Back in game and need advice?

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys. I’m 44 next month and have been in gym consistently since I was 35.
Stats are
5 ‘8’. 145 lbs. pry about 17-18% bf
When cleaning up diet and getting ready for summer I usually get to around 14-15%

Well, since the Covid explosion, I have not seen a gym in almost 4 months?
I’m in Michigan and all gyms in my region have been closed.

So what started out as me taking time off and not caring about diet so much, has turned into me being a lazy slob. Lol
Appearance and BF wise, not too much different, (although my numbers in gym will pry be pathetic). But from feeling lazy and lack of libido, I can feel it has taken its toll.

I don’t see gyms opening anytime soon, so first question is any recommendations on some good home programs with minimum stuff being purchased?

And second would be a good natty stack that is going to help with any libido or tad test boosting (I know natural doesn’t hardly touch test but baby spike would help) I flirted with asking about a pro hormone route but if anything, I have to start natty to get back some conditioning if anything?

So from workout, to vitamin stacks for libido to stacks for gym type performance, I would love to hear from you guys.

There are so many smart fricken guys on here that are very experienced so I would love for anybody’s feedback.

Thx in advance guys !!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for libido-Sustain Alpha

use my code THEBIGT at iconicformulations.com to save 25% off all products.

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
So from workout, to vitamin stacks for libido to stacks for gym type performance, I would love to hear from you guys.

There are so many smart fricken guys on here that are very experienced so I would love for anybody’s feedback.

Nice to meet you Keith. I'm looking for advice of the same thing, although I'm in a slightly different situation.

Hope some of the more experienced members give you an answer! Best of luck mate.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started using kettlebells after this started since they closed our gyms too. I'm doing Pavel's Simple and Sinister. It's deceivingly hard. A single 24kg should last you a while for progress. I add push-ups normally though.

Have you checked your testosterone levels? At 44, you're in the range most men find out it went south.

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys. I have not had test levels checked. But think I might.

Got a few weights now and doing some garage workouts and just put together a pull-up station from Amazon last night.

1 week in to at home workouts (don’t see gyms opening anytime soon) so after about a month I’ll be curious into how I feel?

The amount of weights are not enough to do anything real heavy as of now but doing a lot of superset and high reps.
More on the way soon.

Keep in touch guys.
Let me know how progress is going and what y’all are doing.

Thx. Good luck!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys. I’m 44 next month and have been in gym consistently since I was 35.
Stats are
5 ‘8’. 145 lbs. pry about 17-18% bf
When cleaning up diet and getting ready for summer I usually get to around 14-15%

Well, since the Covid explosion, I have not seen a gym in almost 4 months?
I’m in Michigan and all gyms in my region have been closed.

So what started out as me taking time off and not caring about diet so much, has turned into me being a lazy slob. Lol
Appearance and BF wise, not too much different, (although my numbers in gym will pry be pathetic). But from feeling lazy and lack of libido, I can feel it has taken its toll.

I don’t see gyms opening anytime soon, so first question is any recommendations on some good home programs with minimum stuff being purchased?

And second would be a good natty stack that is going to help with any libido or tad test boosting (I know natural doesn’t hardly touch test but baby spike would help) I flirted with asking about a pro hormone route but if anything, I have to start natty to get back some conditioning if anything?

welcome to AM

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
Hi guys. I have not had test levels checked. But think I might.

Got a few weights now and doing some garage workouts and just put together a pull-up station from Amazon last night.

1 week in to at home workouts (don’t see gyms opening anytime soon) so after about a month I’ll be curious into how I feel?

The amount of weights are not enough to do anything real heavy as of now but doing a lot of superset and high reps.
More on the way soon.

Keep in touch guys.
Let me know how progress is going and what y’all are doing.

Thx. Good luck!
Sounds good man! For me, I'm waiting for some equipment to arrive but I'm mostly excited to start using the landmine and those battle ropes. I'm in the same boat as you; don't have the plans to do real heavy weights, but just multi-joint, explosive movements in higher reps backed with high intensity cardio in short bursts. It won't be anything too flash to begin with, but hopefully over time I can start throwing around some more substantial weights again. If my body allows, of course.