Basically back to the basics.

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
Yes its that time again. L-E-G-S wahooo. The week has been going great. Sleep has been nice, restful but 1-carbox, Sleep Aid and ZMK make for some wacky dreams. Primarily the ex-girlfiendesque type.
My skin and hair have begun to take on a very nice tone. I will be here at work tomorrow and let everyone know how it went.

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
The weekend was great, fortunately I got Sat. off so I wasn't here to update the log.

Legs- Awesome, awesome. Squatting deep- today is the first day that I have ever really felt a that kind of tightness in my glutes. I think that the bcaa's and Rag. are responsible for that. Leg-press has become easier so I bumped the weight by 50 pds. So I gues my strength has gone up on this movement.
During my calf workout they started to cramp & spasm terribly but I have never seen them look as nice as when they did. They are starting to take on the nice split but there just isnt enough mass there.

Chest- This was a good one. Didn't push the big numbers but still made my presses smooth and clean. Enough to get the Mind/Muscle connection. having a bit of problem with my tri's getting tired. I am thinking about trying pre-exhausting my pecs with some flies next week. Any thoughts here are greatly appreciated. Finished with dips, still feel tight today. Good work out.

Tonight is Shoulders tri's and bis, might post a pic of arms tomorrow if they don't appear too chubly wubly. O saw the Hulk Movie talk about great motivation.
I really enjoy this stack, my overall well-being is amazing. No-Xidant and Gut Health, are simply great.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
What are your goals with your lifting routine? Are you going for mass, strength, hypertrophy, etc?

Just trying to get a feel for what kind of weight you're moving that your tri's are dying out before your chest. You may want to hit them a lot harder than usual on arm day....and let the bi's take a breather for a week or two. Tri makes up a great portion of your arm...if they're getting tired on chest day...this be no bueno!

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
Currently I am in the hypertrophy stage of my routine. My goals are a lean bulk/Recomp before I get into a serious cutter in April.

Even when I vary my hand postions I still seem to exhaust my tris around set 3. I really need to post some pics I think that would help greatly. Especially in understanding my build. Thanks for the reply CTD.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
yeah pics may help. I'm a big dude at like 230 or so currently and only 5'8" so I know the issue facing chest/upper back size vs. tri's.....I still don't see exhaustion on a chest day from my arms though. Maybe our routines vary greatly (might be possible with you shooting for hypertrophy)...but I would definitely focus on your tri's for arm day over your bi's.

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
Fri- Legs Spent the entire time squatting. Starting at 12 reps down to 5. Then 5 back up to 12. On the way down I used my T.U.T tempo. I love this. This tempo and Rag really make for a GREAT pump. Low and slow.

On the way back up tho (5 to 12), I could not maintain the tempo. I increased the weight. I was able to use more weight for th 5,6,7 rep range but when I got to 8 I could keep going. So I dropped the poundage and made it back to 12. Legs felt very full. It was good.

Sat- Chest I excpected to feel a bit of soreness in my legs given my workout but there wasnt any. My legs were full.
For my workout I started with flies trying to pre-exhuast my chest. Got a nice pump going then went into my presses. I used db's for my presses incline and flat. Still felt my tris starting to give. I really dont understand it. They are great for power (5 reps and below), just cant seem to hold their steam.

Sun- Back- I love back days. :) Started with lightweight deads, then went to wide grip pulls. I can really feel my lats flare. I am a form whore when it comes to pull-ups. On my third set of pulls I really could feel the pump in my bi's had to shake it out. Can Say with out a doubt Rag gives you an increase of pumps. Here I went to one arm row's All was well. Trying to really increase my back thickness. Any suggestions would help.

Sun was my re-feed YEAH :) :) Universal was kind enough to send my a tub of their Real Gains. I used one serving of it to start the re-feed. Good stuff tasty and DID NOT bloat me. It was good, the profile was rock solid. I will be using this on my re-feed only. This would be a great product for re-feed.

Today- Bi's/Tris/Shoulders and looking for at a new place. Phew I am sure it will get easier as it goes on right? :D

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
Wow sorry its been sooooo long. I have continued my log but have been unable to post it. Long story short the company I work for decided to block the site via Websense. I just got moved into my new place and now have the "Internets".
I am going to copy and paste the rest of the log. It is finished up. I am VERY pleased with everything. In fact I have found some new staples. After I get the rest up and posted I will post the results and comments.
Thanks

-Witty

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Wow sorry its been sooooo long. I have continued my log but have been unable to post it. Long story short the company I work for decided to block the site via Websense. I just got moved into my new place and now have the "Internets".
I am going to copy and paste the rest of the log. It is finished up. I am VERY pleased with everything. In fact I have found some new staples. After I get the rest up and posted I will post the results and comments.
Thanks

-Witty
That's a lot of "basic" supplements, lol. How much does this stack run a month?