Attaining Goals

B

btm23

Awards
Hi everyone! I've been lurking on this forum for a while, but just joined. I wanted to get your thoughts/advice/opinions on the steps that you take to reach your goals. I have so many goals right now, and it seems like there's not enough hours in the day to meet them all. I've been kicking around getting a life coach or another type of helper/trainer, but stuff like that is so expensive! Typically, people who are in shape have all the angles on proper time management skills and supplements that give you the energy and brainpower to keep going. I know that reaching my goals won't be easy, and I'm not afraid of hard work, but every successful person that I know has "help" in the form of pills and powders, and some of them are more vocal about it than others.

So anyway, I'd like to make a weekly schedule that makes time for all the things that are important to me, and allows me to reach my goals. If anybody is interested in helping me out, or sharing with me their time management secrets that have allowed them to reach their goals, I'd love to hear it. I don't wanna ramble on about stuff nobody cares about, but if anybody is interested in helping, I can tell you what my schedule is like now, and the goals I'm hoping to accomplish. Probably sounds crazy, but I know there are some successful people in here that can help! Thanks in advance!

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Hey bud and welcome! This is one hell of a place! I am slightly OCD, not diagnosed but I like my stuff organized! What i do is i have one of those fat lil notebooks and i record everything my weight, my workouts, what time I wake, I write down things I have to do and cross it out when im done. Like if you took my book youll basically learn about my whole life since freshman year!

B

btm23

Awards
hahaha, that seems like a good idea. In some ways, I'm sure this journal helps you chart your progress towards certain goals, right? So I guess I could just start writing down tracking points for all my goals. Thanks for the tip! I do make lists of things to do, but it's because once I write it down, I feel like it's "off my shoulders" and then I forget about it. STUPID....... lol