Back pumps or kidney pain???

Ryan1000

Awards
Im currently running an hdrol cycle. Im at 75 mg right now in week 4. Today I started feeling some pain in my lower back, right where my kidneys are. Its very mild, and it comes and goes. I have yet to experience back pumps or kidney pain while on cycle, so I'm not sure what they feel like first hand. I'm drinking 1.5-2 gallons of water a day, and have been since the start of the cycle. I'm also taking cel cycle assist, hawthorn berries, fish oil, and a little extra milk thistle. What do you guys think?

Also yesterday was my back day. The very mild pain started from when I woke up this morning and its been off and on since. Is this were you normally feel back pumps?

uniifirex

Awards
Why would you have kidney pain at all?
Methylated would stress your liver and i think you'd only see maybe minor symptoms of jaundice, and i highly doubt hdrol will affect you THAT horribly that you actually get organ pain.
Your probably getting lower back pain because of the pumps you get while on anabolics.

Did you deadlift?

zendog

Awards
What your describing does not sound like a back pump. Go and see your Doc. man. I'm hearing more and more about people getting what they think are back pumps but describing it as flank pain. I recently was experiencing flank pain not back pumps and went to my doc who is now referring me to Ultrasound because he fears possible kidney stones. Anyway my point is dont **** with your health. If in doubt go and see your doc.

Ryan1000

Awards
Why would you have kidney pain at all?
Methylated would stress your liver and i think you'd only see maybe minor symptoms of jaundice, and i highly doubt hdrol will affect you THAT horribly that you actually get organ pain.
Your probably getting lower back pain because of the pumps you get while on anabolics.

Did you deadlift?
no i usually dont deadlift. i wasnt exactly sure why i would be experiencing kidney pain either, but thought it MAY be that since the pain was in the same spot. and i know that back pumps are normal. what i was trying to say was i didnt know exactly in what part of the back people usually get them. i did not get them in my previous cycle (epi).

Ryan1000

Awards
What your describing does not sound like a back pump. Go and see your Doc. man. I'm hearing more and more about people getting what they think are back pumps but describing it as flank pain. I recently was experiencing flank pain not back pumps and went to my doc who is now referring me to Ultrasound because he fears possible kidney stones. Anyway my point is dont **** with your health. If in doubt go and see your doc.
alright. ill do some research on that. thanks bro

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You will research going to the doctor? Anyways things that mean something is wrong with kidneys
1) changes in urination
2) swelling (your body will be getting rid of less extra fluid)
3) Fatigue
4) Metallic taste in mouth (see doctor immediately)
5) Flack pain (which you just described)
6) Feeling cold/ chills
7) Shortness of breath

alright. ill do some research on that. thanks bro

Ryan1000

Awards
alright i went to the doc today. i had a couple kidney stones. before he told me that, i was completely honest with him about my cycle just to be on the safe side, and he assured me that it had nothing to do it with it. he gave me a prescription and i went and filled it and a couple hours later they were both out. let me tell you guys...worst pain of my life.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Funny/sad sorry about kidney stones. My roommate in college was complaining of stomach pain for about an hour. Myself and my hallmates thought he was constipated so we went to the store and bought him a bottle of prune juice and magnesium citrate he just started to pound that ****. After about 30 minutes we ended up driving him to the hospital and he had to get them surgically removed we were all feeling bad for him, my one buddy was like "feel bad for **** he has kidney stones" I was like I feel bad for him we just pumped him full of laxatives.

alright i went to the doc today. i had a couple kidney stones. before he told me that, i was completely honest with him about my cycle just to be on the safe side, and he assured me that it had nothing to do it with it. he gave me a prescription and i went and filled it and a couple hours later they were both out. let me tell you guys...worst pain of my life.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao that's ****ed up!!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Well ya that's hella ****ed up but should be able to laugh later on down the road

zendog

Awards
Glad to hear you sorted it out. Now about that ultrasound i'm supposed to have. Kinda **** scared a little now.

Ryan1000

Awards
wow that is ****** up lol. a good laugh later though right? and yeah when i woke up the morning after i posted this thread the pain had spread to my side and my groin and decided it was time to stop ******* around and get it checked out.

Ryan1000

Awards
Glad to hear you sorted it out. Now about that ultrasound i'm supposed to have. Kinda **** scared a little now.
how long ago was that? my doc said that USUALLY kidney stones will force their way out within 48-72 hours. and if they dont, you need a prescription to help them out, and the next step if that doesnt work is to get them surgically removed. not trying to scare you, just giving you a heads up. luckily for me the prescription worked.

zendog

Awards
I went to the doc about a month ago after having some flank pain on the weekend. He wrote me a referral for an ultrasound. I know this is gonna sound hypocritical considering the advice i gave you but i havnt booked it yet cause the pain went away. Thanks for asking about it. I feel like a dick ignoring my own health and advising you on yours. Im gonna book in the ultrasound as soon as i finish work in the morn

Ryan1000

Awards
I went to the doc about a month ago after having some flank pain on the weekend. He wrote me a referral for an ultrasound. I know this is gonna sound hypocritical considering the advice i gave you but i havnt booked it yet cause the pain went away. Thanks for asking about it. I feel like a dick ignoring my own health and advising you on yours. Im gonna book in the ultrasound as soon as i finish work in the morn
np. and did the pain come back?