Basic Cuts

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Anybody had any experience or have tried Basic Cuts by designer supplements?It came as a package when I bought Lean Xtreme.

Contains: Cayenne Pepper 500mg, Caffeine Anhydrous, 200mg, PEA (phenylethylamine) 150mg, Hordenine 50mg. Any feedback about this supp would be great. Tnxx

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Tried it before on numerous occasions.
Really good product, and also allows you to stack with other stim or non-stim products.
Notable is that the focus I get out of it.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
I've tried it with melting point. They are 'decent' meaning they aren't a complete waste of money.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Alright. Thnxx guys for the feedback. Plannin to use it tomorrow as a standalone along with my staples while savin up funds for an upcomin cycle. Just cleanin up my supp cabinet and saw it so came here to get some feedback about it. Is it ok if I use it along with White Flood for pre-workout?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Anybody had any experience or have tried Basic Cuts by designer supplements?It came as a package when I bought Lean Xtreme.

Contains: Cayenne Pepper 500mg, Caffeine Anhydrous, 200mg, PEA (phenylethylamine) 150mg, Hordenine 50mg. Any feedback about this supp would be great. Tnxx
Where did you find some?! The last bottles I had of it had 3/09 expirations. I miss Designer Supps...the real DS.

Basic Cuts is awesome.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
I got some 2-3 years back from the Arnold. That was back when the original Stimulant X was out. The guy at the DS booth gave me like half off on everything, so I stacked stim X with Basic cuts. I would have to say that was one of the best cuts I have ever had. Maybe the new slimX and basic would have similar results.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Where did you find some?! The last bottles I had of it had 3/09 expirations. I miss Designer Supps...the real DS.

Basic Cuts is awesome.
I got the deal from bb.com I just realized it too when I read your post that my bottle has a tag on the side too that says 03/09. Does that mean that my bottle had already expired? Can I still use it?