Aussies am I paying more then I need?

PinkHeart

Awards
$500 for a 12 week cycle of test E probably under dosed as well fml

I really wanted to do a 16 weaker, but the prices are really high.

Should I drop the dosage to 300 mg a week and go 16 weeks? Run the 12 weeker or just bite the bullet and buy another vial?

philrokz

philrokz

Awards
Yeah too much dude find someone else to help you out if it's not pharma grade don't pay it. That coin should nearly get you test ai and pct. You would be a little bit off but not far I've always seen test e a bit cheaper than that dude keep looking around man

fpvboss335

Awards
There's plenty of good ugls around
I get mine cheap
A 12 week cycle shouldn't cost you more than $300

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Are you limited to domestic sources? I've never been to Australia, but I hear some horror stories about how difficult it is to get things shipped/smuggled into that country...

philrokz

philrokz

Awards
Getting gear in oz can be ridiculous aye getting trustworthy quality stuff at least. Thats not to say that its impossible but it can be hard to find especially if you don't know the dealer it's not uncommon to get ripped off with bunk gear.

fpvboss335

Awards
Getting gear in oz can be ridiculous aye getting trustworthy quality stuff at least. Thats not to say that its impossible but it can be hard to find especially if you don't know the dealer it's not uncommon to get ripped off with bunk gear.
Agreed totally

rustynails

rustynails

Awards
definitely paying too much for that man! most UGL's range between 100-120 per vial of 250mg/ml, pharma stuff about 150-170.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Thats cheap m8 .$180 for 10ml down here . Steep but what do ya do ? I'd rather pay top coin for gear i knows real than trust one of the " foghorn leghorns " at the local gym .

fpvboss335

Awards
I would never pay more than $100 a vial
The results show the quality

infraredline

Awards
Jeez you guys all pay a hell of a lot for gear, I only pay $30-$50 a vial over in the states.

fpvboss335

Awards
Yeah man but that's because it's Australia
The normal street price is $300

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Yep ive seen em that high a couple yrs ago . I aint paying that but ive seen it . If they think thats high , what about growth ? Now thats exoensive !

fpvboss335

Awards
Yeah I agree man
I wanted to do it for 6 months but the expense weighs out the results
Better off sticking to aas
Orals are dearer than oils down here too
Pct is very expensive
Pct costs more than the cycle
But I blast and cruise so it doesn't matter

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Yeah I've seen those prices before. Paid around that for sustanon a few years back when I was getting me feet wet. These days if I want to buy I pay around half of that on the Gold Coast but I home brew my own **** now. Much more cost effective. Raws and everything else you need very cheap and easy enough to find.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
under $100 per 10ml test MIN. look at forums that have shops liek that , then pick a few places and do ALOT ALOT ALOT of research on them, and not from the same forum they are at with fake accounts possibly to push product, research on via google and people you might know.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Its virtually impossible now to get anything thru customs , so its ugl gear or if ur lucky some pharma gear still doing the rounds . Easier to get anti gyno meds now .