Base Test-prop cycle any thoughts?

bulldog545

Awards
Alright,
SO I have been researching anabolics on and off for 3 years, lately very consistently . I am in my mid 20's, 6"2, 200lbs.

-CYCLE-

-I was looking to run test prop at 400mg a week for 10 wks
200mg on Wednesday and 200mg on Sunday

-Running Arimidex .5mg daily

-Hcg 250iu Monday and 250iu Thursday
starting the second week into the cycle and finishing two weeks into PCT.

-PCT-

-Continue take Hcg twice a week at 250iu
for two weeks

-Clomid at 100/100/100/50
split into two 50mg doses per day

-Arimidex at 1/1/1/.5

-Creatine 10g daily for four weeks, then down to 5g daily

-Get blood work done and see how it comes back.

All critiques are welcome, tell me how it looks guys.

And as always, taking omegas and multi's regularly. Also, wont start any of the supps until I have them all on hand.

bulldog545

Awards
Awsome, I'll wait for a few more comments to roll in before I make a decisions.

infraredline

Awards
Alright,
SO I have been researching anabolics on and off for 3 years, lately very consistently . I am in my mid 20's, 6"2, 200lbs.

-CYCLE-

-PCT-

for two weeks

-Arimidex at 1/1/1/.5

And as always, taking omegas and multi's regularly. Also, wont start any of the supps until I have them all on hand.
Is this your first cycle?

bulldog545

Awards
I have ran PH's before. I'd much rather run stuff that has been around for longer and that people have had experience with. PH's come and go all the time. This stuff is the basics that have been around for a while.

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
You're going to want to inject more frequently than twice a week with prop.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Alright,

-CYCLE-

-PCT-

for two weeks

-Arimidex at 1/1/1/.5

First off prop has to be run every day or every other day at the very outside. I would lower the dose of armidex as well, you need estrogen to gain, librate joints and maintain a healthy libido.
Don't run hcg in pct, hcg is suppressive. Run it up to a week out then discontinue. Also that's a lot of clomid. I'd run it 100/50/50/50. I get emotional as **** on week two at anything over 75mg daily.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
As Luke points out EOD at minimum with prop.

infraredline

Awards
I have ran PH's before. I'd much rather run stuff that has been around for longer and that people have had experience with. PH's come and go all the time. This stuff is the basics that have been around for a while.
Understood. This is my reccomendation.

As others have said you need to dose prop eod. I would go lower then 400 a week though. 75-100mg eod is more then enough, remember less is more when it comes to gear.

I would start hcg at week 3 and dose it 1000iu a week up till first day of pct.

Swap arimidex for aromasin and run aromasin at 12.5mg eod (if estrogen sides appear go 12.5mg ed)

No need to dose clomid above 50mg as it has a half life of 5-7 days and will build up in your system quick enough at even 25mg.

I would run formastanzol (trans dermal formestane) in pct as your ai. It is more of a mild ai and will not put you at risk of lowering your estrogen too much. I believe bps nutrition also has one called formasurge (make sure you dose the formestane at 100mg as the serving size is only 50mg on this one)

Also you need to add in d-aspartic acid and some natty test boasters to pct. My recommendation is either unleashed by protein factory or blue up stim free by controlled labs (either one of these will boast free test) and then forged post cycle by transform supplements or recycle by purus labs.

So this is what it should look like:
1-8 test p 75-100mg eod
1-8 aromasin 12.5mg eod
3-8 hcg 1000iu a week
PCT:
9-12 clomid 50/25/25/25
9-12 unleahsed or blue up stim free
9-12 d-aspartic acid 3g ed
9-12 forged post cycle or recycle
9-15 formastanzol 10 pumps daily or formasurge 4 pumps daily

bulldog545

Awards
You guys are right, I was researching Test-ethanate. This makes sense with prop, and I'll be getting prop. Aromasin is better than arimidex in your opinions? The reason I wanted to run HCG in pct was to get my T levels back to normal faster. Also Rich Piana swears by not even using HCG on cycle only in PCT, just makes me indecisive. Some of the PH cycles caused me to shut down and lose a lot of gains, I had a slow rebound even with good pct, since then i have switched some supps like nolva for clomid. DAA of course, I just forgot to add it to the post. I was under the impression that Arimidex or Aromasin were AI's, so is formastanzol necessary? So for the HCG run it at 500iu twice a week then?

infraredline

Awards
You guys are right, I was researching Test-ethanate. This makes sense with prop, and I'll be getting prop. Aromasin is better than arimidex in your opinions? The reason I wanted to run HCG in pct was to get my T levels back to normal faster. Also Rich Piana swears by not even using HCG on cycle only in PCT, just makes me indecisive. Some of the PH cycles caused me to shut down and lose a lot of gains, I had a slow rebound even with good pct, since then i have switched some supps like nolva for clomid. DAA of course, I just forgot to add it to the post. I was under the impression that Arimidex or Aromasin were AI's, so is formastanzol necessary? So for the HCG run it at 500iu twice a week then?
I personally don't think hcg in pct is a good idea because it desensitizes your leydig cells in your testicles thus making it harder for LH to bind to them. Also hcg doesn't have anything to do with restoring test levels it has to do with preventing you balls from shutting down since it functions in place of LH. And yes 500iu twice a week.

Aromasin is better since it kills estrogen where as arimidex only blocks it.

What did you consider a good pc? the one I listed for you is what a good pct looks like. Using nolvadex is not a good pct as it does nothing to restore the hpta.

Arimidex and aromasin are AI's but they are better suites for on cycle use since they risk lowering estrogen too much in pct which can cause problems with recovery and result in sides from estrogen being too low. As I stated the formastanzol is more mild of an AI and is better suited for pct.

bulldog545

Awards
Ok, HCG weeks 3-8. Aromasin more effective than Arimidex. Yeah I would only use Nolva now in case of a gyno flare up. Formastanzol in pct because it is more mild, and do not use Aromasin in PCT. Listed above you have the cycle only 8 weeks, would 10 still be viable, or is that too long?

bulldog545

Awards
One more thing, Is it worth getting prop as opposed to eth or cyp? or dies it really not make a difference, assuming the dose is correct?

infraredline

Awards
Ok, HCG weeks 3-8. Aromasin more effective than Arimidex. Yeah I would only use Nolva now in case of a gyno flare up. Formastanzol in pct because it is more mild, and do not use Aromasin in PCT. Listed above you have the cycle only 8 weeks, would 10 still be viable, or is that too long?
Like I said above start with aromasin at 12.5mg eod and if estrogen sides show then up it to 12.5mg ed, no need for nolvadex.

I would only do prop for 8 weeks that's just my opinion, some people will say you are fine to go longer but I personally think 8 is enough.

And yes I would stick with prop, I always favor short to long esters

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Generally you will get less estrogen related sides with prop because you don't have long esters pooling up in your blood. Don't call that fact, just some broscience I've heard but many bodybuilders use prop for cutting cycles and E for bulk.