Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you guys see this on ergolog?
source: https://www.ergo-log.com/bam15.html

The Australians gave mice oral doses of BAM15 and saw that in the hours after administration, the animals' oxygen consumption - and thus their calorie consumption - increased by several tens of percent. The effect was temporary. That's because the half-life of BAM15 in mice is a mere 1.7 hours.

Sign me up for human trials!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ready To Log !!

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ya, I’m not signing up for any of that.

Lemon1992

Awards
  • First Up Vote

The Australians gave mice oral doses of BAM15 and saw that in the hours after administration, the animals' oxygen consumption - and thus their calorie consumption - increased by several tens of percent. The effect was temporary. That's because the half-life of BAM15 in mice is a mere 1.7 hours.

I was aware of BAM15 way before ergo-log wrote their article. It was nice to finally see a platform talk about this chemical and it indeed seems pretty amazing. I’m surprised that there isn’t more talk about it in the fitness/bodybuilding community.

A company in Russia has it in capsules form (not too sure it'd do much though as the dosage is pretty low, 15 mg/capsule)… Considering that DNP scares the s**t out of me and there is no way I would ever go days or week on it I was pretty excited when I first read about BAM 15. And gotta admit, I been researching and reading lots about mitochondrial protonophore uncoupler over the years.

I tried to contact that Russian supplier, but without any success.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds interesting. Shame it only lasts 2 hours. You'd have to be dosing it all day.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
More Info !

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More Info !
Here's the full text of the study.

It doesn't look like there's any more info out there about it. And I searched quite a bit.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here's the full text of the study.

It doesn't look like there's any more info out there about it. And I searched quite a bit.
Thank you for your effort !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It has the word “gain” written .. I’m sold

Lemon1992

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Another mitochondrial protonophore uncoupler that isn’t talked about, but seems very promising is slime mold PPC-1 (physarum polycephalum; strain ppc-1/). It was developed by a Japanese university. In terms of fat loss, it has similar effects to DNP, but with very little to no side effects.

Here’s some interesting info I managed to find on it:

Ppc-1, MitoUncoupler (physarum polycephalum; strain ppc-1)
  • Ppc-1 is a novel small molecule derived from cellular slime mold Polysphondylium pseudo-candidum. It enhances oxygen consumption in a dose-dependent manner and acts as moderate mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation uncoupler without adverse effects on ATP production. In addition, Ppc-1 shows little cytotoxicity and enable us to use it in vivo.
  • Ppc-1 is a cell-permeate interleukin-2 (IL-2) inhibitor. Ppc-1 inhibits the Gram-negative periodontopathogen Porphyromonas gingivalis. Ppc-1 has anti-obesity, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory activities

I tried looking around to see if maybe a Japanese company has it in some sort of supplement form, but doesn't seem like it. And that stuff pretty expensive $200 for 5mg

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another mitochondrial protonophore uncoupler that isn’t talked about, but seems very promising is slime mold PPC-1 (physarum polycephalum; strain ppc-1/). It was developed by a Japanese university. In terms of fat loss, it has similar effects to DNP, but with very little to no side effects.

Here’s some interesting info I managed to find on it:

Ppc-1, MitoUncoupler (physarum polycephalum; strain ppc-1)
  • Ppc-1 is a novel small molecule derived from cellular slime mold Polysphondylium pseudo-candidum. It enhances oxygen consumption in a dose-dependent manner and acts as moderate mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation uncoupler without adverse effects on ATP production. In addition, Ppc-1 shows little cytotoxicity and enable us to use it in vivo.
  • Ppc-1 is a cell-permeate interleukin-2 (IL-2) inhibitor. Ppc-1 inhibits the Gram-negative periodontopathogen Porphyromonas gingivalis. Ppc-1 has anti-obesity, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory activities
View attachment 203152

View attachment 203153

I tried looking around to see if maybe a Japanese company has it in some sort of supplement form, but doesn't seem like it. And that stuff pretty
expensive $200 for 5mg
Thanks for the info brah. I'm telling you there's gotta be some effective drug for fat loss out there. I bet big pharma are preventing any research or commercial development for fear of having too many healthy people.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the info brah. I'm telling you there's gotta be some effective drug for fat loss out there. I bet big pharma are preventing any research or commercial development for fear of having too many healthy people.
I doubt that as they would be able to charge whatever they wanted for it.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I doubt that as they would be able to charge whatever they wanted for it.
But mathematically they'd make more money if we're constantly sick or unhealthy and constantly going to the doc, getting tests, buying prescription medicines for all obesity related health issues.. Because if an effective fat loss drug was available, it would still be an optional or last resort medication since the vast majority of overweight folks could get healthy and fit through diet and exercise.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Lemon1992 $200 for 5mg

Buy some give it a try and report back please.

Lemon1992

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Finally managed to find a website IN ENGLISH that has BAM15. They charge more than the Russians though like $69 the bottle. I gotta say though I don’t know how legit they are, as they only accept Bitcoins, Litecoins and stuff like that as method of payment (I’ve always been skeptical of sites that only accepts bitcoins). At least they made an effort and the site looks decent. I’ll contact the seller to see if he accepts PayPal payments. If he does then I’ll give that stuff a try.

I'm not too sure if I'm allowed to share sources here since I'm new, but here's the link: https://www.bulknburn.com/collections/sarms/products/bam15-15mg

If I'm not allowed to share sources, I'll edit my post and remove the link (someone let me know lol).

On their site here’s what they say about the course and dosage:

I’m guessing the dosage is low for two reasons:
  1. Raw BAM15 isn’t cheap ($250 for 25 mg)
  2. Since it’s a brand new chemical and it hasn’t been studied in humans yet, it’s safe not to be too overzealous.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally managed to find a website IN ENGLISH that has BAM15. They charge more than the Russians though like $69 the bottle. I gotta say though I don’t know how legit they are, as they only accept Bitcoins, Litecoins and stuff like that as method of payment (I’ve always been skeptical of sites that only accepts bitcoins). At least they made an effort and the site looks decent. I’ll contact the seller to see if he accepts PayPal payments. If he does then I’ll give that stuff a try.

I'm not too sure if I'm allowed to share sources here since I'm new, but here's the link: https://www.bulknburn.com/collections/sarms/products/bam15-15mg

If I'm not allowed to share sources, I'll edit my post and remove the link (someone let me know lol).

On their site here’s what they say about the course and dosage:
View attachment 203166

I’m guessing the dosage is low for two reasons:
  1. Raw BAM15 isn’t cheap ($250 for 25 mg)
  2. Since it’s a brand new chemical and it hasn’t been studied in humans yet, it’s safe not to be too overzealous.
Let us know your results if you buy some. More than likely, if they're in a foreign country they might not accept PP. But, they might accept Venmo if you ask them, or Cash.app.

Lemon1992

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'll start a kickstarter and you can all contribute to me trying it. :LOL:

😂😂😂 If I could get my hands on like 200mg for maybe $200 I’d probably consider it.

But I'll have to check the effective dosage for human consumption lol. Not too many labs seem to be producing Ppc-1. I tried looking on Alibaba, but the main manufacturer seems to be that Japanese university. Actually two suppliers: Ppc-1 is now commercially available via Funakoshi and is available in Europe via tebu-bio.

Note that with Ppc-1, one would have to be super meticulous when it comes to dosing. Also it was injected, so I’ll have to research more about oral bioavailability of that stuff. Right now I’m busy, but I’ll do the math later.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But mathematically they'd make more money if we're constantly sick or unhealthy and constantly going to the doc, getting tests, buying prescription medicines for all obesity related health issues.. Because if an effective fat loss drug was available, it would still be an optional or last resort medication since the vast majority of overweight folks could get healthy and fit through diet and exercise.
So you are of the opinion that a drug company would not release an effective weight loss drug in order to protect the profits of other drug companies and hospitals? Seriously? lol "They" don't work in concert like that at all. It is very much a everyone for themselves industry and if a company were to discover/invent an effective weight loss medication it would be released as soon as legally possible.

The idea that it would be last resort because they could diet and exercise is flawed as clearly that is NOT the case with type 2, heart disease and many other illnesses that would also benefit from diet and exercise.

HOW TO PRICE A CURE IN ORDER TO NOT LOOSE MONEY
1. Figure out on average how much the average cancer patient spends on treatment.
2. Add $1.00 to the figure from #1
3. Profit more than treatment with your new found cure. (This dose not even take into account the fact that who ever discovers the cure may not even have a pre existing treatment in their portfolio.)

But hey drug companies are bad mmmkay.