B-Aet Stacking

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

Would it be okay to stack B-Aet (Invictus) with M-Test and Anabolic XT or will the Ashwagandha in M-Test interact with the Invictus? Read some conflicting info on this.
Looking to combat a very stressful time in my life, along with minimizing love handles post 40...

Cheers

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Fair play, that was exactly my concern, Composner.
I took 0.5ml Invictus this morning and 0.5ml about two hours ago and feel pretty sh!tty, so I either drop the M-Test or Invictus.
Might save the Invictus for another run further down the line.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi all,

Would it be okay to stack B-Aet (Invictus) with M-Test and Anabolic XT or will the Ashwagandha in M-Test interact with the Invictus? Read some conflicting info on this.
Looking to combat a very stressful time in my life, along with minimizing love handles post 40...

Cheers
M-Test and Anabolic XT are a great stack. As for adding B-AET with it, I can't speak for other brands, I can only speak for Suppress-C because that's the one that my experience is with and I can speak for, but if stacking with M-Test, I would suggest starting out with 1 ml twice per day to see how it works for you.

It's going to vary by the individual overall. For me, I use M-Test daily and Suppress-C together BUT I have an endocrinology condition where my cortisol levels always tend to run high without control supplements.

You mentioned feeling crappy in another post, and if adding B-AET contributed to that, then I would take that out of your regimen and see if you can tell a difference. A lot of people underestimate just how good of a job M-Test does with helping to lower cortisol levels.

Another option that seems to work well for a lot of people, myself included, is to stack Reduce XT with M-Test and start off with 1 capsule per day and maybe go up to 2 caps per day if you want some extra cortisol control beyond M-Test.

I hope this helps.

Last note, a lot of people report improvements in mood and motivation on Anabolic XT, so I think that's a great choice during stressful times as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks a mill, Steve. Ludicrously generous with your time and advice, as always.
You're welcome. I'm always glad to help in any way that I can. And thank you for the kind words and appreciation.