Bad A$$ BPS Laxacrine V2 (LOG)

warrior737

Awards
Laxs.jpg
BPS LAXACRINE LOG

What's up guys,
Thank you for joining my log and following along.
I was luckily chosen to log and review a new version of BPS Laxacrine transdermal product. I have little experience with lax by itself, although I have orally ran a few products that include it in the blend. I have never ran it solo. Product packaging is very similar to their other products I enjoy. Pictures of package and product above for reference. Ignore the pedilyte I was sick.

A little backgorund on myself, Im 30 Y.O. , 5' 10' 222 #. BF % unknown but maybe like 12%. I like to reverse pyramid all my lifts to accommodate a good pump in the end after heavy sets to failure. I have recently moved and canceled my gym membership. I gained a bit of weight over the last few hectic months during moving and settling into a new town. I built a gym in my finished basement which consists of a half rack, 300#'s weights, which I can do all the main lifts off, I also have some good dumbbells and a super old tunturi bike and elliptical for cardio. Recently built a hidden tri-cep extension/ lat pull down from a few good pulleys, heavy coated braded cable, and some clasps, All of it will do the trick. Id like to lose a bit of fat while leaning up a bit. I will be lifting 4 days a week. With cardio 4-5 days a week, usually at lunch for 15-20 mins. I have no problem thinking BPS product will help me recomp and lean up a bit.

Application of product:
The product is to have 20 mg per pump. So Ill be using about 60 mg per day in the PM after showering before bed. I will be applying 3 pumps a day for as long as I think it's an effective dose. I may pump it up if necessary or I'm not noticing anything.

Initial dosing:
I have started dosing friday night. Once out of the shower I applied the product to my upper chest and delts. I applied 3 pumps for the last 3 days. Today will be the 4th day. From first initial dose, the product smells good to me but has a slight uncle bens bug juice tint. My wife says it smells like fruits. It dries good and doesn't leave a granular layer like some transdermals can. Dries smooth and clean. I think after a few minutes rubbing it dries fasten than dermacrine and SA but applies similar. I am not sure if was the BROceblo effect Im experiencing, BUT each time I apply the product, I have had a mild improvement in my mood. A slight but noticeable euphoric feeling for a few minutes after application. And a bit of increased irritability fir a few minutes. Its too early to tell if it was from the product or my wife irritating me. LOL. I will update accordingly.

Goals:
Goals are to get 225 on incline again and loose approx 10 lbs. feel better bout myself. Get back on track.

Thanks again for following along. Lets do this ****!

warrior737

Awards
bighulksmash Rocket3015 yates84 ma70 lukehayd ZackD89 goodvibes

Mayday922

Awards
Following...interested in seeing pixs of your home gym lol

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Following. Interested to see how it effects you. What kind of a split are you doing?

warrior737

Awards
My split is usually back, chest, shoulders, legs, Arms every workout. Cardio every lunch

I forgot to add other supplements that I will be utilizing
:
Forskolin 95, Vit d3, Vit c, LCLT in the am fasted.

Preworkout is usually 2 hydro, 2 conquer unleased, 1 scoop performax cremax with added agmatine and citrilline. Maybe some x gels in the mix as well.

Post workout is egg whites and oats (usually) Or Ill just eat dinner after the workout.

Ill get a few photos of my home gym tonight. I call it the house of pain. LOL My wife is like "IDIOT!" and shakes her head.

Mayday922

Awards
My split is usually back, chest, shoulders, legs, Arms every workout. Cardio every lunch

I forgot to add other supplements that I will be utilizing
:
Forskolin 95, Vit d3, Vit c, LCLT in the am fasted.

Preworkout is usually 2 hydro, 2 conquer unleased, 1 scoop performax cremax with added agmatine and citrilline. Maybe some x gels in the mix as well.

Post workout is egg whites and oats (usually) Or Ill just eat dinner after the workout.

Ill get a few photos of my home gym tonight. I call it the house of pain. LOL My wife is like "IDIOT!" and shakes her head.
Lmao cant wait...good luck brother..really interested in that pully

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
That performax creamx is harding my muscles right up after not using creatine for about 2 months. :firedevil:
I knew you would love it . There are so many solid reviews out there cremax xt. Its really well blended and taste great !

warrior737

Awards
It was about 43$ in materials. Works mint. I mounted the pulleys on floor trusses with lag bolts under the drop ceiling. I used (2) old loop belts for the tricep ropes. I also made a pull down bar from rebar inside conduit with welded ends and a large fender washer welded to the middle.

Mayday922

Awards
Nice i got a welding machine at home im thinkin of rigging up a dip and pullup bar

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought this was by invite only !!!! Kinda like the Arnold !!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was about 43$ in materials. Works mint. I mounted the pulleys on floor trusses with lag bolts under the drop ceiling. I used (2) old loop belts for the tricep ropes. I also made a pull down bar from rebar inside conduit with welded ends and a large fender washer welded to the middle.
I took the high/low pulley system off my Weider rack and built a wall mounted rack for it so it could be two separate pieces of equipment. The way it mounted to the squat /bench rack was stupid so I had to modify. Lol! I'm cheap and crafty too.
14555729469510.jpg

The white part is what I made.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Gonna be getting my log up and running this evening.

warrior737

Awards
Day 5: 3 pumps applied to shoulders and upper chest in the AM today. I forgot to dose after my shower last night. No rash or any signs of skin irritation. The lax smells good and dries pretty well. I have also been taking 2 PES forskolin 95 in the am, vit d3, vit c, 1000 mg LCLT. Lately I have been fasting till about 10-12 or so then eating my lunch. I have coffee with stevia and 1% milk on the am prior to eating. This has been helping me drop some weight. Weight today was 220 #. My gym is posted below. The tricep pushdown/ lat pull down has the cable doubled for stability but it decreases the load quite a bit. I plan on modifying it shortly. The area holding the weights is just a bit of chain with a bolt through the end so the weights wont fall off. Last nights meal was rice with chicken and some vegetarian beef things my wife likes.

Ok so this is most of the gear I have to get me going for now. Last night was my off day. Tonight ill be hitting back.

Attachments

Mayday922

Awards
That home gym is badass broo....where you get your equipment from?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's not where you train or what equipment you have, it's the heart you put into it !!

warrior737

Awards
Its a collection over a period of time. I just updated from an older smaller bench from the early 90's. Got the bike and older iron weights from my dad, elliptical from a friend, weights off craigslist The bits an pieces add up. I added the TV on swivel wall mount after Christmas cause my wife likes to do some aerobic stuff ( i was sick of her jumping around in my living room) and I enjoy watching tv doing cardio everyonce and a while.

That home gym is badass broo....where you get your equipment from?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can find some great deals on good equipment on Craigs List, you just have to check everyday.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can find some great deals on Craigs List, you just have to check everyday.
Is that how you lure the girls in before you tie them up with something soft? Lol! Jk.

Around my area, people usually want mint price for stuff on CL. Every once in a while I make a good snag but for the most part....

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its a collection over a period of time. I just updated from an older smaller bench from the early 90's. Got the bike and older iron weights from my dad, elliptical from a friend, weights off craigslist The bits an pieces add up. I added the TV on swivel wall mount after Christmas cause my wife likes to do some aerobic stuff ( i was sick of her jumping around in my living room) and I enjoy watching tv doing cardio everyonce and a while.
Cheaper than a gym membership and you can work out in whatever you want to...... without getting thrown out. Lol! No waiting to use equipment either!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is that how you lure the girls in before you tie them up with something soft? Lol! Jk.

Around my area, people usually want mint price for stuff on CL. Every once in a while I make a good snag but for the most part....
I use to lost puppy scam for that.

Cheaper than a gym membership and you can work out in whatever you want to...... without getting thrown out. Lol! No waiting to use equipment either!
Not waiting for equipment is the best !!

Mayday922

Awards
Lol thats awsome

Mayday922

Awards
Day 5: 3 pumps applied to shoulders and upper chest in the AM today. I forgot to dose after my shower last night. No rash or any signs of skin irritation. The lax smells good and dries pretty well. I have also been taking 2 PES forskolin 95 in the am, vit d3, vit c, 1000 mg LCLT. Lately I have been fasting till about 10-12 or so then eating my lunch. I have coffee with stevia and 1% milk on the am prior to eating. This has been helping me drop some weight. Weight today was 220 #. My gym is posted below. The tricep pushdown/ lat pull down has the cable doubled for stability but it decreases the load quite a bit. I plan on modifying it shortly. The area holding the weights is just a bit of chain with a bolt through the end so the weights wont fall off. Last nights meal was rice with chicken and some vegetarian beef things my wife likes.

Ok so this is most of the gear I have to get me going for now. Last night was my off day. Tonight ill be hitting back.
Do you intermittent fasting?

warrior737

Awards
Do you intermittent fasting?
Yes Id say so. I don't usually eat after 8 pm and I don't eat until about 10-12 the next day. Very rarely do I eat after 8 pm but I may have a snack every so often.

Mayday922

Awards
Yes Id say so. I don't usually eat after 8 pm and I don't eat until about 10-12 the next day. Very rarely do I eat after 8 pm but I may have a snack every so often.
I just started doing it 3 weeks ago....i like it alot except on weekends when i dont work because i just count till i can eat after a workout lol its hard to keep that busy in the winter

Mayday922

Awards
How has it worked for you..how long you been doin it?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I had a decent home gym once, it's very convenient but lifting with stronger guys day in and day out puts you on a different level. I cnt go back to the home gym, more power to the lone wolves that can do it solo.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
man i wish i had a home gym like that :D

warrior737

Awards
How has it worked for you..how long you been doin it?
About 3 months. When I first started lifting it was very similar to this with out the cardio stuff. I had a small wielder set and grew off of that. That's why I have the undersized 50# plates for a small bar. I like lifting solo and even in a larger gym setting I mostly enjoy lifting solo. I'm an introvert for sure. I can beast it out and not be bothered. Lift or die bros. Some times a spotter is great but also can be a hindrance in my eyes. And I don't like talking when lifting. Im all about lifting.

warrior737

Awards
Day 6: I did not get my weight this morning. I used 3 pumps BPS Laxacrine V2 (60 mg I believe) applied to dry skin last night after my shower. No rashes, itching, or skin irritation at all. No granulars after drying as well. The smell is like fruity bug spray. I like it! Once applied it really gives you some feels similar to SA after application. Its like a mild euphoric feeling and a sense of alertness. Im definitely liking application at night or in the am. But I do think I enjoyed morning application better yesterday. Its like a cup of coffee wake me up feeling for a few minutes.

Last night was back. Pre was 2 scoops OL conquer non stim, 2 caps hydro, 1 cap sns agmatine, 1 scoop PP citrilline 16 oz water.

Workout was pull downs using wide (and narrow supinated) grip, Overhand and underhand bent over BB rows, 30# Bent over dumbbell rows with both hands at the same time, Seated raises for rear delts and side delts, easy bar curls, DB curls, Overhead tricep DB extensions, Tricep rope push down, 4 sets of heavy incline bench press.

Mayday922

Awards
About 3 months. When I first started lifting it was very similar to this with out the cardio stuff. I had a small wielder set and grew off of that. That's why I have the undersized 50# plates for a small bar. I like lifting solo and even in a larger gym setting I mostly enjoy lifting solo. I'm an introvert for sure. I can beast it out and not be bothered. Lift or die bros. Some times a spotter is great but also can be a hindrance in my eyes. And I don't like talking when lifting. Im all about lifting.
I was talking about the intermittent fasting lol

warrior737

Awards
I was talking about the intermittent fasting lol
Probably like 2 yrs. Its just a habit. I start work very early and If I don't train in the am I don't eat till about lunch. I sit for most of the day so belly fat is always the hardest thing for me to lose.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably like 2 yrs. Its just a habit. I start work very early and If I don't train in the am I don't eat till about lunch. I sit for most of the day so belly fat is always the hardest thing for me to lose.
Intermittent fasting became a habit for me too. It's very convenient. Also keeps me very carb tolerant year round