Axon

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please bring this back into production. It was amazing if you ate enough food with your dose. Years ago Jake said they were going to re-do it, but that never happened.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Please bring this back into production. It was amazing if you ate enough food with your dose. Years ago Jake said they were going to re-do it, but that never happened.
Never say never, but I'm not aware of any current plans to re-release Axon.

yiaosen

Awards
actually... how did you make it work? i just got uncomfortably shaky from 3 caps and didnt notice much that i would not have attributed to the ~150mgs of caffeine anyway at 2 caps. what did you like about it?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually... how did you make it work? i just got uncomfortably shaky from 3 caps and didnt notice much that i would not have attributed to the ~150mgs of caffeine anyway at 2 caps. what did you like about it?
Smooth clean energy. You needed/need to take it with a higher fat meal for it to work well.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Maybe if you can get enough support from people that would like it back?
That would probably work. Unfortunately, as yiaosen has pointed out, customer experiences with the product varied considerably.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want it back in stock too :) Guess that's enough support right? T-Bone just a limited run. Come on! henryv

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cut and Pasted review from another website,

Axon is suppose to be the long lost grail of supplements, filling the wide gap of a long lasting energy supplement. Forget about 5 hr Energies. This is the longest acting stimulant that I have used to date.

The positives:

-energy lasts for 5-6 hrs

-No comedown/crash

-Massive energy that gets me extremely motivated

Negatives:

-My heart races during the first hour if I am doing HIIT. That’s High Intensity Interval Training.

The ingredients in Axon, per serving, are 60 mg of Caffeine and 140 mg of Hederagenin. The bottle contains 90 pills.

Here’s a little background of Hederagenin I found from another source:

Unlike “SSRIs”, the anti-depressant medications intended to specifically inhibit the reuptake of serotonin, the naturally-occurring active ingredient in Axon hederagenin also inhibits the reuptake of several other monoamines, leading to increased levels of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine (noradrenaline). This is intended to cause increased metabolism, energy levels, improved mood, and heightened focus – all useful things in the sporting or weightlifting environment.

As you can see, it not only gives you energy, but will help with focus and improved mood. I find myself able to block out distractions in the gym and push harder than if I am feeling sluggish. I will often get off work feeling tired, eat my preworkout meal and not feel like working out. I know if I take 2 Axon pills I will be motivated enough to hit the gym. (1 serving is 1-3 pills)

A bottle of Axon is $31.00 off of Antaeus Labs website so you will get at least 30 servings out of the bottle. I am a heavy stimulant user and it only takes 2 pills to be me extremely motivated. I’ve been taking the pills 5 days a week for the past 2 weeks and have not built up any tolerance yet.

In conclusion, if you want long lasting energy and a slight mood enhancer with increased focus axon is a good supplement, specifically to take as a pre-workout. The one drawback that I have is a slight anxious feeling I get if doing high intensity cardio after the first hour of ingesting the pill. Overall, my favorite stimulant and longest lasting to date. (besides crack)

bklaves

bklaves

Awards
Best stim product I have ever tried...and I'm a junkie, for sure.

BRING IT BACK, please.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best stim product I have ever tried...and I'm a junkie, for sure.

BRING IT BACK, please.
Limited run. We will all commit to buy 3-5 bottles minimum lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was the best!. Some people didn't like it but I don't think they took it correctly. You have to take it with a high fat meal for it to be effective.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It was the best!. Some people didn't like it but I don't think they took it correctly. You have to take it with a high fat meal for it to be effective.
Be perfect at breakfast huh?

I will need to check around more into this

henryv

Awards
  • Established
henryv - Is this enough support to at least as the owner to do a limited run?
I'm told we'll bring hederagenin back in some way as a result of your persistent campaigning for it. It might not be Axon exactly.
In the meantime would you like a free bottle of the new phosphatidylserine (PS) product PSyche to try? (Please don't everyone else ask for one)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice :) looking forward to it being brought back in some capacity.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm told we'll bring hederagenin back in some way as a result of your persistent campaigning for it. It might not be Axon exactly.
In the meantime would you like a free bottle of the new phosphatidylserine (PS) product PSyche to try? (Please don't everyone else ask for one)
I'll definitely take that offer!. Just read up on that from your link, sounds like a great product. I love products the help boost my mood. Axon was one of a kind!. Glad to hear that the main ingredient will be coming back!.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any rough eta?

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
I would also add my voice for re-release this stuff.. I also support re-release of Demiurge

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Demiurge made me all jittery. Axon on the other hand was amazing. Glad to hear the main ingredient will be making a come back.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Demiurge made me all jittery. Axon on the hand was amazing. Glad to hear the main ingredient will be making a come back.
At least we got something..never tried Axon,but heared a lot of great things about it.Im also going to pick up PSyche..Lets see how this one will perform.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any word on this?

mhschmie

Awards
How about one last run of Axon, for old times sake. This way some of us get to stock up.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Triple bump

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Bump. I would love to give this product a go if it's re-released.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 1
BigGame84 Supplements 14
Supplements 12
MikeSumthin Supplements 11
double s Product Reviews 2