BACK on the GAS, SARM cycle planning + log + starting physique included

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone,

gonna start up another CYCLE now that I'm finally done with NCAA athletics.

Goal for this cycle is to pure lean bulk/recomp towards the end of the cycle

current stats
5'9
172lbs
8%bf

the cycle planned so far is a rad140 + s4stack, I wanna stay nice and shredded while adding some clean muscle. I'd like to put on a solid 7 lbs of dry gains in a 10 week cycle and add alot of strength.

training: P/P/L/arms + shoulders/rest/repeat

I'm doing something a little bit with my training, I am going to be focusing on increasing my volume drastically. First half of the week will be dedicated to high volume with fairly high intensity. So things like 10x10 on legs for example. next half of the week will be lower volume max intensity focused on gaining as much strength as possible. I will also be supplementing with DMAA a few times a week because it is fire and will help me get in more volume without burning out as fast.

diet: 3,500 calories a day w/200-210g of protein per day. I want to have enough food to build size, but with none/little fat gains

as for my drug regime, I want to take only as much as I need but taper up, I think a sarm triple stack would be a little overkill, let me know what you guys think.

rad:15/15/15/15/20/20/30/30/40/40
s4: 50/50/50/50/75/75/100/100/100/100

hopefully this cycle will be killer, Ive included a pic on my baseline physique (no drugs for a while but I guess i wouldn't consider myself natty either since I ran a cycle in the past)

other supps: arimistane at 50mg everyday for 3 weeks until my natural test drops (don't want to grow titties from sarms occupying the receptor and spillover happening towards beginning of the cycle), dermacrine?? (should I take this as a base?, last cycle I seemed ok but I was feeling a bit foggy with less energy towards week 4-6, think I should throw that in? will it help?), creatine, protein powder

pct: nolva 20/20/10/10
weeks 4-8: k1ngs blood
weeks 3-8: arimistane 50mg ED

final question. Been doing alot of research on s23, heard its like a juiced up s4, but I don't know if its worth it for me since I also want to keep my hair and not destroy my liver. you guys think ill be gtg on rad +s4 only? or throw in s23, or potentially something else? (yk-11, lgd 3033?) sounds really strong, but I also don't want to take it if it just gives me a bunch of problems.

Attachments

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ain’t worth it man, temporary gains for hair loss and liver damage? Also you gotta think about how much of a difference is s23 really going to make over s4? That small amount really worth the risk?

I’ll never touch s23 again, caused liver damage and I wasn’t even impressed with it. Never making that mistake again lol

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Ain’t worth it man, temporary gains for hair loss and liver damage? Also you gotta think about how much of a difference is s23 really going to make over s4? That small amount really worth the risk?

I’ll never touch s23 again, caused liver damage and I wasn’t even impressed with it. Never making that mistake again lol
Good to know man. Was really skeptical on it, thanks

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d not use s23 but LGD4033 or ostarine are both still fine additions.

Ostarine and dry gains are synonymous. It’s also got that habit of increasing IGF1 and inhibiting muscle cell death. Something most sarms do not always do.

Yk11 is a high aggression preworkout compound like methyl tren and tne. If you want to use it, feel free.

3033 needs to be dosed multiple times a day. Or a big dose preworkout.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’d add yk11 at 10-20mg and possibly trest ace transdermal like PRE’s 7 alpha ace at 15mg a day.

Increased aggression in the gym is quite beneficial to getting the most out of your workouts.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used yk11 and hopefully that aggression stays in the gym and doesn’t spill over into your personal life like it did for me. Also, it can make you shed a bit, so it carries that risk. But you could always use it as a preworkout like the guys above said. That way it’s not a major staple for your cycle and it’s not a big deal if you just toss it to the side all together if you run into issues. It raised my BP quite a bit so make sure to monitor that if you’re getting symptoms.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mitch_310 what sport do you play?

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
is the arimistane necessary ?
Yes and no. So for the first 3-4 weeks of the cycle before suppression hits. Your natural testosterone will have nothing to bind to since the sarms have a higher binding affinity than testosterone. Hence without an AI the first few weeks a lot of natural test can be converted to estrogen until suppression hits you. This can lead to some high estrogen sides towards the beginning of the cycle until things get under control.

Personally I tend to be a little more sensitive than others to e2 for whatever reason so I will run it at a moderate dose in the beginning of the cycle.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
That would’ve been my guess. You have the physique for it.
Yep.

Pros of swimming: crazy good cardio capacity and easily staying lean year round

Cons: it’s hard to add a lot muscle due to the amount of cardio being done.

Now that I’m done with swimming I’m gonna cut back on the cardio and add some more quality muscle mass. Now that I won’t have 2-4 hours of cardio a day holding me back I think I can really add some good size and strength

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep.

Pros of swimming: crazy good cardio capacity and easily staying lean year round

Cons: it’s hard to add a lot muscle due to the amount of cardio being done.

Now that I’m done with swimming I’m gonna cut back on the cardio and add some more quality muscle mass. Now that I won’t have 2-4 hours of cardio a day holding me back I think I can really add some good size and strength
Doesn’t eating more offset the swimming? And the swimming offsets fat gains... so eat more?

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Doesn’t eating more offset the swimming? And the swimming offsets fat gains... so eat more?
It’s a little bit more complicated than that. Yes you could just “eat more” but that doesn’t mean I’ll just put on more muscle.

1) my intensity was down in the gym
2) my recovery time wasn’t optimal for muscle gains
3) I wasn’t taking any PEDs because I got tested
4) we didn’t train for optimal muscle growth in season

My schedule during season was like this.
Monday: 6am lift + 1 hr swim. Afternoon 2 1/2 hour swim
Tues: 2 1/2 hour swim
Wed: same as Monday
Thurs: same as Tuesday
Friday: same as Monday
Saturday: either 3hr swim + lift or meet
Sunday: off

Bulking hard and gaining weight is not good for swimmers. We didn’t really train for gains, more so explosive strength with a bit of accessory lifts(so diving off the blocks, flip turns, underwaters, etc is what we trained for in the gym). The goal is to be lean yet also have a lot of endurance and be strong and the same time.

I swam shorter events and lifted more than most other swimmers so I carried a bit more muscle mass. Now that I can solely dedicate my efforts to bodybuilding I hope to add some more weight. I want that weight to be lean though.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would be careful taking anything these days. The testing is getting more and more accurate and it would suck to get popped on a test and interrupt your swimming. May be better off waiting till your done with competitive sports. Idk how far behind ncaa is compared to usada but they catching picograms nowadays (jon Jones) lmao

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
I would be careful taking anything these days. The testing is getting more and more accurate and it would suck to get popped on a test and interrupt your swimming. May be better off waiting till your done with competitive sports. Idk how far behind ncaa is compared to usada but they catching picograms nowadays (jon Jones) lmao
I’m actually a senior and just finished up my last season. So no more testing for more me anymore. So I’m gtg now, but yeah I totally agree. NCAA testing is pretty sucky. You have to piss in a cup and they make you pull your pants down while they watch you pee.