Axis ht

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do not mean to offend you here, but I would advise to use a different product other than axis HT. Are you open to other suggestions?

If your heart is set on this, post in the proper section for supplement sales ;)

rajeev2liz

Awards
I do not mean to offend you here, but I would advise to use a different product other than axis HT. Are you open to other suggestions?

If your heart is set on this, post in the proper section for supplement sales ;)
Yes I am

rajeev2liz

Awards

What supplement you recommend?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First of all I want to say that diet and training is 1000x better than any supplement on the market. If you don't have these two down, I would not waste my time on any supplements except the staples (protein, creatine, animos, fish oil, multi vitamin). If you need any suggestions on those, just ask. Here to help!

That being said, if you are wanting a test booster, I strongly recommend AlphaMax XT. It is one of the favorites here on the forum. Tons of logs and reviews on it. There are a few things that most people see from using AlphaMax XT.

1) increase in libido
2) increase in strength
3) improved sleep
4) improved body composition

You can cut or bulk while taking this as well. Very versatile. You can also stack it with other products depending on your goals but that isn't necessarily needed. AlphaMax is a great "all in one" test booster. A lot of people use it while they are in a "recomp" meaning they want to shed a little fat and gain muscle at the same time. That is very hard to do. AlphaMax XT is perfect for a recomp...Paired with the right diet and training. It contains Forskolin 95 which will help you keep fat off of you. It also contains L dopa which increases dopamine production. Dopamine plays a role in growth hormone secretion. DHAA in AlphaMax XT helps keep estrogen controlled which in turn will help with your body composition. Another thing that I like about this product is that it increases free testosterone.

I suggest dosing AlphaMax XT 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps at night. You can take it for 4-8 weeks. I suggest taking it for 8 weeks. Any muscle building products like this are best used for 8 weeks for maximum results.

Nutriverse is currently having a Black Friday/cyber Monday deal. I believe it is 20% off Performax Labs products and for specifically AlphaMax XT, buy 2 get 1 free.

www.nutri-verse.com

Any questions feel free to ask!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll agree with R1balla that alphamax xt would be a better choice in your case. I've used it multiple times and had great results and there are a lot of positive reviews.

noserdna

Awards
I will say this, I took Axis HT back in the day. Although I saw no gains in the gym, I saw massive gains in the bedroom! All of the sudden I was shooting like Peter North. My girlfriend at the time didn't know what to think!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will say this, I took Axis HT back in the day. Although I saw no gains in the gym, I saw massive gains in the bedroom! All of the sudden I was shooting like Peter North. My girlfriend at the time didn't know what to think!
you have to be careful...lots of products you took 'back in the day' have been reformulated...almost no supplement stays the same over time any more it seems.....and many times the change is not for the better.

btw-welcome to the forum!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you have to be careful...lots of products you took 'back in the day' have been reformulated...almost no supplement stays the same over time any more it seems.....and many times the change is not for the better.

btw-welcome to the forum!!!
The struggle is real. I miss 4 products from back in the day. OG Anabeta, lit-up, prime and NO Shotgun.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, did you decide on a product to use instead of Axis HT?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
Anabolics 13
Supplements 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 11