bacteriostatic water?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just wondering, how long do you store your mix of bac water and HcG?... some say bac water lasts like 28 days!?!?!?! i need the mix for the entire cycle, also not sure if i could spread the Hcg dose, since i think i should mix it from teh beggining, heeeeeeeeeeelp!.... another question, can i also inject B vitamins mixed with bac water sub Q? thanks

TFlifting

Awards
Hey guys, just wondering, how long do you store your mix of bac water and HcG?... some say bac water lasts like 28 days!?!?!?! i need the mix for the entire cycle, also not sure if i could spread the Hcg dose, since i think i should mix it from teh beggining, heeeeeeeeeeelp!.... another question, can i also inject B vitamins mixed with bac water sub Q? thanks
Yep roughly 30 days, some people say 40 though

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Yep roughly 30 days, some people say 40 though
This is awful :(, my whole 5000 UI would go to waste then, i need it for the entire cycle, after 30 days i would have to discard :S... damn, now i dunno what to do, the hardes thing about a long cycle is this! :S , looks like hcg use is so fkn difficult :S, i wonder how everyone else handle it.... im raging !

TFlifting

Awards
This is awful :(, my whole 5000 UI would go to waste then, i need it for the entire cycle, after 30 days i would have to discard :S... damn, now i dunno what to do, the hardes thing about a long cycle is this! :S , looks like hcg use is so fkn difficult :S, i wonder how everyone else handle it.... im raging !
They buy more than one... Or if you were planning on using only that much for the entire cycle then only mix a certain amount per time... Just use the math to figure it out

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Store it in the fridge. Its not like on day 31 it "suddenly" goes bad. It may slowly loose its potency, but I have never had an issue with it. I usually get the 2000IU vials though and not the 5000.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Store it in the fridge. Its not like on day 31 it "suddenly" goes bad. It may slowly loose its potency, but I have never had an issue with it. I usually get the 2000IU vials though and not the 5000.
Yeah i guess so, thanks for the input bud, i decided that i will use it for an entire 40 day period, i can get 2500 IUs i guess, problem is, it got vitamin b-12 in it, not sure if i could inject sub cutaneous as well?.... would do a mix of 2500 IUs in 10 mls of bac water.... also wondering if bac water starts to degrade once you stick a pin to draw the water or just once you mix it?...because ill split the mix of bac water and HCG into 3 vials, but obviously, once i finish my first vial i would do another and so on, as i need it. a single bottle of 30 ml of bac water suffice for making 3 vials in a12 week period?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
B12 can be used sub-q, no problem there at all. One 30ml bottle of bac. water is fine also. Just remember to wipe it down with an alcohol prep pad before each use. Its got a preservative in it (not sure off the top of my head what it is though)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just amek your own BW.....dasani water...filter though a .45 filter and add 1% BA. So 9.1ml water and .9ml BA

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also....I have heard of preloading slin pins and then freezing them.....not sure if that affects the HCG or not?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your replies bros!, i will get alcohol pads as well, good tip.

BTW ive also heard about making my own abct water, but not sure if i am capable LOL will look more into it.