Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Be careful with Vitamin D supplementation

[h=1]Vitamin D Linked to Skin Cancer
(high-normal range)[/h]
Invalid Link Removed

"Be careful with Vitamin D supplementation"


this study in regards to D supplementation means nothing
 
"Be careful with Vitamin D supplementation"
this study in regard to D supplementation means nothing


A lot of people I know (including myself) love to supplement so that they are on the high end of the normal range for most things. This post is pointed at those people.
 
it is an association obviously more the UVB exposure higher is the risk
 
That's true. Ok it's mid-day and I might need a coffee hahahaha...
I'm from the north and don't get much sun, so I wasn't even thinking about the obvious :)
 
I got bloodwork done last week and my Vitamin D 25-OH levels were a 22! Was advised to begin supplementing with 5000mg D3 daily. So far it's been a few days and seem to feel a bit more calm. I read recently that supplementing with D2 is actually detrimental and lowers D3 levels.
 
many doctors continue to prescribe Drisdol, to practice medicine is like any other skilled laborer one must have the desire to continue to practice nor forget the calling which drew them to the profession in the first place
 
Back
Top