Augmentor+1ad/4ad

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
If you stack augmentor with these do you need serm of is the AromX still good?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Do you know how the augmentor is suppose to work?

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
More conversion essentially equates to more potency

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
More conversion essentially equates to more potency
Ah ok... I now see why youre asking... depending on duration and dose an otc pct could still be possible

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Yeah I figured 4 weeks shouldn't need one even with it

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Augmentor is a Cytochrome inhibitor. It prevents (or should I say, delays) the liver from expelling the compounds - allowing them to work a little bit longer. 6,7 DHB like in SuperMandro or Trisorbagen does the same thing. It will stress your liver a little bit more, so I err on the side of caution and load up on NAC. Don't think it requires TUDCA though.

Nothing to do with a SERM, other than technically you have "more" in your system. If you are doing 4 weeks at 2 Tabs (label dosage) - the mfg says all you need is Arom-X.

I say: Mess with hormones -> Use a true SERM.

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Augmentor is a Cytochrome inhibitor. It prevents (or should I say, delays) the liver from expelling the compounds - allowing them to work a little bit longer. 6,7 DHB like in SuperMandro or Trisorbagen does the same thing. It will stress your liver a little bit more, so I err on the side of caution and load up on NAC. Don't think it requires TUDCA though.

Nothing to do with a SERM, other than technically you have "more" in your system. If you are doing 4 weeks at 2 Tabs (label dosage) - the mfg says all you need is Arom-X.

I say: Mess with hormones -> Use a true SERM.
NAC?