Back pain: M1T or Not?

Lich

Banned
Awards
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Today is my 5th day of m1t. 10 mg a day, 1 tab morn, 1 tab at night. Yesterday I was up 4 pounds. Today Im up 10 pounds. Obviously fluctuating, but its working.

My strength/size defineatly improving. I do have hawthorne berry/Milk thistle, just started using today.

Anyway

This morning, I woke up fine, then I sat down and felt a little pain in my mid back real close to my spinal cord. Felt like I may have just tweaked it, then the muscle on that side was hurting a little as well. This was PRIOR to me taking any m1t today yet, so I then went and took my 5mg. Got in the car and it felt like my back was having its own war. Mainly the left side was hurting a lot and not so much the right side. Any time I roated my back the one small area next to my spine would hurt. Anyway I still worked out, and now it doesnt hurt/ache as bad, but my left side and spot next to my spine still hurts when i move at all.

This is my 5th day and it hasnt happened at ALL prior to this occasion. Im thinking one of 2 things:

I just slipped my spine/muscle a little and it just got sore or what not. In other words it wasnt from the m1t. Its also in one area like its injured, and its not my lower back, more my mid back.

OR

I usually have a protein shake in the morning that gives me 800+mg of potassium, and I heard potass stops back pumps, and today I drank maybe a lil less than half of it cause I got busy and then the dreaded back pumps from m1t came.

Just gimme ur input, imma try again tonight, and if it starts to hurt im just going to have to stop =/
[/font]

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Back pain is a common side with m1t use.

dd

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
The back pain associated with M1t is a severe muscle tightness/cramping in the lower back. If you feel it in your spine/vertebrae, it may be an injury. If it's in the muscle, it's probably the M1t. I've never had it in the middle back though, always lower back.

The degree of pain varies, some guys don't get it all. I get it so bad that I can't squat after about a week on M1t. Take pottasium & taurine to minimize it.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
also it is really hard sometimes to pin point the spot that does cause the back pain.. have you hurt a hip or knee lately? that can cause problems in the back area due to you favoring one side or the other..

Lich

Banned
Awards
I couldnt tell u. But I do know this, the first 4 days, no pain at all, then a little pain today in the section of the spine that it hurts most, and then it seemed to effect the rest of the left side muscle which most times back injuries do, because it kinda offsets evetything else.

The reason I think its an injury:

I hvnt got any back pain from m1t the past 4 days at only 10 mg

I felt the pain before I took the dose this morning

I can still pinpoint the area of the spine that is tender when I rotate my back, and the muscle is just a little tender on the left side, not rlly the right.

Its more of my mid back, not very low at all.

I almost hope its more of a back thing, Ive had the feeling before, just never as bad, It prob didnt help i took m1t, maybe it caused it more irritation even though I dont get back pain usually from it. Who knows, Ill know tonight or tomorrow morning when I take another dose. If it hurts like that again im done =( Its not worth working through the pain.

Give me ur experiences and compares with back pain u think was from m1t. Thnx guys.

Also maybe the quick gain of 10 pounds to my body rlly set it off, and maybe i slept wrong, and I did back workout 1-2 days prior ?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I experienced back pain during one cycle only. It was around day 9 of a 4 week cycle, taking 10mg ed. The area of pain was in my lower back, severe muscle tightening. I increased potasium and water intake, and took a day off from training. The pain lasted for about two days. After that it was fine.

You may want to try cutting your dose to 5mg ed for the rest of this cycle and see how you respond to that. I have found, for me, that the sides minimize from cycle to cycle. I'm a firm believer in starting low and working your way up.

Best of luck to you.

pinkpanther

Awards
My experience with M1T caused me to stop taking it, the back pain became absolutely intolerable. And I'm not saying I can't take a little pain but man I'm talking PAIN. Naturally it also prevented me from training. In fact it somewhat prevented me from standing up! So this substance is not for me.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
How do you know it’s not your kidneys? I’ve read a couple post of people who developed kidney problems when on M1T.

Ichi the Killer

Awards
How do you know it’s not your kidneys? I’ve read a couple post of people who developed kidney problems when on M1T.
I've read a few posts where people jumped the gun and assumed they had kidney problems, but I havent heard any real problems aside from one guy's kidney stones.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ripped1 Anabolics 6
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
MF210 Anabolics 15
Anabolics 10