Axiron Users?

mjllewellyn

Member
Hello all,

I am new here. Have been using Axiron for about 7 weeks now. Haven't really noticed any ground breaking results from it just yet. About a week ago I had my dose changed from 30mg/day to 60mg/day. Had my levels tested and my testosterone level had only gone up a few points from my initial test when I started, so my Dr. upped the dose. Feel a bit better, tired still. Bit better focus, definite increase in muscle fullness. Not so much in the way of strength or anything, but they do feel more full. I'm thinking this topical form just takes some time to get into your system, depending on how much of it actually absorbs into the skin. Took a while to get the hang of the application process without spilling it that's for sure.

Just wondered if any other users out there had any comments or tips?
 
With injections it took me close to 6 months to stabilize and feel better. I did blood labs at 3 months, 6 months and 9 months before going to every 6 months. The 3 month numbers for me were almost the same as pre TRT numbers for me...
 
Wow... so my situation isn't unusual at all. Many people are saying by week 4 they really notice this incredible change. That time came and went and I didn't feel anything like this.. The Dr. said he wanted all my PSA test results prior to changing the dose too much higher. Everything there is fine. So I guess we'll wait to see what happens.

Thanks for the reply !
 
Hello all,

I am new here. Have been using Axiron for about 7 weeks now. Haven't really noticed any ground breaking results from it just yet. About a week ago I had my dose changed from 30mg/day to 60mg/day. Had my levels tested and my testosterone level had only gone up a few points from my initial test when I started, so my Dr. upped the dose. Feel a bit better, tired still. Bit better focus, definite increase in muscle fullness. Not so much in the way of strength or anything, but they do feel more full. I'm thinking this topical form just takes some time to get into your system, depending on how much of it actually absorbs into the skin. Took a while to get the hang of the application process without spilling it that's for sure.

Just wondered if any other users out there had any comments or tips?

Axiron was great for me when I first got on it! Eventually it will start absorbing less and less since you apply this one only to the armpits. Eventually, you will have to change products or apply in other areas like top of feet,behind knee, etc.
 
I noticed improved energy, motivation, increased recovery, easier to recomp and increased well being while on Axiron and all most relatively quickly. As in the first two weeks. Except the recomp abilities & recovery took a little longer to kick in.
 
If you are not going to inject and stick with the gels you may want to look into Phlojel Ultra. Dont start it at the beginning, but you can add it in down the road to help improve the absorption of the T gels.
 
I think I am going to ask him about that, i have no issues with pinning myself. Just went with his suggestion for now. From all that I've read and learned it may be too soon to tell just yet. But I do agree the injections are likely the easiest way to go. Plus I have a young daughter as well, so the gel in the arm pits worries me. I'm told thats a sure way to have the Dr.'s change their minds about the gels....
 
Back
Top