AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This post is going to be long, but please bear with me, especially if you have used Dragon before.

I did my first cycle last spring and it ended in the summer. I used SP Labs Test E 500 for 12 weeks. I gained about 20 pounds and retained 12 or 13 after water fell off.

I used a different source, but from what I understand and from my communication with, reliable. I started my cycle of Deca 600 mg and Test E 400 mg about 10 weeks ago. Today, I received another order I placed with them a week and a half ago. I got 10 vials of test e 250 and one more deca to finish up the current cycle. The 10 vials are to cruise. I am on TRT, Androgel, which I hate and I dislike my doc as well. He is dead set against injections and does not want my levels to go over 500. This is why I am going to self TRT with test e and jump off when if comes to blood, which he only checks once per year. Again, i dislike the guy, but that is not what this thread is about.

Since I have been on my current cycle, I have been suspicious of the oils. Reason being, I am only up six pounds or so in 10 weeks, but I am stronger (my one rep maxes have increased by 20-35 pounds with only 6 more pounds of scale weight), I am leaner, and my muscles are full. However, I have not had any issues with prolactin or even water. I am using aromasin at 12.5 mg EOD. My diet is in a small surplus, and at some points even a little lower. I have recomped VERY nicely, but I still figured scale weight would be more. Even with the weight gain, waist has not gone up, not even a little. My back and chest are definitely bigger.

Anyways, I opened up my package today. Below are the pictures and this is where I need vets or have used DP to chime in. If you look at the top three pictures, the gear I got in the summer, there are two differences. There is only one red dragon and there are no inactives listed. In the three new photos, you will notice two dragons and a list of inactives. The test is the same as well as the deca. Additionally, the older vials have an EXP of 2021 while the gear I just got is 2019.

I looked at photos online and saw both versions of my vials. Can someone tell me what their vials look like? WOuld you even contact the source?

Again, what I am running now is something, I just figured scale weight would be a lot higher, however, lean mass has increased. I was suspicious before, but happy with the results, but now seeing different vials has me concerned.

Older Vial

Newer Vial

Edit - if the photos are against the rules, can you take them down admin/mod, but keep the thread up please.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This post is going to be long, but please bear with me, especially if you have used Dragon before.

I did my first cycle last spring and it ended in the summer. I used SP Labs Test E 500 for 12 weeks. I gained about 20 pounds and retained 12 or 13 after water fell off.

I used a different source, but from what I understand and from my communication with, reliable. I started my cycle of Deca 600 mg and Test E 400 mg about 10 weeks ago. Today, I received another order I placed with them a week and a half ago. I got 10 vials of test e 250 and one more deca to finish up the current cycle. The 10 vials are to cruise. I am on TRT, Androgel, which I hate and I dislike my doc as well. He is dead set against injections and does not want my levels to go over 500. This is why I am going to self TRT with test e and jump off when if comes to blood, which he only checks once per year. Again, i dislike the guy, but that is not what this thread is about.

Since I have been on my current cycle, I have been suspicious of the oils. Reason being, I am only up six pounds or so in 10 weeks, but I am stronger (my one rep maxes have increased by 20-35 pounds with only 6 more pounds of scale weight), I am leaner, and my muscles are full. However, I have not had any issues with prolactin or even water. I am using aromasin at 12.5 mg EOD. My diet is in a small surplus, and at some points even a little lower. I have recomped VERY nicely, but I still figured scale weight would be more. Even with the weight gain, waist has not gone up, not even a little. My back and chest are definitely bigger.

Anyways, I opened up my package today. Below are the pictures and this is where I need vets or have used DP to chime in. If you look at the top three pictures, the gear I got in the summer, there are two differences. There is only one red dragon and there are no inactives listed. In the three new photos, you will notice two dragons and a list of inactives. The test is the same as well as the deca. Additionally, the older vials have an EXP of 2021 while the gear I just got is 2019.

I looked at photos online and saw both versions of my vials. Can someone tell me what their vials look like? WOuld you even contact the source?

Again, what I am running now is something, I just figured scale weight would be a lot higher, however, lean mass has increased. I was suspicious before, but happy with the results, but now seeing different vials has me concerned.

Older Vial

Newer Vial

Edit - if the photos are against the rules, can you take them down admin/mod, but keep the thread up please.
I don’t know bro. I’ll be honest, I didn’t get much out of my Dragon NPP, the Dbol added some weight for sure, but I feel like 525mg/week NPP would have put more weight on me, and I was in 1k+ surplus.
2 things I noticed and others did mention:
My AI was dosed way high at first and eliminated a lot of water weight
I haven’t gone down to a cruise dose to recalibrate since March. Seems like even if I’d been “on” too long I still would have seen results simply from switching compounds.
Regardless, just to eliminate the variable, I’m not going to use Dragon next run, just for that reason.
That being said, every other time in the past, every DP product has done exactly what it’s supposed to. If you look on e r o i d s, DP has caught a lot of negative reviews in the last year. Hopefully they aren’t going downhill but it’s a plenty competitive market, so Geneza, Balkan, Para, Gen-Shi will be getting my money instead. But when it comes down to it, I take accountability for not gaining as much as I wanted to on cycle. Just going to give another company my money to be sure this time.

edsd

Awards
Hopefully just a bad supplier? But I swear this is the second or third post about dragon pharma I’ve seen in the past month or so. I know they just updated their website and have a supplier check link. Anyways I just ordered some of their stuff, hopefully it’s legit.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Never had no problems with DP. Always good stuff. Just gotta know where to get it from

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Google thier site and they have a verification link. Just type in the lot number

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ended up emailing DP. They verified my lot and seller. I am still going to do blood work. Again, I would imagine I would be heavier with deca, but I cannot complain since strength and body comp are absolutely improved.

I want to do the blood work to see where my levels are to see if it is underdosed.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good to me. DP has never let me down

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use DP and they are legit. Never have had an issue.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve seen their bunk product twice now. I don’t recommend to anyone.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Movement! Damn, haven’t seen your name around for a long time.

I swear by DP though, though I only buy test cyp from them. I’ve never had anything but quality from them. There are several sites that test their products amongst others and it is always dosed correct or slightly higher. Their test cyp 250 routinely tests around 255-280.

JKurz802

JKurz802

Awards
My domestic supplier has stopped operations.

Can someone shoot me a PM. Needing a little help!

Thanks guys!