B&C and self prescribed TRT guys, are you worried?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So just wanted to hear your opinions. With the sh1t that is happening with the chinese economic slow down, potential ban on medication export, and the turmoil slowly but surely encopassing Europe and North America...are you worried about the supply of exogenous testosterone?

I ask because i considered B&C at some point as I already have low test but sh1t like this was the no.1 reason that turned me away from that...being dependent on a drug for the rest of my life. I dont want to be dependent on city power, city water supply etc. So it would make hell of a lot of sense to avoid being dependent on a drug, at least in my case.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those places like titan and such are nice to have, but with their prices it almost seems like "legal selling" over $100 per month? Hell that is $20 an amp if you are using one a week. I mean i pay $4 an amp with insurance. I so far have gotten lucky and have a doc that will write scripts.

I am glad the places are around but really have mixed feelings about what i can see as taking advantage of very desperate people as trt is very legitimate medical treatment.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As much as I empathise with the risks here, Ive chosen not to deprive myself because of "possibility". And thats all this really is, weighing up what you consider to be the benefits to yourself, vs the risks. To me, my "fallout plan" is no more scary than spending the rest of my life with sh1tty low T, a Dad Bod, and crap libido.

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tbh this is why I like to keep a 12 month plus stash on the go. Just removes the worry in the short term and gives time to plan if needs be.....

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No. There is online clinics if ever I needed and for now my Canadian supplier uses Canadian raws and nothing comes from outside the country so I’m not that stressed at all.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Plenty of places to get test online, I would have no worries at all.