Bad upper back cramps on R-Andro?

musicman725

Awards
Hey gents, been following the forum for a long time and decided to do my first cycle of R-Andro (specifically R-Andro shred by HRS.) I’m running 500 mg/day along with Olympus Labs Arimicare Pro for my On-Cycle Support. I’m about a week in and I’m already feeling the increased strength and libido and I’m looking drier. However, I’ve started to get horrible tightness in my upper back and neck. Lower back has been fine, but upper is so bad it’s making me dizzy and nauseous. I figured it might be caused by the same thing as back pumps, so I started 5g of taurine and started eating 3-4 bananas a day and drinking a couple containers of coconut water to get more potassium, but nothing has helped. Last night I had to take a muscle relaxer just to get to sleep. Does anyone have any experience with this on cycle and know anything else I could try? I love how this is feeling otherwise, but if I can’t get this figured out I might end it early.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hmm.. Maybe a side from low Estrogen? I'm just guessing, because I've never had that particular side.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey gents, been following the forum for a long time and decided to do my first cycle of R-Andro (specifically R-Andro shred by HRS.) I’m running 500 mg/day along with Olympus Labs Arimicare Pro for my On-Cycle Support. I’m about a week in and I’m already feeling the increased strength and libido and I’m looking drier. However, I’ve started to get horrible tightness in my upper back and neck. Lower back has been fine, but upper is so bad it’s making me dizzy and nauseous. I figured it might be caused by the same thing as back pumps, so I started 5g of taurine and started eating 3-4 bananas a day and drinking a couple containers of coconut water to get more potassium, but nothing has helped. Last night I had to take a muscle relaxer just to get to sleep. Does anyone have any experience with this on cycle and know anything else I could try? I love how this is feeling otherwise, but if I can’t get this figured out I might end it early.
Have a history or back pain or injuries? I know when I tool Erase Pro back in the day, my lower back, particularly around my L4-L5 where I had surgery, would ache like ****. I never could get more than 3 weeks into a bottle before I had to quit.

musicman725

Awards
Have a history or back pain or injuries? I know when I tool Erase Pro back in the day, my lower back, particularly around my L4-L5 where I had surgery, would ache like ****. I never could get more than 3 weeks into a bottle before I had to quit.
No injuries but I have problems with tightness in that area. Sounds like everyone thinks it may be low E. I’m gonna find an on cycle therapy without an AI and see how it does for me. I’ll keep y’all posted. Thanks for the help

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No injuries but I have problems with tightness in that area. Sounds like everyone thinks it may be low E. I’m gonna find an on cycle therapy without an AI and see how it does for me. I’ll keep y’all posted. Thanks for the help
Yeah it might be low E but definitely keep us posted. I’ve ran r-androshred several times (never solo though) and never had that issue. It’s definitely a good product so hopefully you figure out the back/neck problem.

musicman725

Awards
Yeah it might be low E but definitely keep us posted. I’ve ran r-androshred several times (never solo though) and never had that issue. It’s definitely a good product so hopefully you figure out the back/neck problem.
What’d you stack it with? 4-A?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 and 1