Back pain a symptom of gyno?

M

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Crusing on 200 mg test. Need an ai due to high aromatization. Ran out of my ugl aromasin so recently started using a research chem one who has had good reviews.

Feel like my nip is puffy now and mostly only my right one. And I also have this full achy pain on the right side of my back that comes and goes. Happened to me about a year ago as well.

Any idea what this could be?

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
When I get gyno symptoms it starts with itchy nips then gets sore, tight T-shirts irritating nips and then you get small lump under nip which is easily sorted out when off cycle for me.
your back pain isn’t a symptom of any gyno I’ve had. But pain would occur if you now have DD sized breasts and your back can’t sustain the weight:)
id say get your kidneys checked over could be an infection or something.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hard to say anything 100% but sounds like kidney pain that usually comes and goes

M

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
hard to say anything 100% but sounds like kidney pain that usually comes and goes
Thanks but thought kidney pain is usually lower back pain. This is more middle up. Kind of to the left where my left lat is.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks but thought kidney pain is usually lower back pain. This is more middle up. Kind of to the left where my left lat is.
oh yes kidney is usually to lower back

i dont pin ..so have no idea if that can cause it, but possibility for sure hopefully someone else will chime in

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I cant see how back pain could in any way be an indicator of gyno.

L

Lmao123

Awards
Crusing on 200 mg test. Need an ai due to high aromatization. Ran out of my ugl aromasin so recently started using a research chem one who has had good reviews.

Feel like my nip is puffy now and mostly only my right one. And I also have this full achy pain on the right side of my back that comes and goes. Happened to me about a year ago as well.

Any idea what this could be?
While I’m just now getting into roids, I’m one of the unfortunate people that know what kidney pain can feel like. I’ll tel you a few things, if it’s just one kidney, the pain will almost never radiate to the other side of the spine. I can be lower, middle and sometimes rarely upper back. It can be felt in the liver area and abdomen. Kidney pain loves to radiate. I’ll give you a word of advice, if you ever one day feel the worst pain you’ve ever felt that even made my masochist ass take a knee, it’s a stone and ask for a drug faked toradol. Regardless, get your kidneys checked out specifically creatinine and egfr. My bet is that it’s just a fluke and maybe take it easy for a while. If you can’t get comfortable, meaning not normal muscle pain but something more internal, go to the ER. I wish you the best.

M

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
While I’m just now getting into roids, I’m one of the unfortunate people that know what kidney pain can feel like. I’ll tel you a few things, if it’s just one kidney, the pain will almost never radiate to the other side of the spine. I can be lower, middle and sometimes rarely upper back. It can be felt in the liver area and abdomen. Kidney pain loves to radiate. I’ll give you a word of advice, if you ever one day feel the worst pain you’ve ever felt that even made my masochist ass take a knee, it’s a stone and ask for a drug faked toradol. Regardless, get your kidneys checked out specifically creatinine and egfr. My bet is that it’s just a fluke and maybe take it easy for a while. If you can’t get comfortable, meaning not normal muscle pain but something more internal, go to the ER. I wish you the best.
Got egfr checked a while back came back 57. People say it's a bs test and if you workout a lot or hold a lot of muscle it's not accurate. Said to go get cystatin c instead to get egfr and came back 89.

L

Lmao123

Awards
Got egfr checked a while back came back 57. People say it's a bs test and if you workout a lot or hold a lot of muscle it's not accurate. Said to go get cystatin c instead to get egfr and came back 89.
EGFR is not a bullshit test, I can promise you that. I’m a third year medical student which means I’m on my nephrology rounds (lots of fun,🤭 haha. I can assure you that egfr can tell you all sorts of stuff, early signs of ckd, literal dozens of auto inflammatory disorders, etc.

Do you have your creatinine alongside that result by chance?

M

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
EGFR is not a bullshit test, I can promise you that. I’m a third year medical student which means I’m on my nephrology rounds (lots of fun,🤭 haha. I can assure you that egfr can tell you all sorts of stuff, early signs of ckd, literal dozens of auto inflammatory disorders, etc.

Do you have your creatinine alongside that result by chance?
If I can remember probably around 1.5 for both tests

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is your weight and body fat? Most probably it's just that and nothing else. If you're really concerned, bloodwork done to check your E2 and kidneys.