Bacteriostatic water

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
I know source talk is no good, but nothing illegal here. Does anyone know where to purchase bac water? Every link I’ve found through google is either out of stock or requires a medical license.

If this isn’t allowed feel free to delete. But I don’t know where else to look.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I know source talk is no good, but nothing illegal here. Does anyone know where to purchase bac water? Every link I’ve found through google is either out of stock or requires a medical license.

If this isn’t allowed feel free to delete. But I don’t know where else to look.
I just got an email from my trt doc the other day that said there is a national shortage of bacteriostatic water and to be sparing with it and dont throw any away. So good luck lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I have a 10ml vial of it at least for my hcg. I know that doesnt help you at all lol

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Shouldn't be hard to make. Its just a bit of benzyl alcohol in purified water. You can just google the formula, buy your own vials, water and alcohol and make your own. I've homebrewed a ****load of things and I'm no chemist. Just do research and use your noggin.

That said, a simple google search should get you what you are looking for. Search a little harder is my recommendation. I've bought it with no medical license before.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Shouldn't be hard to make. Its just a bit of benzyl alcohol in purified water. You can just google the formula, buy your own vials, water and alcohol and make your own. I've homebrewed a ****load of things and I'm no chemist. Just do research and use your noggin.

That said, a simple google search should get you what you are looking for. Search a little harder is my recommendation. I've bought it with no medical license before.
Hes just saying its either out of stock needs medical license which my doc said theres a shortage so maybe its all onlt for medical license right now

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Weird. Its just a vial of water with a drop of alcohol in it. Seems crazy that there would be a shortage. But stranger things have happened.

Have you tried mountainside medical. I have ordered from there and they appear to be in stock for $3.99 a vial

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Really weird as you can buy it on amazon in the uk....

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
Weird. Its just a vial of water with a drop of alcohol in it. Seems crazy that there would be a shortage. But stranger things have happened.

Have you tried mountainside medical. I have ordered from there and they appear to be in stock for $3.99 a vial
Out of stock there. In fact it mentions the nationwide shortage on there and says its due back in stock by November. I think it might be easier to just make it.