BBartsche Takes on Quake 10.0

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I want to take a second to Thank The Solution for picking me to try out QUAKE 10.0 by Scivation.

I am going to give this product the due justice it deserves and review it and log it as I use it in the next coming weeks.

My review initially is going to hit on some key Points that will be noted out in the headlines

Mixability

I took my first serving in 8oz of water and man was it delicious. 8oz may have been a little too sweet, so I tried it in a little but more water, 10oz for me was the perfect amount of liquid to use it. Shook 2 times and bam, the product was dissolved and no clumping or issues.

Taste -
When I first tried it I was blown away by the flavor. It is legit a top 5 overall flavor with me. It didn’t taste like any other watermelon flavor that I have had, more of a light flavor and gum based, which it should be.
What I liked about this product was that it legit Reminded me of a liquid version of watermelon bubblegum I am a big fan of watermelon bubblegum, and I can stand to drink over and over again
How did this vary with different amount of scoops/water? The more water, the less the flavor was potent. Putting it in 10oz, was probably the best amount of water that I put it in

What was your sweet spot?
Sweet Spot was around 10oz of water

Formula
- Breakdown the formula/ingredients and what you think
The formula itself is pretty explanatory, CIT Mal, Amino’s Peak O2, ingredients that have been studied and used to help achieve the goal they were set out to do

For one scoop I like that it has a good enough that I can add stuff to it without going overboard. I can always add more to a single scoop and get what I want. Very customizable formula. I like the way it looks and I like the results of one scoop.

- What would you like to change or modify?
I would like less Caffeine per scoop, I am not overly sensitive to caffeine, but 350 mg for two scoops, is a lot really early in the morning, it may cause a crash later on during the day and I do not want that. Maybe throw in some nootropics to help with mental focus, maybe noopept of Huperzine A in the stim version.

Workout Reaction:
** If you train fasted
- Thoughts on pre-workout, energy, and pumps
I workout on an empty stomach with only the BCAA’s in the Quake 10.0. The energy is pretty good, not over stimulating but perfect on the one scoop level. I had pretty good pumps for only having this in my system and training on an empty stomach, I can only imagine how well this would be when there is food in your system.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So good you had to make 2 threads. Love it!

Lets get some pics in here, and lets see you crush some workouts on Quake!!!
Look forward to some honest feedback brother.

btw the Theanine is added to provide a long lasting energy flow. Hence why you may not crash off 2 scoops. Before you write it off. You will have to give it a shot. I can almost bet you will be surprised at how steady and released the energy is before judging a book by its cover. That is the purpose of that addition.

For your fasted training give the 2 scoops a whirl. If you want to hit 2 scoops for an afternoon or weekend workout I think you will truly see the pump shine. Carbs + Nitrates = Winning.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3/7
Legs

Leg extension
4*15@110

VLPress
3*9@4 45s per side

Leg press
3*7@ 2 100s + 5 45s per side

Lying leg curl
4*15@110
2*6@155

Standing Calf raises
4*15@250lbs

Front squat
5*3@145

Dosed Quake at 1 scoop and felt good clean energy and the endurance factor was there with the added Peak O2

3/8
Vbar pushdown
3*10@130

Alt db curl
3*10@30lbs

Rope pressdown
3*10@110

Barbell curl
3*7@70lbs

Straight bar cable curl
4*8@100lbs

Single ark machine curl
4*12@30lbs

Straight bar pressdown
3*20@80lbs

Dosed Quake at 1.5 scoops. Energy was pretty legit. Didn't sleep well at all and felt good the whole workout. Pumps were quite noticeable with the bigger serving size. Tomorrow going to go for 2 full scoops to gauge the effectiveness of quake, which I can say is pretty legit

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Are these all fasted workouts? Can you note if you are dosing fasted or fed and the difference you see between both styles of training? If you do train fed, note how close you take it and your carb choices prior to training. With the added nitrates you should see some pop.

how close are you dosing quake to your workout? Divy it up and see what suits you best with and without food. Keep us in the loop on the energy and how you feel it hit you. Is it right away, streaming, long lasting, short? Does it carry past your workout?

Love to see some honesty regarding pumps , energy, and performance. You may see some increased sweating due to the capros.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IN on this!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
BTW --> Happy Early bday! March Birthdays FTW
Monday correct?

better see some Donuts and Little G's in here!

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Legs and Shoulders

Leg Extensions
4x15@120

Vertical leg press
4x9 @5 45s per side

Lying leg curl
3x15@125
1x10@140---1x6@140---1x3@140

V Squat Machine
3x7@4 45s per side
3@
Stiff leg deads
3x10@145

DB shoulder press
4x8@55lbs

Side laterals
2x12@25
1x12@25---1x7@25-----1x@25

Face Pulls
4x20@60lbs

Unilateral Plate loaded shoulder press
3x8@70lbs per side

3/12

Barbell curl
4x8@70lbs

DB Alt curl
3x12@30lbs

Rope pressdown
3x12@120lbs
1x12@120---1x8@120---1x3@120

Standing cable curl
3x8@120

Seated db curl
4x12@25lbs

Vbar pressdown super set reverse grip pressdown
3x8@150///3x15@100

Like my man The Solution said, when added with carbs, muscles will be fuller. OH yeah they were. For the first workout, I used 2 full scoops and man, were my legs and shoulders pumped to the gills. I Felt the energy l0ng until the workout was over. Dosed at 3am and still felt good energy at 730am. It was legit a good dose for what you get. The capros helped the endurance, and I was sweating a little bit more with it.

The arm day I dosed 1 scoop, and had a few jelly beans in the morning. Overall the pump was good, the energy was good as well. The product does speak for it self, it can be dosed at one scoop and stim sensitive will be fine, 2 scoops and you are good for those who like more stims in your life.

Both doses were 30 minutes before my first set and felt like it was perfect timing. I like the effects from it especially when I add carbs in about the same time I take the pre workout.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Like my man The Solution said, when added with carbs, muscles will be fuller. OH yeah they were. For the first workout, I used 2 full scoops and man, were my legs and shoulders pumped to the gills. I Felt the energy l0ng until the workout was over. Dosed at 3am and still felt good energy at 730am. It was legit a good dose for what you get. The capros helped the endurance, and I was sweating a little bit more with it.

The arm day I dosed 1 scoop, and had a few jelly beans in the morning. Overall the pump was good, the energy was good as well. The product does speak for it self, it can be dosed at one scoop and stim sensitive will be fine, 2 scoops and you are good for those who like more stims in your life.

Both doses were 30 minutes before my first set and felt like it was perfect timing. I like the effects from it especially when I add carbs in about the same time I take the pre workout.
See if you push back your pre workout meal to 60 minutes how it affects you (take quake 15 minutes prior)
and pre workout meal 90 minutes prior then take the quake15 minutes prior

Dosing this around will see how you respond best and how you get different effects.

What is the sweet spot with quake and water ratio in your shaker?
What do you find is optimal with 1 scoop or 2 scoops (liquid wise) to get the perfect flavor? Just trying to gather some great feedback

Keep really hitting on the energy (Streaming, long lasting, jittery, how long it lasts, how long until it kicks in)
What you notice performance wise, pump wise, and endurance wise.

Much better feedback above

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Legs 3/14

Leg extensions
3*15@120

Front squat
5*5@150

Vsquat machine
3*5 @4 45s per side

Vertical leg press
2*10 @ 3 45s per side
3*6@ 4 45s per side

Lying hamstring curl
3*12 @125
2*10@155
2*10@155---1*6@155---1*4@155

Walking lunges
4 sets 15 Steps each leg 25lbs in each hand

Leg Day called for 1 scoop of Quake about 15 minutes before the workout. I did have a meal about an hour before the workout. I had a pretty good pump with one scoop, and 60minutes pre workout meal, but I think for me I need to dose it closer to the workout. Just my personal preference. Regards to energy I did notice that at 15 minutes pre workout, I did not have the instant boost of energy, I had a little boost, but the rest of the workout felt good as the energy slowly poured in. The energy is smooth, not jittery at all at one scoop, next workout I will dose 2 scoops about the same time and see how it is effecting my workout, with all variables the same as above. Overall it was a good workout, especially on 4 hours of sleep and a 10 hour work day. Quake is growing on me and I can’t wait to train the next day.

With dosing in water, My favorite ratios are 1 scoop 8oz, 1.5 scoops. 10oz and 2 scoops 12oz is my sweet spot

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That seems to be pretty close to most feedback on water/powder ratio. Most find that 6oz is the sweet spot for 1 scoop.
Personally I only tried 1 scoop of each flavor, so I can't comment much as every logger has had more quake then I have.

Good stuff on the energy aspect. Do you think pushing your meal back a bit further (90 min) and then quake closer may illicit a better workout? Or do you find that 1 hour pre is a good sweet spot for energy and digestion for your training?

hows the pump treating you?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Oh yes, definitely in on this action, looking great so far brother!

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3/16/17

Chest and Shoulders
DB Incline press
4x8@70lbs
2x15@55lbs

Side Laterals
4x8@30lbs
3x12@20

Barbell Incline
5x5 @155

OHP
5x3 @ 115

Face Pulls
3x15@90lbs
2x20@70lbs

DB decline press
3x7@70lbs

Seated DB Press
4x7@55lbs

Chest Fly Machine
3x12 @120lbs

Quake 10.0 Dosage
1 Scoop 15 Minutes Pre-workout 6 oz water
Food Intake 90 minutes Pre (25 grams Carbs, 3 Grams Fat, 25 Grams protein)

Workout Review
I took quake 15 minutes before I worked 0ut. The energy aspect was subtle at first, not jittery, quite smooth and it was a lasting effect throughout the whole entire workout, even with cardio added. I can tell that for me I need to have carbs closer to the workout, as I saw a pump early on, however I burned through the carbs when I worked, so I still had them in my workout, however for me dosing with my pre, is probably a better usage of carbs. I am doing a mini cut, so pumps are hard to do, but with the ingredients in the pre, I can still get a good pump. When I have a good quality high carb day, I am going to monitor this aspect, with more detail, but I can tell, it is going to be amazing. So shoulders and chest are my weak spot, I have an issue with my scapula, that it pushes my right shoulder too forward, so pressing movements are an issue, however, I felt quite strong. I like how the Peak 02 and Capros work together. I have good endurance and I am sweating a lot more than usual.

Based on this workout, I do like taking Quake about 15 Minutes before I workout and dosing a meal 30 minutes- 60 minutes pre workout. If I do 30 Minutes will use 25 grams of carbs, 60 minutes 40 grams of carbs

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My 2 cents take your Quake with 25-30 additional carbs from HBCD, dextrose or waxy maize

I bet this solves the issue / problem instantly for pumps and energy

Another thing is your intake in a daily period may not be enough. You may need to raise Kcals based off your goal or carb load your last meal
If training first thing in the morning . This will help restore your glycogen for fasted AM training

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Also ----> if you got some spare cash get a deep
Tissue massage and have the nurse dig into your scapula = instant relief

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My 2 cents take your Quake with 25-30 additional carbs from HBCD, dextrose or waxy maize

I bet this solves the issue / problem instantly for pumps and energy

Another thing is your intake in a daily period may not be enough. You may need to raise Kcals based off your goal or carb load your last meal
If training first thing in the morning . This will help restore your glycogen for fasted AM training
I have been thinking the HBCD would be most beneficial. My last meal has most of my carbs if I train in the morning, but been doing a weird work schedule so I go in at 5 am leave at 1 than train at 115 pm, Gotta find the best way to time nitrients for that, but will leave the bets feedback I can. Energy is going good, no crash and good energy through out

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also ----> if you got some spare cash get a deep
Tissue massage and have the nurse dig into your scapula = instant relief
Gonna see if I can do that, I want a doctor to also look at it, for some reason my back where you can see the scapula pops, may need to get that checked out. Weird but I got that

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gonna see if I can do that, I want a doctor to also look at it, for some reason my back where you can see the scapula pops, may need to get that checked out. Weird but I got that
Do me a favor
The side with the bad scapula take that arm and put it behind your back towards your waist. This opens your scapula up and use a tennis ball to roll into the scapula or have a friend dig into it with their hands

Promise

For AM training --->
Largest meal with carbs night before
In the AM ----> Quake and 25-50g Carbs and xtend perform intra

For afternoon training ... pre workout meal with 30-50g carbs and follow the protocol above with powdered carbs Quake and xtend perform
For an afternoon workout

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do me a favor
The side with the bad scapula take that arm and put it behind your back towards your waist. This opens your scapula up and use a tennis ball to roll into the scapula or have a friend dig into it with their hands

Promise

For AM training --->
Largest meal with carbs night before
In the AM ----> Quake and 25-50g Carbs and xtend perform intra

For afternoon training ... pre workout meal with 30-50g carbs and follow the protocol above with powdered carbs Quake and xtend perform
For an afternoon workout
Sounds like a plan to me. Back feels like it has opened up a bit

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i left my log book in my friends car the last two days, will update with the past three days workouts later today

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So i left my log book in my friends car the last two days, will update with the past three days workouts later today
Sounds good
have you modified your eating to suit the quake?
What changes have you made the last few days?
Also make sure you touch on that...

Energy, performance, endurance, and pump as well.
You know the drill!

Hope you put them cookies to good use :)

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3/17
Back Day

Wide Grip lat pulldown
4x8@130lbs

Close grip pulldown
4x7@160

Rack deads
4x12@225
2x8@255

Standing rope row
3x8@100lbs (Heavy squeeze)

Standing TBar Row
3x8 @ Bar + 3 45’s

Dosed My Meal at 1 hour before my workout with some of the delicious cookies Chef Bob made for me 

I took the pre about 15 minues before I started my workout. Energy was steady through out the whole workout. Very steady energy that carried through my lifts and also my cardio. Pumps, well they were very prominent. My back was quite “swole” The aspect of adding carbs pre workout and using this about 15 minues before seems to be the best dosing for someone like me. I haven’t trained in the early morning in a few days, so the added carbs is something that I will keep in my training regime. Endurance is something that I am used to doing a lot of volume and my endurance is key to my training, not seeing much difference with endurance, it may be a little better now than it was before. I feel that I am maintaining a lot of strength, a few lifts are going down, but that is par for the course when you diet down.

Legs and Shoulders

3/18/17

Lying leg curl
4x12 @ 130

Seated leg curl
4x20 100

Squats
3x3 @185

Leg Press
4x8 @ 2 100’s + 4 45s per side

Vertical leg press
3x7 @ 4 45s per side

Side Laterals
3x12 @ 20lbs

Seated Military press
3x8 @ 115

Standing db press
4x6 @ 45lbs

Hammer strength shoulder press
3x7 @ 1 45 + 1 35 per side

Took 1.5 scoops 20 minutes before my workout
Had a donut pre workout an hour before, man was that delicious

Overall I had good energy that was sustaining the whole workout, through the cardio as well.

Pump is the cure for sure, had a real good pump through the whole workout, it did fade towards the end, but it was still very prominent overall. I had good endurance through the workout, thanks to the Peak 02 and the Capros. My performance feels better, legs seem to be taking a toll in strength, but I did squat heavier than before so that’s good I guess. Shoulders had been an issue, as I have had a lingering case of tendonitis as well as some aches and pains, but today they felt amazing. Felt strong and had good energy and endurance

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Put all your pressing last, don't worry about the weight just focus on proper stimulation, pauses, and full range of motion. I bet your shoulders will grow once you start adding calories back in.

Focus on proper breathing, engaging your core, and keeping your traps and shoulders relaxed. Some people tense their traps or shoudlers so much it takes away from the movement.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3/19
Arms

DB Curls
3x12@25lbs
2x9@30lbs

Vbar pressdown
3x8@130
2x6@150

Reverse grip pressdown superset straight bar curk
3x8@130///3x7@60lbs
3x5@150lbs///3x5@70lbs

Rope pressdown
4x12@100lbs

Preacher curl machine
4x12@60lbs
2x5@80lbs

Skullcrshers
5x6@70lbs

Standing cable curl
3x6@110

Single arm pressdown
3x6@60lbs

Took 1.5 scoops fifteen minutes before the workout and had a carb meal about 70 minutes before and wow, did I feel real good. The pumps were pretty crazy, especially since am on lower carbs overall. I feel a good bit of steady energy through out the workout with no crash even after an elongated cardio session. I had real good endurance through out as well, and cardio actually felt easy for once. Overall had a good workout thanks to the aid of Scivation Quake 10.0. The more I use it, the more I love it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That right there is perfect feedback.
Covering all aspects of the product and how it is dosed.
Well done sir.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3/22/2017

Leg Day

Scoops 1

Pre-Workout Meal 25 gram of carbs

Leg Extensions
3x15@90lbs
2x10@110---2x13@90---2x10@70

Leg Press
3x12 @ 2 100’s + 3 45’s per side

Lying leg curl
4x15@115 lbs

Vertical Leg Press
4x15 @ 3 45’s per side

Single leg standing leg curl
4x12 @ 70lbs per leg

Calf Raises standing
3x 15 @120lbs

I took my scoop at 2am this morning as I had a busy day of work and doing things outside of work. Man even as I was super tired, I felt good energy from the Quake overall. Pumps were pretty decent early in the morning with only the 25 grams of carbs from Carb10 and HBCD. My endurance did not suffer at all during my training so I was happy about that. The only aspect was that I did feel weak during my training, weights seemed heavy, but that can be adjusted going forward.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Da Fuk you doing up at 2 AM?
good lord get some sleep!

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Da Fuk you doing up at 2 AM?
good lord get some sleep!
Hahaha yeah I need too, had to make sure my dad made his flight to Myrtle Beach this morning and had work at 5 so kinda sucked but got it done

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hahaha yeah I need too, had to make sure my dad made his flight to Myrtle Beach this morning and had work at 5 so kinda sucked but got it done
Go after work in that situation. Sleep is the most important aspect you can get.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3/23
Arms

DB Alt curl
3x10 @ 30lbs

Rope pressdown
4x7 @110

Straight bar curl
4x8@ 50lbs

VBar pressdown
3x12@110
2x5@150

Machine preacher curl
3x8@60lbs

Skull crushers
4x15@50lbs
3x@70lbs

Cambered bar curl
3x6@70lbs

Took 1 scoop with 25 grams of carbs from cream of wheat 20 Minutes pre workout.
Pumps were enhanced with the addition of the carbs. Arms were full for a while and workout energy had been really good. Not a giant rush right away, but a smooth steady flow that helps lift longer. Endurance was really good, the Peak O2 is working really well, and the capros had me sweating but not too bad. Good workout n the Quake10.0

3/24/17
Chest

Incline db press
1x3 @ 80lbs
3x8 @ 60lbs
2x5@70lbs

Incline Barbell bench
3x3@155
3xx7@135

Seated Chest press
4x6 @ 2 45’s each side

Decline Hammer press
3x6@ 3 45’s per side

Decline DB Bench
4x15 @55lbs

Incline Hammer strength press
3x5 @ 2 45’s per side

Took 1.5 scoops in the morning with 25 Grams of carbs from HBCD

My chest was full. As my carbs drop, I feared that I would lose the pump. Nope. It was there. Muscles were feeling really good on this day. Had great endurance with the build up from Peak O2. My energy was good,especially for not sleeping very well. The Capros is making me feel good. Always good to have a great sweat when working out. I like the way that the Quake works. It has a good synergistic effect with all the great ingredients in it. Gotta say this is a keeper.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good to know you got some more samples in the mail :)
You see my email?

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3/25
Legs
Leg extensions
4x15@100lbs

Back squats
5x7@135
3x3@155
4x1@185

Leg Press
4x10 @ 2 100s + 5 45s preside

Vertical leg press
4x15 @ 3 45’s per side

Seated leg curl ss Lying leg curl
410@90lbs/// 4x15@140lbs

V Squat Machine
4x6@ 4 45s per side

1 Scoop with 25 grams of carbs.

Bdy felt good, pumps were tight and felt good. Endurance felt good, could’ve been better, but that’s on my, My body was sweating a lot after this workout which is a benefit, but I was not too winded from it. The energy was steady through the whole thing so I was pleased with that.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Are you supplementing with any intra-workout carbs or just having a small meal prior to training?
Curious if the addition of some intra-workout carbs may help you during your cut and enhance your quake experience (energy/pump)

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3/28
Arms

DB Bicep curl
4x12@30lbs

Single arm tricep pressdown
4x7@70lbs

Straightbar curl
4x6@70lbs
Rope pressdown
3x8@110

Vbar pressdown
5x6@140

Machine singe arm curl
3x10@40lbs

Reverse grip pushdown super set Cable curl
4x7@120////4x6@120

2 scoops 20 minutes pre.
Preworkout meal 25 grams carbs from Cream of wheat half scoop Pes protein
Intra. I used 1 scoop Olympus labs Endure, I scoop Xtend Perform

Man was my pump pretty stupid during this. I could tell adding in some carbs intra was a big help. I have good pumps, but today they were really dumb. My endurance was pretty good for not having a lot of food in me due to the cut. No excuses, this stuff helps out a lot. Energy for me was really good. Not too jittery, but smooth and lasted the whole workout, even into my cardio (which sucks). Sweat was pretty serious with the Capros effects wearing on me, but made me feel really good. Love the endorphins

3/29/17
Leg day

Single leg leg press
4x12 @ 90lbs

Vertical leg press
3x6@ 4 45s per side

Leg press
2x7@2 100s + 4 45s per side

Lying leg curl
4x15@120
1x15@120---1x9@120---1x4@120-1x3@120

Goblet squat
3x15@40lbs

Seated calf raise
3x15@3 45s + 2 10’s

Front Squat
3x5@115
2x1@145

Pre- 2 scoops with 25 grams of carbs from Cream of Wheat and 1 scoop Protein
Intra Xtend Perform + Endure from OL

Wow, did I feel really good this day. Legs were full and pumped. I love leg day, but with a bad knee, kinda sucks, but I trucked through. Energy was steady as always. Love that I have a steady source of energy for my workouts, really helps out a lot. Endurance is very important to my workouts, as I usually cut down on rest periods, it is important that I recover faster. Peak O2 helps with that and is clutch in my workouts. Felt a good sweat during it, thanks capros for that. Overall ahd a good workout with The quake and sad that I am out of scoops

Overall Conclusions

Quake 10.0 is a top notch clutch Pre-Workout. It has clinical doses of many important ingredients that have been shown to help push the body to the max. I loved the aspects of Capros and Pea\k O2 being used. Both ingredients are innovative ingredients that I do not think I can go without moving forward. Will I buy Quake 10.0 in the future? Yes I will!!! The product meets what I need In a pre, and can be dosed at 1 scoop or 2 if I need the extra energy. Scivation you guys have nailed this product. I am a big fan. The Solution thank you for the hook-up. This product did not disappoint at all.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I told you the golden ticket was 25-30g of carbs pre and 25-30g of carbs intra.
Luckily I have not tried it yet, but I had a feeling that would be the 1-2 punch to make this product truly shine.

Really appreciate you taking the time to review it. I wish i had a larger tub to send you, but that is all I had :(
Thanks so much for your honesty and support man!