Banned SARMS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcc7220

Awards
So the federal government is looking to end SARMS. Now I’m concerned not so much with the sarms but the other research chemicals. Such as clomid hcg nolva letro caber.....

Do you think they will make it so you can’t sell all“Research chemicals” or just sarms..... the only sarm I would miss is mk-677. But loosing easy access to PCT products would be killer....

Any opinions or information?

Renodaret

Awards
I'm pretty sure none of the things you listed are rc

Jcc7220

Awards
I'm pretty sure none of the things you listed are rc
They sell them as research chemicals so I’m betting they will make it so you can’t sell it as research chemicals.
And eliminate the entire problem for them

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They are sold to people based on being research chemicals. This is done to skirt around the laws. For now you will be ok.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can get them no problem if you know where to shop. The things you mention are used in and prescribed for medical reasons by doctors. Sarms are not. They will always be available from somewhere unless they were banned from all medical use.

Jcc7220

Awards
They are sold to people based on being research chemicals. This is done to skirt around the laws. For now you will be ok.
I saw a video on enhanced athlete talking about how they were raided and told they will have to stop soon

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I saw a video on enhanced athlete talking about how they were raided and told they will have to stop soon
Enhanced Athlete is a SARMs manufacturer, not an rc manufacturer. I don't foresee research chems becoming unattainable, at least not in the near future. There has been a big crack down on SARMs, but rc's don't fall under this category. Two completely different things

Status
Not open for further replies.