Athlete taking igf1

samadhismiles

Awards
it will increase the amount of nutrients your muscles uptake and in result will also increase lipolysis (fat burning). Its quite noticeable the two effects when taken at 25-45ug 3-4 times a week.

Kreb

Awards
it will increase the amount of nutrients your muscles uptake and in result will also increase lipolysis (fat burning). Its quite noticeable the two effects when taken at 25-45ug 3-4 times a week.
so more nutrients in muscle - does this mean they'll get stronger?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
ill be taking a massload of other things like prop/var/gh/t3/halo/clen. just wanted to see if the igf1 was worth taking
Geez, why dont you float some of that money over my way. That's a lot of stuff, hope you know what you're doing.

Kreb

Awards
Geez, why dont you float some of that money over my way. That's a lot of stuff, hope you know what you're doing.
for the most part yes, but some things ive never used before like the igf1 and halo, so there will be some minor experimenting.

samadhismiles

Awards
I'd drop the halo

I'd use the IGF for front of cycle and then during the last week and overlapping into PCT to help retain gains and see you through the shitty PCT period (you can continue to gain even during PCT with IGF).

Kreb

Awards
I'd drop the halo

I'd use the IGF for front of cycle and then during the last week and overlapping into PCT to help retain gains and see you through the shitty PCT period (you can continue to gain even during PCT with IGF).
halo's no good?

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
Run it all brutha!
Run the IGF at the end to get those last few % off. You prob will want to increase carb intake at this point, seems to increase fat-loss.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
halotestin the steroid
Looks like a beast of a cycle. Enjoy. :sgrin:

Like Daves said, it's a good idea to increase your carbs when you add the igf-1 even though you're cutting. Igf-1 can make you wicked lethargic when you're carb intake is too low.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
ill be taking a massload of other things like prop/var/gh/t3/halo/clen. just wanted to see if the igf1 was worth taking

I hope you already have experience with running each compound separately otherwise you could experience some nasty sides and not know what to do.