Barlowe's Herbal Elixirs Turkesterone mini review

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello,

I bought two bottles of BHE Turkesterone on Amazon with the promised home of getting steroid-like results without any side effects. Well, after two months, I have no idea what to say about it. I took 4 caps every day (2,400 mg but at 10% Ajuga Turkestanica, it was 240mg of actual Turkesterone) and I honestly don't see or feel any dramatic results. I mean, my strength has been incrementally increasing in all lifts but progressive overload, rest, and eating properly was probably a greater factor than Turkesterone. I'm sure Turk has positive health benefits so maybe that's something...but, I can't tell.

Honestly, from what I've read and what's been discussed online in threads, you won't see any noticeable anabolic effect from Turkesterone unless you're taking in at least 2g...and I'm talking the real deal actual Turkesterone. And the only factory that makes the real stuff is in Kazakhistan and they're not making any more.

In conclusion, I cannot conclude that BHE Turkesterone did much for me. Oh well, it was worth a try.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hello,

I bought two bottles of BHE Turkesterone on Amazon with the promised home of getting steroid-like results without any side effects. Well, after two months, I have no idea what to say about it. I took 4 caps every day (2,400 mg but at 10% Ajuga Turkestanica, it was 240mg of actual Turkesterone) and I honestly don't see or feel any dramatic results. I mean, my strength has been incrementally increasing in all lifts but progressive overload, rest, and eating properly was probably a greater factor than Turkesterone. I'm sure Turk has positive health benefits so maybe that's something...but, I can't tell.

Honestly, from what I've read and what's been discussed online in threads, you won't see any noticeable anabolic effect from Turkesterone unless you're taking in at least 2g...and I'm talking the real deal actual Turkesterone. And the only factory that makes the real stuff is in Kazakhistan and they're not making any more.

In conclusion, I cannot conclude that BHE Turkesterone did much for me. Oh well, it was worth a try.
I've seen plenty of guys take the real recommended turk dose and still see nothing.

From what I've been able to gather after listening to God knows how many people, seeing a lot of friends and family members use it, people on the forums here using it.

It seems there's a very small group of people who respond very well to it and for everybody else it's kind of just pixie dust.

I used to be very against it just saying it was a total waste of money but I do think it's worth at least trying once to find out if you're part of that small group of super responders.

It also appears to have some benefits for guys using actual anabolics during their Cruise or trt, but the cost would far outweigh the benefit in that scenario, IMHO.

Are you strictly only for natty supplements? Nothing hormonal, I have a few natty suggestions for you if your interested pm me, it doesn't really involve many supplements it's more strategies based around having really good insulin sensitivity and maximizing your intra workout nutrition

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've seen plenty of guys take the real recommended turk dose and still see nothing.

From what I've been able to gather after listening to God knows how many people, seeing a lot of friends and family members use it, people on the forums here using it.

It seems there's a very small group of people who respond very well to it and for everybody else it's kind of just pixie dust.

I used to be very against it just saying it was a total waste of money but I do think it's worth at least trying once to find out if you're part of that small group of super responders.

It also appears to have some benefits for guys using actual anabolics during their Cruise or trt, but the cost would far outweigh the benefit in that scenario, IMHO.

Are you strictly only for natty supplements? Nothing hormonal, I have a few natty suggestions for you if your interested pm me, it doesn't really involve many supplements it's more strategies based around having really good insulin sensitivity and maximizing your intra workout nutrition
Hi Smont, thanks for the response. Yeah, I'm mostly non-hormonal because I still have a long way to go to get in shape. I do take my MK-677 though. I just thought maybe with Tukesterone I could see something interesting and I was just so curious to try something which has been touted to give steroid-like results with no side effects. I know Exubol would have been a better choice but I just wanted to give Barlowe's a try since they have a good reputation.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It very moderately improves recovery for me, even the "wrong" stuff. If you don't take advantage of this there is not going to be crazy results.

If you were already recovering from the volume/load/intensity of your training then something improving this will go unnoticed. You have to make yourself slightly overreach IMO.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It very moderately improves recovery for me, even the "wrong" stuff. If you don't take advantage of this there is not going to be crazy results.

If you were already recovering from the volume/load/intensity of your training then something improving this will go unnoticed. You have to make yourself slightly overreach IMO.
But I was hoping for something more dramatic from Turk. I think if I used a larger dose, I may have seen something more noticeable but it's just too expensive for that. By the way, I was checking Boldanic Exubol and it's $14 per bottle!!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
But I was hoping for something more dramatic from Turk. I think if I used a larger dose, I may have seen something more noticeable but it's just too expensive for that. By the way, I was checking Boldanic Exubol and it's $14 per bottle!!!
Just remember to keep your expectations reasonable, when it comes to being Natty, the most anabolic thing you're going to put in your body is food and the strongest natural muscle builder has always been and still is creatine. If you keep that in mind and set reasonable expectations then you might be happy with your results from other natural supplements.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will go down as one of the most over hyped and useless supplements of our time.