Bad injection?

Trufitnessman2022

Trufitnessman2022

Awards
Hey everybody so I need a little advice I'm cycling right now, I obviously alternate injections sites I go between ventro glutes, chest and shoulders, well my last injection of test E I did in the chest it went smoothly no pip or anything but the next day it felt swollen. It's now five days later and it has swelled a little more so that now it feels like a 2in by 4inch lump in my chest about two or so inches above nipple towards my inner chest. It's hard and swollen but it doesn't hurt and isn't hot. I'm at a loss, sterile abscess maybe? Could someone give me some ideas.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Very common to happen in pecs.

Jump on ibuprofen 6-800mgs every 6 hours. Increase water intake...take a hot shower 1-2x a day and allow the heat to radiate over the area.

Rest the area, do not use the pecs for any workouts etc for a solid week until it dissapates.

Do not inject anywhere near that area for several weeks following this.

It will go away.

An infection would have streaking at the sign of injection, broken blood vessels and you would be feverish and nauseated. This condition would require an ER or medical visit. It's very very unlikely.

The condition you speak of I have seen no less then several hundred times and treated literally dozens of clients and patients every year for.

Compounds like TNE, prop, tren and others are more likely to cause this. Not injecting deep enough and too much volume in one area are common causes.

You will be fine, just follow these directions sir.

Trufitnessman2022

Trufitnessman2022

Awards

Jump on ibuprofen 6-800mgs every 6 hours. Increase water intake...take a hot shower 1-2x a day and allow the heat to radiate over the area.

Rest the area, do not use the pecs for any workouts etc for a solid week until it dissapates.

It will go away.

An infection would have streaking at the sign of injection, broken blood vessels and you would be feverish and nauseated. This condition would require an ER or medical visit. It's very very unlikely.

The condition you speak of I have seen no less then several hundred times and treated literally dozens of clients and patients every year for.

Compounds like TNE, prop, tren and others are more likely to cause this. Not injecting deep enough and too much volume in one area are common causes.

I thought as much but it.never hurts to ask. Thanks for the advice I prolly didn't go deep enough I was in a hurry. Really appreciate it again.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

It will go away.

Using only my personal experience, 100% this.

Got one with injectable RAD/S23 water-based blend towards the end of last cycle. Had to skip a bench session and squat with a buffalo bar for a week.

Heat, massage, time, anti-inflammatory, and mashing/release work on the pec after it’s cleared before returning to service. Boomstick, lacrosse ball work, jigsaw/Theragun, etc.

illriginalize

illriginalize

Awards
Have similar symptom. But it’s more like the size of a dime or smaller. Just noticed it 3 days after pinning my pec. It doesn’t hurt, no redness, but if I press down on it with my thumb like I’m trying to crush it, it does feel a little painful.

The other pec feels like a band/strand of my pec running up the side of the pec to my shoulder is hard as rope. That was from a pin 4 days ago and that’s painful when stretching the arm up.

Thankfully I found this thread. Guess I’ll keep pecs out of the rotation.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have similar symptom. But it’s more like the size of a dime or smaller. Just noticed it 3 days after pinning my pec. It doesn’t hurt, no redness, but if I press down on it with my thumb like I’m trying to crush it, it does feel a little painful.

The other pec feels like a band/strand of my pec running up the side of the pec to my shoulder is hard as rope. That was from a pin 4 days ago and that’s painful when stretching the arm up.

Thankfully I found this thread. Guess I’ll keep pecs out of the rotation.
I haven’t had issues with carnitine or peptides in pecs, but I have with SARMs or AAS.

illriginalize

illriginalize

Awards
I haven’t had issues with carnitine or peptides in pecs, but I have with SARMs or AAS.
Yeah it’s my Tren. This new batch started to leave PIP like no other.