
Then you won't want to miss this thread over on bb.com... It won't let me post links on here yet. So go to bb.com and check me in the MISC section.
1. I can't get beautiful Women
2. I have no confidence
3. I'm fat/ugly or both
4. Nobody will ever want me
5. If I'm lucky I might be able to
6. I wish I could be with a Girl like that
7. I'm lonely and tired of jerking off
8. I want it my way for a change
Then you won't want to miss this thread over on bb.com... It won't let me post links on here yet. So go to bb.com and check me in the MISC section.