Battle Hardener Stack Quitting Mid Cycle

Maverick02

Awards
Alright, I started this kit about a week ago and I'm not sure if it's a lack of sleep lately or if it's the supps but my mood and temper have been complete garbage, don't feel great, etc. I've done good enough naturally to really have needed this stuff so it was stupid on my part to spend the money. Question is, if I want to stop this after a week, should I run the full 3 weeks of Form XT that came with it or does it need to be shorter considering I've only been on it a week? And if I'm stopping, do I cut the p bold and 17 andro cold turkey or kind of taper out with those as I take form?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, I started this kit about a week ago and I'm not sure if it's a lack of sleep lately or if it's the supps but my mood and temper have been complete garbage, don't feel great, etc. I've done good enough naturally to really have needed this stuff so it was stupid on my part to spend the money. Question is, if I want to stop this after a week, should I run the full 3 weeks of Form XT that came with it or does it need to be shorter considering I've only been on it a week? And if I'm stopping, do I cut the p bold and 17 andro cold turkey or kind of taper out with those as I take form?
I would just discontinue the doses and run the full bottle of Form-XT.