bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BBartsche's Genomyx Stimaholic Pre-Workout Review

[
Stimaholic-RA1.png

Taste 10

The flavor is Blue Colada and man was it very good. It did tastes like a blue something flavored pina colada, and I actually really enjoyed it. I do like the tropical taste that this product brings and I have to say the flavor system is on point. Great unique flavor. Genomyx is really thinking outside the box with their flavors.

Mixability 10

1 serving with 6-8oz of water before a workout, so I did the 6oz on the lower side of things side. I enjoy very strong tasting products so I usually use less water and iI had no problems mixing it up at all
Formula

I am going to be blunt and honest not a fan of prop blends because you really never know what the dosing is for each product that you get in their or if it is even all quality, and the order really plays a huge part in this 18 mg prop blend and here is my best guess at the breakdown

Beta Alanine: In my best guess would have to be between 3-3.5 mg as seeing as this is the rate at which is is said to to be effective
Caffeine : Guessing in the range between 200-250mg Hard to tell with this because I have used a LOT!!! of stims, but the energy I got was their
Dendronbium Extract, , Hordenine, Phenylethylamine HCL from reading these are nootropics and they do help out overall focus and can give an extra boost of energy. This sample really nailed it, and I liked that aspect. 12 grams total
Alpha GPC from what I have read is supposed to help improve your memory and function and based on that it should help out the nootropics this would fill out the rest

Energy Level, Focus and Pumps; 9

I would give this an 8 for energy level. It did not blow my mind, but that might have been because of a lack of sleep, and being on a cut. This is also good, because I do not always want to feel like I am stimmed out during a workout. The dosing of caffeine is right where it needs to be, this is the zone I like to stay in.

Focus: WOW!!! This stood out the most for me the perfect combination of the nootropics really drives this product and gives you a good lasting surge of energy that stays for a good amount of time. I still feel like I am on cloud 9 because of this product. I have a clear focus and actually wrote a 5 page paper in 1.5 hours with this clarity in my head

Pumps I did a Chest/Triceps/Shoulders circuit workout I had some decent pumps. This product is in no way a PUMP product, because it lacks the necessary ingredicents (GPLC , Glycero, Agmatine,), but this product is one that helps promote the energy and drive to really get your day going in the gym.. This product would be well stacked with your typical agmatine or other no-stim pump product. It works great alone, with something else it will be amazing and mind blowing, plan on using AMP citrate with it tomorrow for my leg workout, as I jumped on that NutraPlanet special.

Overall This product is beyond good, I have a full tub that I bought and I will give a more in depth review after that tub is finished.

Once again Thank you for letting me get a sample, and I hope my review helps some of you out.

B

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you add in AMP Citrate its an even better experience