• Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anyone tried this?

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
haven't tried it myself yet, but a friend of mine have and he said it has a really nice recomp effects.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haven't tried it myself yet, but a friend of mine have and he said it has a really nice recomp effects.
i had to go to the hated bb.com to find reviews...alot of really good ones, but i don't trust that forum!!!

thanks for the reply...i would rep you but i am maxed out, sorry.

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
i had to go to the hated bb.com to find reviews...alot of really good ones, but i don't trust that forum!!!

thanks for the reply...i would rep you but i am maxed out, sorry.
yeah i was finding myself looking for some reviwes aswell, site can't be trust lol
and don't sweat it man it's all good i never really got that rep thing anyway...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah i was finding myself looking for some reviwes aswell, site can't be trust lol
and don't sweat it man it's all good i never really got that rep thing anyway...
a form of thanks and respect...i got you on reset!!!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm almost done with a 80 ct bottle. I didn't notice the pumps like other people noted about the product but it did give me that good ole Fenugreek sex drive and some DOMS.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I took it about 2 weeks. I was expecting another bottle on the mail and it got held up, so I stopped and saved the rest to use when the other bottle came. I was using it with Erase Pro dosed 4 days a week. I did notice some libido enhancement. Not much else. I dont usually notice much of anything from testosterone boosters though... I did not notice any pump effects either. No mood changes. I think I'll run the rest with a bottle of OG Endosurge and maybe erase again. Not expecting much... I really only took it cause I had been cutting for a few months and just wanted to help keep my hormones where they should be.

BB.com reviews... Everything gives cycle like gains. :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm almost done with a 80 ct bottle. I didn't notice the pumps like other people noted about the product but it did give me that good ole Fenugreek sex drive and some DOMS.
lol....i have plenty of cit mal and agmatine for pumps!!!

how did you dose?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took it about 2 weeks. I was expecting another bottle on the mail and it got held up, so I stopped and saved the rest to use when the other bottle came. I was using it with Erase Pro dosed 4 days a week. I did notice some libido enhancement. Not much else. I dont usually notice much of anything from testosterone boosters though... I did not notice any pump effects either. No mood changes. I think I'll run the rest with a bottle of OG Endosurge and maybe erase again. Not expecting much... I really only took it cause I had been cutting for a few months and just wanted to help keep my hormones where they should be.

BB.com reviews... Everything gives cycle like gains. :D
bummer that you didn't get any of the feel good mood change, besides the libido boost that is what i expect from a test booster...

thanks for your reply!!!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol....i have plenty of cit mal and agmatine for pumps!!!

how did you dose?
I dosed 2 caps pre workout. The bottle doesn't really last a full 60 days for me since on some weeks I dosed it 6 times as opposed to 5 (I lift 3 days on 1 day off).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I dosed 2 caps pre workout. The bottle doesn't really last a full 60 days for me since on some weeks I dosed it 6 times as opposed to 5 (I lift 3 days on 1 day off).
gotcha...thanks!!!