Azoth Total Focus w/Zynamite - Sponsored Log

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
** Disclaimer ** - I work as Head of Sales for Azoth LLC and have done so for a few years. We have recently released Total Focus, a blend of Zynamite (200mg), Rhodiola Rosea (200mg), PurCaf (Organic Caffeine) (50mg).

I plan on using this thread to document my own personal use of Total Focus to give an idea of how confident we are in it's ability and the excellent benefits of Zynamite. I will provide an update shortly with details of the how the first couple of dosages have gone.

If there are any questions, please drop them here / DM myself or @Euclides.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Some bottle photos and a short video from our research and manufacturing process.

IMG_20200408_134748.jpeg
IMG_20200408_134742.jpeg

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
A bit about me before I describe how things are going with Total Focus.

I am 37 years old, 6ft 1 and weigh around 90kg. Diet wise, I follow a High Protein, Moderate Fat and generally low carb diet.

For the moment, my job is desk based and I spend 9-10 hours at a desk each shift. It is a pressured role, requiring a high amount of concentration. For me, nootropics are important as and when required to give me that creative / attentive edge.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interested in this as well.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Initial Test:

Dropped two caps with a black coffee just prior to a 2200-0700 shift behind a desk. My job at the moment is generally IT heavy. I have three monitors, all with different systems operating....along with being connected to a telephone advice line. At times it can be extremely busy with potential distractions.

I found that if I was in deep with a task and was distracted with a call or a query, I could easily transition straight back into my task with any delay, be fully concentrated again. I would say this type of focus continued for 6-7 hours.

Notes: Drank about 2L water during this dosage. Caps were taken in conjunction with a medium Americano coffee.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like a good initial test. I would ask how you feel maybe without the additional caffeine content added via coffee? See if it still puts you in the zone without.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Sounds like a good initial test. I would ask how you feel maybe without the additional caffeine content added via coffee? See if it still puts you in the zone without.
Of course I can. Would you like a report on one cap or two caps without additional caffeine content?

I am on the same shift pattern tonight and dropping to one cap to establish if there is any significant difference.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Of course I can. Would you like a report on one cap or two caps without additional caffeine content?

I am on the same shift pattern tonight and dropping to one cap to establish if there is any significant difference.
Just one cap standalone if you can. Thanks

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would be interested in you try out 2 caps with nothing else. 3 caps with nothing else after that.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
I would be interested in you try out 2 caps with nothing else. 3 caps with nothing else after that.
I will add it to the list @ELROCK

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking the bottle came with 60 not 30 caps. Probably don’t need to even evaluate the product at 3 caps then because it would never make sense financially.

Try out 1 cap solo then move forward with 2 caps solo. Then add in your coffees and other things you want to test out with it imo.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's why I also requested just the one cap. Its' only 30 servings and 1 cap = 1 serving. Stacking more would get expensive pretty quick as something that is meant for multiple sequencial day usage (not saying everyday). Would think a few days a week would be the sweet spot for such a product on the known "tough days".

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
I appreciate all of the input so far.

As requested. I tried out one cap yesterday, approx 3 hours after a meal. I was doing some reading yesterday (Kindle) and this is a task I can get easily distracted with, especially when it is for leisure. The focus for the task at hand was again very, very apparent. I did not get distracted by anything and to truly test out my concentration, I had left my phone in the other room.

I got 4 hours of solid concentration and reading completed. No caffeine or other stimulants consumed with the cap, only water.

I am now very intrigued by the product and it's capabilities. I have been discussing dosing at length with the team at Azoth and I think there are certainly interesting times ahead. I am particularly looking forward to combining it with Azoth 2.0.

@ELROCK @_Endure_ @Euclides

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
I have been extremely busy the last few days with my full time role. I have been dosing Total Focus at various dosages and the results are below.

As I stated in my previous post, 1 cap was a really pleasant and focused feeling. It may only have been for reading however this is a task I struggle to concentrate on. It was an excellent way to test out TF capabilities in a task which is usually distraction laden for me.

Now, on to the 2 cap dose with no other stimulants. I consumed 2 caps at 0545 and worked until 1530. During the course of the day, I only drank water (2L) and 1 x can of diet soda. My focus was unwavering. I have multiple systems and screens to maintain at any one time and if I am brutally honest, it can get overwhelming. The 2 cap dose is a very adequate level of focus for me, perfectly smooth and allow me to crush my working day.

I find myself getting to end of a shift thinking, where did the day go?

The next post will be about combining Total Focus with Azoth 2.0. I have already carried this out and all I can is, WOW!.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In to follow. Interesting stuff. I have a high paced job as well. Wear about 6 hats for a manufacturing company.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
In to follow. Interesting stuff. I have a high paced job as well. Wear about 6 hats for a manufacturing company.
Appreciate the follow. Maybe we can compare notes about the multiple hats

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Poolcue have you noticed any tolerance build up? Was curious if anything on that front had been noted with zynamite. Hopefully it’s more like dynamine than caffeine with little to no tolerance build up.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
@Poolcue have you noticed any tolerance build up? Was curious if anything on that from had been noted with zynamite.
No, not at all. I remain really impressed.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Poolcue have you noticed any tolerance build up? Was curious if anything on that front had been noted with zynamite. Hopefully it’s more like dynamine than caffeine with little to no tolerance build up.
Good question. I am hoping for no tolerance build up too. I am also hoping it out performs Dynamine. That ingredient doesn’t do much for me unless I increase the dose pretty high like above 300mg.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tried both dynamite and zynamite. 8 feel tired if I stack dynamite with other atoms, almost to the point of lethargy. Zynamite is is absolutely great in the situations that inhave tried it in. It provides me a mild, sustained boost. There isn't that flash in the pan dopamine rush. The mood boost lasts longer. It feels similar to alpha brain wave meditation.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Excellent post @banjobounce. Your thoughts on Zynamite are very welcome. Hopefully I will develop my log into really pushing the envelope with Zynamite, even as a standalone so that we can really explore it's capabilities.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Going in today.....Azoth 2.0 - 4 caps + Azoth Total Focus - 2 caps. They will be accompanied by an Americano coffee. I will update later how things develop.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my Total focus in this weekend. Took one this morning. Im a pretty heavy coffee drinker. Focus is defentally a little better today so far.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Well, what can I say. Recently, we have added the Get Sh*t Done to our site. The stack includes both Azoth 2.0 and Total Focus.

The stack delivered for me yesterday. It gives that overall feeling of "I don't care what today throws at me, i'm crushing it". Further to that, I felt an outstanding feeling of self confidence. As my comments earlier in the log have shown, I am impressed by Azoth Total Focus, however the combination with Azoth 2.0 is something that we have absolutely nailed.

As I have been saying since the beginning, I work for Azoth and have done for some time. You can choose to believe or not, however you must give yourself the opportunity to be exposed to THE stack !