Availability of Abliderate and Eviscerate?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still looking for AA myself. Went to every single retailer listed on the Genomyx website and none of them have it. Hot damn its like looking for GOLD.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Still looking for AA myself. Went to every single retailer listed on the Genomyx website and none of them have it. Hot damn its like looking for GOLD.
Should be hitting retailers by next week......hopefully, I need some too :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be hitting retailers by next week......hopefully, I need some too :)
Will keep an eye out. I'm about to drop a ton of $ on NP for a whole bunch o' stuffs.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Whaaa?!?! I looked everywhere on every retailer listed by them and nothing was available! You lucky bish!
Their still some left I believe

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Genomyx has one if the coolest looking web sites I might add. Heck, I'd go there just to look at that chick with the awesome thighs....seriously

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Genomyx has one if the coolest looking web sites I might add. Heck, I'd go there just to look at that chick with the awesome thighs....seriously
imma tell Katelyn ;)

Parsnip

Awards
Has anywhere currently got stock of AA and ES? And Java and Flawless too, if possible!

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Has anywhere currently got stock of AA and ES? And Java and Flawless too, if possible!
ES is out there check the FB page, AA to be restocked here at Nutra soon amigo, not sure on Flawless goods

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AA going to go fast when it gets back up I have a feeling. Make sure you don't miss out!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Flawless should be up soon as long as np makes an order

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flawless should be up soon as long as np makes an order
I've already mentioned putting the Flawless line back on Nutra in the product request thread, but maybe other members need to voice it as well. Flawless should never be out!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered two bottles from a site I was PM'd about last Thursday and it still hasn't shipped. This stuff will never make it to me!!! lol

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Ordered two bottles from a site I was PM'd about last Thursday and it still hasn't shipped. This stuff will never make it to me!!! lol
Hit up Smitty with this situation and he will be able to help you out for sure

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit up Smitty with this situation and he will be able to help you out for sure
Who is this smitty you speak of? Connected to the powders website?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shoot me an email: MikeGENOMYX[@]gmail

You're not the first person to complain about that site; and while we don't normally find ourselves in a position to have to correct mistakes made by others, we're happy to step in and give our supporters the customer service they deserve and are entitled to.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoot me an email: MikeGENOMYX[@]gmail

You're not the first person to complain about that site; and while we don't normally find ourselves in a position to have to correct mistakes made by others, we're happy to step in and give our supporters the customer service they deserve and are entitled to.
Email sent!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Mike prefers rampant abuse of emoticons in e-mails he receives thats how you get him to reply asap...hes a sucker for the winky face.
The cool sunglasses face is a close second.

Parsnip

Awards
Has anywhere got stock of ES and AA or the OG A? I need to buy both and international shipping is more than the product itself so I really need to buy them combined. PM if it's against the rules to post... thank you!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anywhere got stock of ES and AA or the OG A? I need to buy both and international shipping is more than the product itself so I really need to buy them combined. PM if it's against the rules to post... thank you!
You can checkout the Genomyx site, it's where I got my AA from. I think they are stocked up, but for some reason it won't load the Eviscerate page. AA is supposed to be headed to Nutraplanet soon, but don't know about Eviscerate! Genomyx products are hard to keep in stock so you gotta jump on them while they are available!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long does one bottle last if taken as directed, daily?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK another question... might be dumb, but does it need to be shaken before using? When I used it today for the first time it didn't come out all in the same consistency... some little white specks floating around.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK another question... might be dumb, but does it need to be shaken before using? When I used it today for the first time it didn't come out all in the same consistency... some little white specks floating around.
Shake well before using. Mine isn't always the same consistency either, but I wouldn't sweat it.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Shake well before using. Mine isn't always the same consistency either, but I wouldn't sweat it.
Right on the spot, shake a bit and it will resolve that issue

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
When is smolder going to be available? Ive got extra money burning a hole in my pocket! please direct me to a site i cant find anywhere

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
When is smolder going to be available? Ive got extra money burning a hole in my pocket! please direct me to a site i cant find anywhere
The SNOw man usually delivers