BA oral cutting cycle?

Nate007

Awards
So thinking for my next cycle trying SD with oral winny or maybe Tbol. Yes I know I should just inject, but don't have the balls yet. As SD and winny r both very liver toxic I will be doubling liv 52 dosage. Goal would be to get lean, hard and shredded dropping BF% while hopefully gaining some strength and lean muscle. Think that the SD and Tbol would prob produce a lil more strength & muscle while the SD and winny would maybe produce a lil more of that ripped look. What u guys think? Anyone tried? Cycle would look something like this:

SD-10 mg week 1-6/ oral winny- 50 mg week 2-7. Or

SD-10 mg week 1-6/ Tbol- 50 mg week 2-7.

Any better suggestions on doses?

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
So thinking for my next cycle trying SD with oral winny or maybe Tbol. Yes I know I should just inject, but don't have the balls yet. As SD and winny r both very liver toxic I will be doubling liv 52 dosage. Goal would be to get lean, hard and shredded dropping BF% while hopefully gaining some strength and lean muscle. Think that the SD and Tbol would prob produce a lil more strength & muscle while the SD and winny would maybe produce a lil more of that ripped look. What u guys think? Anyone tried? Cycle would look something like this:

SD-10 mg week 1-6/ oral winny- 50 mg week 2-7. Or

SD-10 mg week 1-6/ Tbol- 50 mg week 2-7.

Any better suggestions on doses?
I would switch out winny or tbol for stanodrol and run it 1-8 at 800-1000mg. 6 weeks of SD should allow you to shred ONLY if your diet is geared towards cutting.

you could look into LGI stano, Elite stano, androhard, or E-spray (topical stano)

these will be easier on your liver and
still give u a dry/hard look

Nate007

Awards
I would switch out winny or tbol for stanodrol and run it 1-8 at 800-1000mg. 6 weeks of SD should allow you to shred ONLY if your diet is geared towards cutting.

you could look into LGI stano, Elite stano, androhard, or E-spray (topical stano)

these will be easier on your liver and
still give u a dry/hard look
Yeah I love LGI stano, used it a few times. Just wanting to try something a lil stronger and different. Am I wrong or isn't stano just a legal version of winny? So my thoughts would be that winny is stronger, purely speculation.

Nate007

Awards
Also thought about var but that shat is expensive!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also thought about var but that shat is expensive!

You dont have the balls to inject, but you have the BALLS to take toxic a$$ superdrol? I personally dont have the balls to take Superdrol and I have taken DNP before......

SD + winny is asking for serious lipid problems and horrid liver values.... Just choose 1 METHYL steroid and then add a NON methyl...

Proviron, stano, AndroHard etc... will add to the androgenic component which SD lacks and even winny and NOT add to the liver toxicity.

To get shredded --- you will need to diet and most likely do cardio....to be shredded is to have striations on muscles you never knew you had.

-Matt

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You dont have the balls to inject, but you have the BALLS to take toxic a$$ superdrol? I personally dont have the balls to take Superdrol and I have taken DNP before......

SD + winny is asking for serious lipid problems and horrid liver values.... Just choose 1 METHYL steroid and then add a NON methyl...

Proviron, stano, AndroHard etc... will add to the androgenic component which SD lacks and even winny and NOT add to the liver toxicity.

To get shredded --- you will need to diet and most likely do cardio....to be shredded is to have striations on muscles you never knew you had.

-Matt
You took DNP???? Holy **** dude! That stuff is a death sentence in a bottle lol.

You're crazy man! I like you but you're crazy! ; )

Nate007

Awards

-Matt
Ha. Yeah man don't know what it is bout pinning just a mental thing. I realize the toxicity issue and know main ingredient in cutting is diet and cardio. Hey Matt, what u think if I just ponied up the cash and did SD/var? Since var is far less toxic.

Nate007

Awards

-Matt
Also if went with proviron what dose u suggest?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You took DNP???? Holy **** dude! That stuff is a death sentence in a bottle lol.

You're crazy man! I like you but you're crazy! ; )

Here's the deal Nate-

I really had zero business doing DNP, as I was lean already and not dieting for anything serious....

However I had a client who started far FARRRR too fat. I wanted to ensure he was at his best for his contest.

Instead of being a ignorant reckless coach and experimenting on him, I wanted to use myself for first hand empirical experience

to assure him I have personally used it and what to expect and how to run it. I then made him try it with my best possible recommendations.

He won his show.

As a coach -- I not only need to know how to use compounds for Bodybuilders at a high level, but I will only recommend things I have put myself through first hand.

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also if went with proviron what dose u suggest?

Proviron will pose MUCH less stress than Anavar --- I would run proviron at 80-100 mgs day

AndroHard at 6-8 gels a day

-Matt