Back 2 Back Sarm Cycle

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on week 4 of my MK-2866 Cycle, I am going to 6 weeks then I want to do 6 weeks of LGD-4033. So far no signs of supression, have an AI on hand and I'm taking MK677 for atleast 6 months.

Has anyone done back to back mini cycles? Any advice or do you see any problems with this cycle?

Anabolic Goat

Awards
You should be good to go, and just have a proper pct I'm sure you know.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Background:
Been lifting for 7 years
Went from 155 to 215, cut down to 200 now
Workout atleast 5-6 days a week

Like I said I'm on week 4 of the Osta, feel like I have maybe built up a tolernece, really felt it the first two weeks and slowly declining now that I'm at week 4. Thinking of just stopping now and starting LGD for 6 weeks so a 10 week total cycle.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So basically I'm asking if anyone thinks I should just stick it out and complete the Osta Cycle?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I'd start the LGD now and finish the osta too, LGD can take a couple of weeks to kick in.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
6 weeks is way too short. Get some more Osta and then run both for the additional 6 weeks of the LGD. So that will be 12 weeks of Osta and 6 of LGD.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm trying to prevent severe supression, that's why I only wanted to do single sarm cycles for 12 weeks max

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
I think you'll get more out of sticking with 1 SARM for a full cycle, so I would just stick out the osta. 4 and 6 week cycles for SARMS are way too short IMO but I also don't think you should stack them because it'll be androgen receptor overkill and osta and lgd basically provide the same result. So finish the full osta, then full pct, THEN do LGD for you next one.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You really think I should PCT after only 6 weeks? Just like you said they are short 6 week cycles that's why I was going to do them back to back for a full 12 week cycle? Does that make sense or am I missing something?

Gainz23

Gainz23

Awards
Any flare ups of gyno?

I'm about to pull the trigger on a cutting stack of Osta & Cardiene but am gyno prone

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No negative sides at all, I'm taking Arimistane before my workouts, 25MG (one cap) to keep any sides down that may arise.

It's a very forgiving AI that mild so it can be taken daily

Chasingtails

Awards
No negative sides at all, I'm taking Arimistane before my workouts, 25MG (one cap) to keep any sides down that may arise.

It's a very forgiving AI that mild so it can be taken daily
So mild, in fact, that it isn't really even a great AI... :)

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True, If symptoms start to show I can always up the dosage but I feel like it's doing a fine job right now and if it's not it's all in my head lol

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any other suggestions!? I think I have gotten everything out of my MK2866, really wanting to jump on LGD!

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you do 12 weeks on SARM's I would 6 weeks of clomid minimum for pct. Also I would take SNS reduce xt or Iron legion invictus for cortisol during pct. That prevents fat gain in pct.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you do 12 weeks on SARM's I would 6 weeks of clomid minimum for pct. Also I would take SNS reduce xt or Iron legion invictus for cortisol during pct. That prevents fat gain in pct.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 9