Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

ATTN YANKEES FANS

I have a 1996 World Series ball signed by the whole team. This includes Jeter, Rivera, Oneill, Boggs, Bernie Williams, Joe Torre, etc

My gf and I are moving in together in a new place and could use all the money we can get! Price is $1,500 firm. Not looking for supp trades (maybe like 100-200 worth of stuff but that's it)

Message me and I will email pics
 
BUMP!
 
I have a 1996 World Series ball signed by the whole team. This includes Jeter, Rivera, Oneill, Boggs, Bernie Williams, Joe Torre, etc

My gf and I are moving in together in a new place and could use all the money we can get! Price is $1,500 firm. Not looking for supp trades (maybe like 100-200 worth of stuff but that's it)

Message me and I will email pics
Disregard. I'll PM.
 
I have a 1996 World Series ball signed by the whole team. This includes Jeter, Rivera, Oneill, Boggs, Bernie Williams, Joe Torre, etc

My gf and I are moving in together in a new place and could use all the money we can get! Price is $1,500 firm. Not looking for supp trades (maybe like 100-200 worth of stuff but that's it)

Message me and I will email pics

Very cool item! Especially with them retiring, and that being the 1st year ( I believe I was 9-10 and it was the first year I moved back to NY ), you probably would have better luck on something like this on ebay id assume.... Does it have a COA by any chance? It's a shame that you have to sell it, I assume this will be a hot item in 5-7 years when they are in the H.O.F ... Does this have Petite and Posada (I don't remember if he was on the Yanks in 96') ?
 
Very cool item! Especially with them retiring, and that being the 1st year ( I believe I was 9-10 and it was the first year I moved back to NY ), you probably would have better luck on something like this on ebay id assume.... Does it have a COA by any chance? It's a shame that you have to sell it, I assume this will be a hot item in 5-7 years when they are in the H.O.F ... Does this have Petite and Posada (I don't remember if he was on the Yanks in 96') ?

I'm not sure if they are. I believe petit is. I'm honestly not a huge fan of baseball.. My dad was just an avid collector of memorabilia lol and so I have this right now. No COA bc I moved A LOT over the last few years. It was bought through Steiner sports though.
 
I'm not sure if they are. I believe petit is. I'm honestly not a huge fan of baseball.. My dad was just an avid collector of memorabilia lol and so I have this right now. No COA bc I moved A LOT over the last few years. It was bought through Steiner sports though.

It's going to be VERY hard to sell an item of this magnitude/price without a COA, I would go spend the probably 100ish$ (just guessing the cost) and get it certified by one of the more reputable companies.... Or bring it to Pawn Stars and he will obv call a buddy who knows autographs and at the very least you can just show people a copy of the episode :)
 
It's going to be VERY hard to sell an item of this magnitude/price without a COA, I would go spend the probably 100ish$ (just guessing the cost) and get it certified by one of the more reputable companies.... Or bring it to Pawn Stars and he will obv call a buddy who knows autographs and at the very least you can just show people a copy of the episode :)

Lmao pawn stars
 
Back
Top