Bad first time experience. Help.

jbyo

Awards
hi all

Ive been buying from several supp stores from the US, having limited choices here in Australia.

Heard good things about nutraplanet. I decided to place an order which cost me $429 USD and is about $550 aud.

No email received in almost a week, I emailed querying my order and I get a response saying they dont have it in stock.
They gave me two choices refund the full amount or ship the stocked items and refund for the non stock items. I went with, ship the stocked items and refund the difference. It's been almost a week.

No replies to my emails.

No refund in my account.

I just don't know what to do. Can someone here please help me. I've sent several emails after they said they'll refund the difference.

Why do customers have to go through all this trouble...

Any help would be much appreciated.
thank you.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TheSolution can help you

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
hi all

Ive been buying from several supp stores from the US, having limited choices here in Australia.

Heard good things about nutraplanet. I decided to place an order which cost me $429 USD and is about $550 aud.

No email received in almost a week, I emailed querying my order and I get a response saying they dont have it in stock.
They gave me two choices refund the full amount or ship the stocked items and refund for the non stock items. I went with, ship the stocked items and refund the difference. It's been almost a week.

No replies to my emails.

No refund in my account.

I just don't know what to do. Can someone here please help me. I've sent several emails after they said they'll refund the difference.

Why do customers have to go through all this trouble...

Any help would be much appreciated.
thank you.
Nutra planet emailed you a few days ago with the following information
Ty checking your spam folder international refunds take 5-8 business days to post and it was completed a few days ago

jbyo

Awards
Nutra planet emailed you a few days ago with the following information
Ty checking your spam folder international refunds take 5-8 business days to post and it was completed a few days ago
Not sure what reply they were referring to with the timeframe for a refund.
Given I had to contact them querying my order status. Only to be told no ETA on two items that they had listed in stock hence I added it to cart.

The Solution, you are a legend for helping. I'll post once the refund is processed .

Edit
Ps nothing at all in my junk mail.

update

Refund received. Interestingly enough the refund was processed the same day The Solution helped. Its funny that nutraplanet converses with other people rather then the paid customer lol.
The Solution you are a legend. Couldn't thank you enough, handled the business that the company couldn't

Mate thank you again!!

Update 25th June 2018

Rubbish website nutralplanet. I made another order and again they listed an item in stock. Shipped out part of my order and I had to be the one to contact them, only to be told it's not in stock that's why they didn't ship it out. I've requested a refund over 16 working days ago. No response even after multiple emails.

Funny thing is, it took someone else to Contact them for nutraplanet to even initiate a response to my missing items. fcking joke of a website. Waste peoples hard earned coin.