Athletix Sports: Offering 4 FREE High Volume!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm thinking the pink lemonade HV would taste pretty damn good mixed with Raspberry Lemonade Alphamine :)
It does ;)
HV + stims ftw

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking the pink lemonade HV would taste pretty damn good mixed with Raspberry Lemonade Alphamine :)
This is the combo I used. :)

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to throw my name in the hat. I'm training for an wilderness type challenge in July and this stuff could really help me improve on my times and endurance I would think.

The competition consists of:
a. 14.4 km walk/jog with a 35 lbs backpack;
b. 3.6 km walk with a 35 lbs backpack while portaging canoe;
c. 12.5 km canoe paddle around a lake
d. 3 km walk/jog with a 35 lbs backpack to the finish line.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I have never tried High Volume but it has always been a product I have wanted to try. I have been on stim preworkouts for almost two months now and it's time to cycle off so I could really use this!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck to all that entered... Athletix is top notch!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try this pump product. I've never tried anything from this company but I have been interested. I've used white pump,hemavol,bodyforge 2.0 before. I am willing to log this in the am forums. I've heard it has a better pump then hemavol but I haven't had a chance to try it. def interested in this !

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok everyone, randomly chosen winners below! Message me your flavor choice and address.

domore
pete8407
The Solution
Driven2lift

If you weren't picked, make sure you're following us on Facebook and Instagram, we've been doing a lot of giveaways and will continue to do more.

Also, go to our website and join The List, exciting deals and offers coming soon for everyone who joins. We will have plenty more of these opportunities so stay tuned.

Thank you to everyone who entered!

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Ah snap. Maybe next time. Congrats fellas.

Do you guys offer samples?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooo!
(Ahem)
uh, I mean congrats guise!
Yes, yes, that's it :ntome:

:)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
congrats cant wait to follow those logs im interested to see how it is compared to hemavol. the profile looks a littler better just my opinion.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Man this made my day
after pulling my back out and getting injured this put a smile on my face
Thanks a TON!!!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hooh rah!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
GH247

GH247

Awards
Congrats guys. Next time I place an order, I think I'm gonna pick this up and finally give it a try

domore

Awards
The one time I apply for a promotion...and I win!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice score guys! Great non stim pwo. Crazy painfull pumps!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Props to Athletix for this promo including Canadians and for getting it sent out to me so quickly as well!

Was looking forward to trying Pink Lemonade and I was definitely not disappointed.

Review:

Pump: 10/10
High Volume is the new standard for a supplemental pump product. One look at the profile and you would expect as much. Proper dosages of citrulline and agmatine are very rare to see. Vascularity and muscle fullness was intense ti say the least. One of the only preworkouts I need ti tailor my dose fir based on the workout. Need to tone it down on arm days so they don't feel like balloons about to pop.

Endurance: 8/10
It's called High Volume for a reason. Citrulline shines here I love its endurance effects. I gave this 8/10 against stimmed preworkouts, were I to compare it solely to unstimmed this is in a league of its own. Highly recommend this product to anyone doing GVT or any higher rep hypertropy training.

Taste: 8/10
The Pink Lemonade is a great flavour either alone or when added to other products for some really interesting combinations. I like High Volume either in a lot of water with BCAAs intra or in just 8 oz. water taken pre. Not an overpowering taste but very refreshing when chilled.

Overall: 9/10
The best non-stimmed preworkout on the market hands down. Very versatile, can use in a stim break or add a stim. Also love it both pre and intra workout. Athletix did a great job with this.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Props to Athletix for this promo including Canadians and for getting it sent out to me so quickly as well!

Was looking forward to trying Pink Lemonade and I was definitely not disappointed.

Review:

Pump: 10/10
High Volume is the new standard for a supplemental pump product. One look at the profile and you would expect as much. Proper dosages of citrulline and agmatine are very rare to see. Vascularity and muscle fullness was intense ti say the least. One of the only preworkouts I need ti tailor my dose fir based on the workout. Need to tone it down on arm days so they don't feel like balloons about to pop.

Endurance: 8/10
It's called High Volume for a reason. Citrulline shines here I love its endurance effects. I gave this 8/10 against stimmed preworkouts, were I to compare it solely to unstimmed this is in a league of its own. Highly recommend this product to anyone doing GVT or any higher rep hypertropy training.

Taste: 8/10
The Pink Lemonade is a great flavour either alone or when added to other products for some really interesting combinations. I like High Volume either in a lot of water with BCAAs intra or in just 8 oz. water taken pre. Not an overpowering taste but very refreshing when chilled.

Overall: 9/10
The best non-stimmed preworkout on the market hands down. Very versatile, can use in a stim break or add a stim. Also love it both pre and intra workout. Athletix did a great job with this.
Great Review sir!

Glad it got to you so quickly, and that you enjoyed it.

We apologize for making it too good for your arm days ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Damn! That was the quickest review!
I was surprised how quick they got it to me in Canada.

Had already tried watermelon so I knew the product just waited for my first taste of pink lemonade and wrote it up.

Great product and great company

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I was surprised how quick they got it to me in Canada. Had already tried watermelon so I knew the product just waited for my first taste of pink lemonade and wrote it up. Great product and great company
I'm really liking it so far! Are you using 1 or 2 scoops?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm really liking it so far! Are you using 1 or 2 scoops?
Depends on the day and whether or not its added to a stim.

Typically 2 scoops but less if I add it in with Enhanced. Great combo btw. Nitrates + HV is pretty intense.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Depends on the day and whether or not its added to a stim.

Typically 2 scoops but less if I add it in with Enhanced. Great combo btw. Nitrates + HV is pretty intense.
Intense combo for sure.

hendricks_yo

hendricks_yo

Awards
Best Pump Product Ive Ever Used ! .. On Leg Day They HURT Im So Pumped !

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I've only been using 1 scoop and I didn't know the serving size was two! 1 scoop have me a great pump, now I'm at 1 1/2 scoops and it's crazy intense!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've only been using 1 scoop and I didn't know the serving size was two! 1 scoop have me a great pump, now I'm at 1 1/2 scoops and it's crazy intense!
See, you still have room to push your pumps to the limit!