Bad headaches and nausea on LGD4033

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So my wife and I started a cycle on LGD4033. I’ve had experience with it before on past cycles so I knew what to expect. But my wife has been experiencing some really bad migraines and nausea shortly after dosing. I had bad migraines for like the first week on cycle and now I’m fine but I expected that because that happened last time. I suspect that has a lot to do with water weight shifting causing blood pressure fluctuations. For me at least after about 2-3 weeks I saw my water weight start to go back down along with generally puffiness. But my wife’s headaches seem to get worse. Some forums have suggested lowering her dose to 5MG a day instead of 10.

What is everyone’s thoughts?

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So my wife and I started a cycle on LGD4033. I’ve had experience with it before on past cycles so I knew what to expect. But my wife has been experiencing some really bad migraines and nausea shortly after dosing. I had bad migraines for like the first week on cycle and now I’m fine but I expected that because that happened last time. I suspect that has a lot to do with water weight shifting causing blood pressure fluctuations. For me at least after about 2-3 weeks I saw my water weight start to go back down along with generally puffiness. But my wife’s headaches seem to get worse. Some forums have suggested lowering her dose to 5MG a day instead of 10.

What is everyone’s thoughts?
What company makes the LGD? The fact that both of you are experiencing the same side effects worries me that something might be up because typically headaches are something are something that either 1) are rare and only a few people experience with LGD or 2) People don’t report until several weeks into a cycle with LGD at higher doses because of blood pressure or hematocrit increasing.

I don’t know what your wife’s experience with anabolics is or what her goals are/if she cares about potential masculinization, so I’m gonna respond hypothetically assuming that she doesn’t have experience and does care about her womanly qualities.

I first would say that LGD isn’t necessarily safe for women from a hormonal standpoint. Although less than oral steroids, it has enough androgenic activity to cause masculinizing effects in men and women. It can be safe for some women but there aren’t really any studies or logs with women on LGD. She should be on the lookout for clitoris sensitivity because that’s typically the first sign that she’s going to have issues. 1mg or 2mg a day for a woman would be a better starting place and once the effects are assessed, she can work up from there. 1-2mg for a woman is about the equivalent of 10 or 12mg for a man, maybe more.

Again, I really don’t think you guys should be having side effects like that from LGD in the first week or two. I’d suggest finding a more trustworthy source and getting bloodwork done if you’re worried about the effects on your health.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s the same source I’ve bought from before. I don’t wanna put them on blast because they’ve always been good to me. But what we are gonna try is lowering the dose.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s the same source I’ve bought from before. I don’t wanna put them on blast because they’ve always been good to me. But what we are gonna try is lowering the dose.
Did that happen the last time you took their LGD? And what dose are you running? It seems to me that something is wrong and it’s definitely clear that you know something is up and something is different from last time, so why not switch? I’ve taken LGD plenty of times in high dosages 20 or 30mg by itself, also stacked recklessly with strong methylated PHs. Never had what you’re experiencing happen in the first week or two.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last time I had headaches for the first week or so. But it faded just like it did this time.

We were both running 10mg a day. She will switch till 5

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Zvch has given you an excellent answer bro.

regards the source, its very possible they either got bunk raws in this case. It happens.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It sounds like it could be blood pressure related. I would definingly stop the cycle immediately.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive run LGD numerous times. Never had headaches. Have you gotten bloodwork on any of your past cycles on that brand?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven’t no.
Playing with fire. Your taking some "research chemicals" that are god knows what. At least with bloodwork you'll know if its hurting you.

Why is your wife taking LGD? Bikini competitor?

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your wife is probably going to have significant virilization on LGD, as it's a strong compound with androgenic activity. She should take something like low dose Ostarine on Anavar.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your wife is probably going to have significant virilization on LGD, as it's a strong compound with androgenic activity. She should take something like low dose Ostarine on Anavar.
Some women can get away with low doses of one of these 3 but she’s really not going to know how they affect her until she experiments herself. She should know that taking any compound that has anabolic and androgenic activity, even these 3, could potentially lead to virilization even in low doses. Anavar is probably the least safe for women of the 3 and there’s a lot of anecdotal evidence, as well as some studies that will confirm that. 5-10mg of Ostarine or Anavar would be a good starting place to test the waters, 1-2mg of LGD would be a good starting place. She has to know what indicators to look out for though.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some women can get away with low doses of one of these 3 but she’s really not going to know how they affect her until she experiments herself. She should know that taking any compound that has anabolic and androgenic activity, even these 3, could potentially lead to virilization even in low doses. Anavar is probably the least safe for women of the 3 and there’s a lot of anecdotal evidence, as well as some studies that will confirm that. 5-10mg of Ostarine or Anavar would be a good starting place to test the waters, 1-2mg of LGD would be a good starting place. She has to know what indicators to look out for though.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I heard a suggestion that low dose SD is actually a decent shout for women (as they can use such a low dose and it’s androgenic activity is low) - want to credit Mike Arnold with that but honestly can’t recall if it was or not, think it was

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard a suggestion that low dose SD is actually a decent shout for women (as they can use such a low dose and it’s androgenic activity is low) - want to credit Mike Arnold with that but honestly can’t recall if it was or not, think it was

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wolverines Supplements 4
OTC Drug 6
Anabolics 14
BigKrabbe General Chat 16
Anabolics 3