Evidently not the year you emerge from your hole and talk **** in person.What fucking year is it?
Stuff really screwed me up. Could have been the arginine. I am now a firm believer that Activate Xtreme is the best natural testosterone booster going, especially when amplified by Triazole. I suspect, however, that the real solution comes in a needle and goes by the name "TRT".
Yes. What's up?Are we still wasting money on test boosters around these parts?![]()
Yes. What's up?
Stuff really screwed me up. Could have been the arginine. I am now a firm believer that Activate Xtreme is the best natural testosterone booster going, especially when amplified by Triazole. I suspect, however, that the real solution comes in a needle and goes by the name "TRT".
Didn't work out for me. Leave it at that. On to bigger and better.Can you tell us happened ?
No yohimbine in Hardcore. As I mentioned it was a bad reaction to the arginine. All is well though. It's been returned for a full refund and a bottle of Activate Xtreme is on the way.Was it arginine? Or was there yohimbine in that version? Just seems a capsule product has no where near that dosage of arginine that powders have, also it’s absorption challenged as well
Bad side effects brolol arginine did what to you?
Be more specificBad side effects bro
Ok.Be more specific
Meet me at the corner of Spring Garden and Broad St. In Philadelphia Saturday at high noon. That work for you?Evidently not the year you emerge from your hole and talk **** in person.
Yes it does. Bring your mother.Meet me at the corner of Spring Garden and Broad St. In Philadelphia Saturday at high noon. That work for you?
The product your taking has 40+ ingredients , and on top of it prop blend .. pretty amazing you can pinpoint to one ingredient
I'm not sure what you're rambling on about. I tried a supplement, had a bad reaction with an ingredient, and hence indicated my next supplement.Quality shitpost thread here, boys.
“I don’t like X product; I know it was this unlikely culprit ingredient that defies logic. It was really bad. I won’t talk about it even though I brought it up. Just trust me. But this other product is great; let’s not talk about the subject of the thread.”
I'm not sure what you're rambling on about. I tried a supplement, had a bad reaction with an ingredient, and hence indicated my next supplement.
I'm not sure what you're rambling on about. I tried a supplement, had a bad reaction with an ingredient, and hence indicated my next supplement.
How?the point is we know arginine didn't cause this
I'm not sure what you're rambling on about. I tried a supplement, had a bad reaction with an ingredient, and hence indicated my next supplement.
From behind a keyboard. What a beast.I’m making fun of you
From behind a keyboard. What a beast.
I'm not sure what help could be offered? It was narrowed down to the arginine, and the product has been returned for full refund. Case closed?You just never stated what type of side effects you experienced, so we can’t really help. Since the product is loaded , it may have been something else
Fair enough. Glad you were able to work it outI'm not sure what help could be offered? It was narrowed down to the arginine, and the product has been returned for full refund. Case closed?
I'm not sure what help could be offered? It was narrowed down to the arginine, and the product has been returned for full refund. Case closed?
I'm not sure what you're rambling on about. I tried a supplement, had a bad reaction with an ingredient, and hence indicated my next supplement.
My thoughts exactlyhow did you narrow it down?
I'm not sure what help could be offered? It was narrowed down to the arginine, and the product has been returned for full refund. Case closed?You just never stated what type of side effects you experienced, so we can’t really help. Since the product is loaded , it may have been something else
I took a look at some of your recent posts and I see you spend money hand over fist on snake oil. Therefore, your opinion is of no value to me.Case closed?......................you are the jackass that brought it up acting like a Karen. Trash one product and promote another one...............hmmmmmsmells like a turd to me
I'm not sure what help could be offered? It was narrowed down to the arginine, and the product has been returned for full refund. Case closed?
I took a look at some of your recent posts and I see you spend money hand over fist on snake oil. Therefore, your opinion is of no value to me.
"Fair enough. Glad you were able to work it out"Invalid Link Removed
I'm not sure what help could be offered? It was narrowed down to the arginine, and the product has been returned for full refund. Case closed?
how did you narrow it down?
You're thinking this thing through too hard. I've already moved on and started a cycle of Activate Xtreme and Triazole. That Alpha Feeling you get from Activate Xtreme is already coming on.I really just want to know the side effects as I am curious lol. My thoughts are it was the yohimbe unless OP already used arginine, had sides and experiences the same sides on the product. But yet, why would you use arginine again if it causeed bad sides? Possibly he missed it on the label so I am giving him the benefit of the doubt
You're thinking this thing through too hard. I've already moved on and started a cycle of Activate Xtreme and Triazole. That Alpha Feeling you get from Activate Xtreme is already coming on.
I appreciate the kind words. I would definitely encourage you to check out Activate Xtreme and Triazole. The whole Driven Sports line up for that matter.I was honestly just trying to help you out as you made the thread. Glad you found products which work for you and resolved the issue. I've been interested in triazole, but never tried it myself.
Man that stuff works fast huh, it was only on the way on the 16th, now its in full effect 5 days later. Stuff is clearly better than real gear, I'm gonna order 3 of everything in their range, please God i hope they do bcaa's tooYou're thinking this thing through too hard. I've already moved on and started a cycle of Activate Xtreme and Triazole. That Alpha Feeling you get from Activate Xtreme is already coming on.

u can't even handle arginine bro
Your the one who came to a forum, a forum is used from your home or cellphone, not in person, so when you say or do something stupid, the only way for the person to respond to you is from behind a keyboard. If you would like in person help you should go ask questions at your gym or hire a local coach, other wise.......Invalid Link RemovedFrom behind a keyboard. What a beast.
Have you noticed there's a abundance of new members that basically get into it with everyone, if someone says anything they disagree with they go on the attack, but if you attack back they cry about it. I'm not even directly talking about this thread. I'm just taking in general, there's a massive overflow of know it alls that really don't know anything at allThis thread is for amusement purposes only !! It's just to funny to be real !!