Aynone ever use TEST 400????

MBracewell01

Awards
I just got some Test 400. Its a mixture of 200 mg cyp and 200 mg test ent. Did my first inject yesterday and had absolutely ZERO pain while pinning and even today still no pain. From what I have heard this stuff should HURT! Anyone got any feedback on this?

TFlifting

Awards
Depends on a lot of factors, generally those injections do hurt more but I have done roughly the same thing with no pain whatsoever...

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
i ran a sust that was 350mg and had no pain it was like butter. like mentioned above there are alot of factors involved when it comes to PIP from gear so the mg dose may not be that much of a factor as you may think. for example some people say prop hurts i can take 1 cc of prop a day and be fine with the gear i take as opposed to others getting alot of pain on less cc's

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
It all comes down to the what is used to brew it.

For higher doses and short esters that dont hold well above 100mg/ml a 50% 50% Ethyl Oleate to Oil ratio is recomended and usually eliminates the PIP.

Now use Guiacol as a solvent and you can do some crazy high mg/ml brews

The draw back to these solvents is that some poeple dont react well to them and can even have mild to severe allergic reactions, so in that respect its an individual thing.

MBracewell01

Awards
Update: So about 24 hours after my first inject I'm actually pretty sore at the injection site. Most gear I've used in the past has hurt while I was doing the inject plus later on. Also, I'm only starting off with 1/2 cc twice weekly. Feeling much more confident that it is legit.

MBracewell01

Awards
Also, this gear has the 50/50 ratio you mentioned above

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
if its been a while since you have cycled then your muscles are not used to the injections anymore. Give it a couple of weeks worth of injects and it should get allot better post inject.

Big T.

Big T.

Awards
I ran test 400 and super tren for a 7 week cycle no pain at all just a little sore from the injection site

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I just got some Test 400. Its a mixture of 200 mg cyp and 200 mg test ent. Did my first inject yesterday and had absolutely ZERO pain while pinning and even today still no pain. From what I have heard this stuff should HURT! Anyone got any feedback on this?
I've ran a lot of high dose gear and the only ones that give me bad PIP are short esters, prop and TNE

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I'm definitely looking forward to hearing how it's working for you. I found this stuff for pretty cheap and i've been thinking about picking it up as it's cheaper than the Test-E i've been using.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The last two times I used 400, it had a nice amount of EO and grape seed oil. Pretty smooth and probably not too under dosed.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I ran it years ago with no issues. Mine if I remember correctly was a blend of Cyp, Enath, and Prop.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I know a few guys on it personally I stay away from high concentrations like that because eo makes me sick as hell. Had to practically give away a batch of test e and DECA cause it had me on the toilet with stuff violenty spewing out both ends

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
It worked better than anything I've ever used but the first $Ho↑ made my arse swell and feel like a water balloon (each side)! I had some bacne around week 8 but that's it. I wish I could still get it.