- Hit your desired weight
- Feel that great pump
- Win a show
- Get stronger
- Make your spouse smile :):):) lol

- Complete a marathon
- Restore your health
- Whatever goal you may have set and achieved

Let us know! We’d love to hear about it!

Drop us a note telling us what AX has done for you…

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Athletic Xtreme keeps my mind and focus on reaching/setting goals. It is so easy to lose motivation and inspiration...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Huge fan of ultra reps & super size!

AEK

Awards
Great give away great products great service can not fault AX !

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
What can I say.. I have lots of things to thanks Athletic Xtreme for.. But just gonna write one thing.. A big thing...

My son, Oskar, has Spinal Muscular Atophy and Athletic Xtreme is so kind that they make monthly donations to Families of SMA in Oskars name.. That's not something me or anyone close to me is ever gonna forget... Just shows how BIG HEART they have over at AX HQ!

Thanks again everyone!!

Ta

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
What can I say.. I have lots of things to thanks Athletic Xtreme for.. But just gonna write one thing.. A big thing...

My son, Oskar, has Spinal Muscular Atophy and Athletic Xtreme is so kind that they make monthly donations to Families of SMA in Oskars name.. That's not something me or anyone close to me is ever gonna forget... Just shows how BIG HEART they have over at AX HQ!

Thanks again everyone!!

Ta
Wow. Not only helping people reach their health and fitness goals but also reaching out to help make people's lives better.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
What Eizbear post truly makes me proud to be part of the AX family.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Not only helping people reach their health and fitness goals but also reaching out to help make people's lives better.
Indeed! We're so thankful for it! The best part is that they adressed me, not the other way around.. So I was really touched by this!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks again everyone!!

Ta

That shows that they are truly good people. There aren't that many people like that left in this world. God bless you and God bless Athletic Xtreme for blessing others that really need it!.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
no experience as of yet but supersize and creapure is next on my list when i need to re-up

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no experience as of yet but supersize and creapure is next on my list when i need to re-up
Awesome man. Hope you have a good experience. Let me know what your thoughts are.

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
AX just gave away 5 bottles of SuperSize free last week. I said this on my facebook page and i'ma say it here:

I've never witnessed ANY company give away more totally free stuff than AX. Absolutely crazy.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
AX just gave away 5 bottles of SuperSize free last week. I said this on my facebook page and i'ma say it here:

I've never witnessed ANY company give away more totally free stuff than AX. Absolutely crazy.
Yupp, the guys over @ HQ are a bit crazy.. I admit that too!
Delivering a product for FREE... and a product that WORKS! is truely unique! We are THAT certain with our products!

Think of it... Can it be any more beneficial for a customer ? Getting it for free.. Try it out and see if the product works for YOU, if not.. Give it away to a friend or throw it away... and be done with it! If it works.. Great deal! You just got a free product that you can you as long as it last! You know where to get the next one, and you don't have to worry about "will it work for me" or the throwing out cash for an uncertain product..

With AX , customer gets the whole package!