ATS LABS - Alpha Mass + 1024 stack, Reset PCT + Winnalean

semiswoll

semiswoll

Awards
Alright fellas... I thought I'd provide some detail on some products I recently tried from manufacturer ATS Labs out of Houston, TX. I thought I'd create a post in a thread as opposed to writing an official product review because I didn't go through with a full cycle. Anyways, hopefully this is helpful for anyone considering these products since I literally could not find ANY legit reviews on these products or of this company. A buddy of mine recommended all of these products as he used this stack for his fitness competition prepping. He's big-time and won some big-time events, so I knew I could trust his word. He also owns a Complete Nutrition store. I've lifted and eaten fairly healthy for years now, and I reached out for a PH for a boost to prepare for a trip to Brazil within 2 months time (who the hell doesn't want to look perfect for women in BRAZIL??). I was told this was a mild PH in comparison to others, and very effective. See below for a break down of my experience with these products. I also included my diet, workout schedule, and an image in my profile pic of my results after 3 weeks (can load a "before" image later).

Instructions for 2 month plan: Alpha Mass (mass gainer) 3x per day, including non-workout days. Continue for 2 weeks, then start 1024 (mass gainer/fat burner) stack 3x per day, along with Alpha Mass. After both bottles run out, start Reset (PCT) + Winnalean (fat burner).

1st week (Alpha Mass only): I wish I would have taken my BF% before starting this all. I'm a fit guy and I've had a defined 6 pack for most of my life. I'm 5'11", started out at 179 lbs, and I'm guessing 14% BF. I put on noticeable mass after just a few days, which I thought was crazy. A lot of the mass I'm sure was due to influx of blood, but again, looked more full and veins were protruding just 2-3 days in. Felt like an absolute monster in the gym. Lifted anything/everything. My consistent lifting partner was like "WTF man, you are beasting." No noticeable sides up through this point. Gained 5 lbs in 1st full week.

2nd week (Alpha Mass only): Around the 2nd week is when I began to be concerned with my hair. I am Asian and have a full, thick head of hair for 29 years old, but the area around my temples have been thinning just a tiny bit in the last few months (i may have been more paranoid since I knew PHs can cause hair loss). Don't know if it was in my head, or if this product actually accelerated the thinning, but I definitely noticed that it was starting to thin a little faster. I'm not talking massive hair loss/shedding, but again, just a bit more noticeable thinning around the temple area. I get my hair cut/faded weekly and my barber noticed it's going away as well. Around this time is when I had to make an effort to gel my hair in that area in a way that it covers up the thinning area (definitely sounded like a bro there, sorry). Aside from the hair, gains continued. Toward the end of the 2nd week, my closest friends were telling me how big I looked. At this point my shirts became more snug and I continued to gain noticeable strength. I weighed in at 187 lbs and 13.9% BF, which was a 7 lb gain from the previous week. Key issue: Joints starting aching like a mother f*cker around this time. I mentioned above, my friend/nutrition expert recommended this stack, only come to find out later that HE DIDN'T RECOMMEND ANY JOINT OR LIVER SUPPORT. My joints were hurting bad. We're talking my left wrist, left elbow, and left shoulder. It got to the point where I had to take a few days off completely because I was in so much pain. I literally thought it was from the lifting alone, which I'm sure had something to do with it since I was lifting more weight than every before, but I did some research online and found (literally everywhere lol) that joint pain is a common side with PHs, which should be planned for in advance. I was actually really upset - not only because I was idiotic enough to jump into this suggestion without my own research, but also because my friend hadn't given me a proper recommendation to support this PH cycle. Anyways, at that point, i loaded up on joint/liver support, fish oil and Chon, took a day off, and the pain slowly began to subside.

3rd week (started 1024 stack): My friends and I went on a ridiculous 10 mile (4k feet elevation in 3 mile section) hike on a Saturday which we didn't prepare for - we had very little food. Needless to say we were starving, hurting, and I spent most of the eating stuffing my face full of McDonald's and anything else I could get my hands on as soon as we got back into town. This set me back a couple days, but as soon as I started to get back into the groove, I noticed more ridiculous gains. Toward the end of the 3rd week, I weighed in at 193 on the same Physician's scale I'd been using from the beginning. Unfortunately, I took it easy on the weights since i was still in pain, but with my weight gain, I knew damn well my strength had increased big time. I can only imagine how much i would've benched had my joints not been hurting. I maxed 280 on bench during the 1st week of the cycle - at this point, I felt like I could push 300 lbs. Here's the kicker - I noticed a random balding spot on my right side, below my temple, pretty much on the edge of my side-burn. This had never happened before and my barber said it could be due to stress/lack of sleep (he clearly didn't know I was on PH). Keep in mind, I started the 1024 stack at the beginning of this week, and I read online that 1024 has "Superdrol" in it and found online that it can cause balding). Going bald in that area was just completely nonsensical, and although it was a small spot, it was noticeable enough, and along with my join pain, I decided to discontinue the cycle and cut it about 2 weeks short. I weighed in at 193 on the last day of the 3rd week (14 POUNDS IN 3 WEEKS, BF probably hovered around 14.5-15%), looked solid, and aside from the hair-loss scare, I experienced no other sides - no mood swings, no aggression, no acne, no libido issues. At that point, I thought it'd be best to continue my strong diet as is, and begin the PCT process with the ATS Labs Reset product. I figured I'd rather lose some muscle than lose my hair early - no question about that.

Conclusion - If you're looking for a solid mild PH with very little sides, this might be the one. For those of you without hair, or that aren't concerned with their hair, I recommend this 100%. Considering the huge gains in lean mass over a 3 week period, it's pretty scary to think just how big I could have gotten had I done this right and taken liver/joint support in advance, before I started this cycle (and not lost my hair). I would've easily gained 20+ lbs in a 5 week period. I don't know much about steroids or PHs, but that's pretty damn good for a "mild" PH. I would consider trying this again down the road. I'll post a follow up before my trip once I've completed the Winnalean (fat burner) and let you guys know how that and the PCT (Reset) worked out. Below are some more details of my 3 weeks. You'll see I did it all right for the most part. Some parts of me wondered: "how much of this is the PH vs. me eating/lifting/taking the other supplements?" Regardless, I don't think I would've seen results this strong without the PH cycle over the 3 week period. Thanks for reading.

Duration: 3 weeks
Start: 179 lbs, 14% BF (BF estimate)
End: 193 lbs, 14% BF
Alpha Mass (Mass gainer): 3x daily
1024 (Mass gainer/fat burner): 3x daily
Reset PCT - Just started the PCT.
Winnalean - Haven't started it yet. I plan to start this in 2 weeks (30 days prior to trip).

Worked out 5-6x per week. Heavy lifts, 3x8. 2 muscle groups daily.
Very little cardio (some HIT with 30 min. hoop sessions, but maybe a total of 4 cardio sessions in the 3 week period, including the long hike) Didn't incorporate it into my fitness schedule, although doing so would've only made me more solid.
Other supplements taken: Whey protein, BCAAs, Glutamine, Creatine (Con-Crete), pre-workout (1.M.R).

Diet: Kept it clean for the most part, maybe 1-2 cheat meals per week (also, drank alcohol once, a few shots on a Saturday night). Limited sugars, expect for after post-workout. Clean bulk diet provided by my friend who did fitness comps. For my cutting, I plan to cut carbs in half and begin incorporating more cardio. I'll manage cals/carbs depending on how I progress week to week.

Diet during PH cycle:
3,000-3,400 cals per day
400g carbs
250g protein
85g fat
50g sugar (the majority for post-workout, cut as much sugars as possible otherwise)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Superdrol is mild?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't you know. Stack it with DMZ 3.0 for more minimal gains.
I looked this stuff up, just a bunch of herbal crap. No wonder cycle support wasn't reccomended, it isn't necessary.

semiswoll

semiswoll

Awards
I looked this stuff up, just a bunch of herbal crap. No wonder cycle support wasn't reccomended, it isn't necessary.
Well then this is some pretty powerful "herbal crap." Powerful in a sense that I put on that much weight/strength in 3 weeks. The make up of each is below (3,4-divanillyletrahydrofuran likely related to balding). Also, I've read joint support should ALWAYS be included in a cycle, regardless of PH strength, because the immediate muscle/strength gains make it difficult for your joints to handle. Makes sense to me. I've lifted my entire life, heavy weights, and my joints have never been this bad after a 3 week period. I'm not blaming it solely on the product, but I still think joint support at the very lease should've been recommended.

Alpha Mass (Anabolic Mass Gainer):
- Deer Antler Velvet
- Trigonella foenum-graecum
- 3,5,7-trihydroxy-4-methoxyflavon
- 3,4-divanillyletrahydrofuran
- Mucuna Pruriens

1024 (Mass gainer/Fat burner):
- 7-methoxyflavone
- Fadogia Agrestis
- Epimedium Extract
- Mucuna Puriens

Reset (PCT):
- Epimedium Extract
- Mucuna Pruriens
- Grape Seed Extract
- Piperline.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well then this is some pretty powerful "herbal crap." The make up of each is below (3,4-divanillyletrahydrofuran likely related to balding). Also, I've read joint support should ALWAYS be included in a cycle, regardless of PH strength, because the immediate muscle/strength gains make it difficult for your joints to handle. Makes sense to me. I've lifted my entire life, heavy weights, and my joints have never been this bad after a 3 week period. I'm not blaming it solely on the product, but I still think joint support at the very lease should've been recommended.

Alpha Mass (Anabolic Mass Gainer):
- Deer Antler Velvet
- Trigonella foenum-graecum
- 3,5,7-trihydroxy-4-methoxyflavon
- 3,4-divanillyletrahydrofuran
- Mucuna Pruriens

1024 (Mass gainer/Fat burner):
- 7-methoxyflavone
- Fadogia Agrestis
- Epimedium Extract
- Mucuna Puriens

Reset (PCT):
- Epimedium Extract
- Mucuna Pruriens
- Grape Seed Extract
- Piperline.
So where is the superdrol? I don't see a single ph listed here. These are all common ingredients in otc test boosters. I'm glad they worked good for you but let's call it what it is. Your joints hurt from your estrogen being lowered by the ai

Last edited:
semiswoll

semiswoll

Awards
So where is the superdrol? I don't see a single ph listed here. These are all common ingredients in otc test boosters. I'm glad they worked good for you but let's call it what it is. Your joints hurt from your estrogen being lowered by the ai
I'm not claiming to be an expert here, just giving some information about products that literally have no reviews out there, and from my experience, I do recommend joint support for this product and it should have been recommended for me. The success I saw with this is similar to a PH cycle from what I've read. Any time you're gaining 14 lbs. of muscle and the strength I did in a 3 week span, your joints could use the help. Regardless of what this is, test booster, PH, whatever - I strongly recommend joint support be taken with it.

The Superdrol comment came from another thread I read, so my mistake is it was wrong. I can't post links yet but Google "1024 Superdrol" and you'll see it.

semiswoll

semiswoll

Awards

If my joints hurt from my "estrogen being lowered by the ai," wouldn't this be a hormonal result related to the products? And wouldn't joint support help this problem?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If my joints hurt from my "estrogen being lowered by the ai," wouldn't this be a hormonal result related to the products? And wouldn't joint support help this problem?
I completely agree with you on the joint support. I just wanted anyone reading this to know that it isn't a ph/ds, that is all. No insult towards you or your cycle

semiswoll

semiswoll

Awards
I completely agree with you on the joint support. I just wanted anyone reading this to know that it isn't a ph/ds, that is all. No insult towards you or your cycle
Cool no problem - thanks for clarifying this isn't a ph/ds, I wasn't sure myself.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
I picked up some Ats labs products myself. Have you kept your gains after using these products?

Going to be starting a cycle in July
Got the 1024

Also picked up their new product called Solid.

That has 19-nor and 4 DHEA.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lol this is great. There was no phs in anything you took its just a bunch of herbs n spices and a few test boosters. Your friend is either a liar or a idiot. If you wanna praise yourself because you musta ate and trained very well, nothing you took contributed to your gains. This is fact not opinion, start researching those ingredients in depth, not just review. Your (friend) cared about nothing other then a sale. If it was a ph and he knew which he didn't, and told you to take with no knowledge, no support, no REAL PCT then hes not your friend and your nuts are lucky it was a herbal natty supp.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not clowing you, you obviously did something right but it was not the supplements

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
The big thing with ATS Labs seems to be conversion. The combo of this and that=Test 1. For example. Their products seem to sale. I bought the new product of theirs called Solid. Seems to be the only real PH out of the bunch. As I understand it 19-nor is a real deal, so is 4-DHEA.

I was still curious if the OP had anything to update on this. Any loss of gains and how did the Winnalean turn out?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Seriously guys your getting taken for a ride, do some research

MikeyCO

Awards
Dont tell me you are that nieve. Many small companies in the industry will put pro's in a herbal product to give it kick and not put the ingredients on the label.

USADA tested 1024 and it had several banned schedule 3 substances in it including methosterone

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Dont tell me you are that nieve. Many small companies in the industry will put pro's in a herbal product to give it kick and not put the ingredients on the label.

USADA tested 1024 and it had several banned schedule 3 substances in it including methosterone
Exactly my thoughts while reading through this. They probably spiked the hell out of it.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards

So how would you get these A-holes in trouble? Get the FDA involved?

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Chalk it up to a learning experience and only purchase reputable brands from reputable retailers.

MikeyCO

Awards
So how would you get these A-holes in trouble? Get the FDA involved?
Schedule drugs are probably going to be DEA, Just need enough consumer complaints and they will act...

Chalk it up to a learning experience and only purchase reputable brands from reputable retailers.
True. but a lot of marketing dollars will dictate which brands appear to be "reputable". In all reality if the label is shinny and looks like it could catch a HUGE FISH or be used to decorate a Christmas tree, its probably not that good for you.

I tell a lot of people that packaging is there simply to attract them. if it looks too good to be true it probably is.

The bad part is that people are taking something that they don't know they are which means they need to take a certain dosage, PCT and have a certain diet taking these types of ingredients or massive organ failure / heavy side effects can result.

Raro

Awards
If it says to take alpha mass x 3 times a day but no more than 3 in 24 hours, how does that work?

jathan_howe

Awards
If it says to take alpha mass x 3 times a day but no more than 3 in 24 hours, how does that work?
One cap every 8 hours. But it's either herbal or spiked so it's garbage either way

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Gil3286

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok, just making sure. I regularly bump old threads by mistake.
yup, me too...but this time i actually knew what i was doing--hopefully the guy comes here and reads this thread.