Basic Home Gym Training Program

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Good afternoon everyone

Been around this forum for years so I know lots of you are very helpful.

I now workout 100% at home so I’m trying to find a good program that I don’t need to change out too many exercises to fit what I have.

Basics cage and weights with a barbell obviously. Flat and incline bench. DBs so for only up to 30 and a pair of 50s. Landmine which I love of some meadow rows and some single arm shoulder press.

Anyways just hoping to hear what programs you guys use that DON’T have a LOADED home gym and then I’ll do the research what fits what I’m looking for.

Thanks!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just stick to the basic compound movement

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, changing weights/set up depends on your strength on certain exercises, but I also work out exclusively at home and have found routines/created ones that suit the timeframe or sessions I have.

Feel free to look at my log, but right now I'm doing M-Sat one body part per day. If you're not looking to switch up exercise set up too much, maybe do a strength building workout? For example I did a deadlift centric workout and a bench focused workout recently, so increasing weights/decreasing reps, but pretty much the same movement throughout.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Somehow I'm not understanding ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think what he meant to say was:

How do I recover from a bent backbone caused by my home workouts.

Since it was such a mess and hard to understand (and possibly just a bot post anyways, given his username and post-count), I figured I'd just find some obscure scammy fitness product that might sound semi applicable.

I'm a dad, sometimes dad jokes fail. Not usually, but I guess this time it did. My bad! :ROFLMAO:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was thinking Bot ??

Last edited:

nsims

Awards
I’ve done Ryan Humiston’s garage gym program a couple times and it’s an ass kicker. If you have an EZ bar it sounds like you have everything you need for it. Look him up on YouTube and his newer videos will have a link for his programs.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Majoodm Whats in this Zotrim that makes it so effective ?

Anthony_

Anthony_

Awards
  • Established
I've been running 5/3/1 and strictly train at home in my garage gym.

Dick-Hertz

Dick-Hertz

Awards
Hey there! I know it's been a while since you posted this, but I wanted to offer some advice. For a home gym program with the equipment you have, I recommend checking out the "Athlean-X" program by Jeff Cavaliere.
Oh god... :sneaky::confused::cautious: