Back in game and need advice?

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys. I’m 44 next month and have been in gym consistently since I was 35.
Stats are
5 ‘8’. 145 lbs. pry about 17-18% bf
When cleaning up diet and getting ready for summer I usually get to around 14-15%

Well, since the Covid explosion, I have not seen a gym in almost 4 months?
I’m in Michigan and all gyms in my region have been closed.

So what started out as me taking time off and not caring about diet so much, has turned into me being a lazy slob. Lol
Appearance and BF wise, not too much different, (although my numbers in gym will pry be pathetic). But from feeling lazy and lack of libido, I can feel it has taken its toll.

I don’t see gyms opening anytime soon, so first question is any recommendations on some good home programs with minimum stuff being purchased?

And second would be a good natty stack that is going to help with any libido or tad test boosting (I know natural doesn’t hardly touch test but baby spike would help) I flirted with asking about a pro hormone route but if anything, I have to start natty to get back some conditioning if anything?

So from workout, to vitamin stacks for libido to stacks for gym type performance, I would love to hear from you guys.

There are so many smart fricken guys on here that are very experienced so I would love for anybody’s feedback.

Thx in advance guys !!!!!