Aterall MA LABS

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my package of 20 caps over the holidays... I'm prob not gonna report back until after the holidays but here's my log.

I'll be running the caps in different dosages but initially will be dosing 3 caps with an empty stomach and I'll also try it with some fats. This is to test efficacy of both methods and see which one I better respond to.

Happy holidays everyone, Merry Christmas

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20 Caps rockin the smiley face per @Mike Arnold

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oops didn’t mean to post link here. Buuut, in!

Last edited:
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I have taken 3 caps both with a heaping tablespoon of peanut butter and also with nothing at all. I will give a more through report on both cases but this is a really good supplement. It's not a euphoric feel good supplement like vicaine, what it is a production and performance drug. If you need to get things done 3 caps will absolutely dial in your focus. I have some ADHD and have used adderall and this actually helps me focus really well.

Happy new years everyone, stay safe tonight :)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I have taken 3 caps both with a heaping tablespoon of peanut butter and also with nothing at all. I will give a more through report on both cases but this is a really good supplement. It's not a euphoric feel good supplement like vicaine, what it is a production and performance drug. If you need to get things done 3 caps will absolutely dial in your focus. I have some ADHD and have used adderall and this actually helps me focus really well.

Happy new years everyone, stay safe tonight :)
Yes, it allows me to focus better than Dextroamphetamine or Adderall was ever able to do. Though I don’t have ADHD per say- I have been prescribed both for off-label reasons.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In! All the best drugs come in sammich bags!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will say again this is a great product for production and pumping out work by the volume. When I took 3 caps with the peanut butter effects were definitely not as pronounced but they were they. They seemed to be a little more subtle but still felt very alert and task oriented.

Taking on an empty stomach I actually felt it hit me. A feeling of being wide awake more so than stimulated. Focus was on point. I don't feel very social or talkative which is the one drawback for me on this supplement so at 3 caps its kick ass when you need to get work done and wont be bothered by people.

I have also tried with 2 caps and I think thats a better dose for me as I just dont like feeling irritable.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will also note today I took 1mg of alprazolam and 2 caps of aterall and it was phenomenal. It completely took any edginess off but I was also still focused and even sociable. I know it wasnt designed for this and I dont recommend it but for me it mitigates the sides from both compounds (some lack of focus caused by alprazolam and the slight irritability from the modifinil).

For an otc product I will say nothing will help you focus and get work done like this product. I'll even go out on a limb and say it works as good or better than many rx drugs for that purpose.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Godstrength have you tried it yet while at the gym?
I havent tried it in the gym. Personally for me I tend to use stimulants more for production outside the gym. But it could definitely be used effectively in that aspect I would say.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 3 caps yesterday at lunch with a grapefruit and a few handfulls of fruit and nut mix.

You can feel the laser focus come on at about 45 min-1 hr. I previously thought taking on an empty stomach produced superior effects but yesterday with the small meal I had with the 3 caps this was my best experience so far.

Was at work and I'm not going to lie I felt laser focused and got a shyt ton of work done (I'm an estimator for a big construction company) and really liked the productivity aspect.

It does make me less sociable I noticed that I'm more interested in completing tasks than socializing. I had to make myself stop and engage the office full of people around me talking yesterday.....

Personally for me this is a production drug. It isnt for euphoria or social occasions but is more geared as a true focus and production drug and a Damn good one! This coming from someone whos tried just about everything out there and I mean everything.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Took 3 caps yesterday at lunch with a grapefruit and a few handfulls of fruit and nut mix.

You can feel the laser focus come on at about 45 min-1 hr. I previously thought taking on an empty stomach produced superior effects but yesterday with the small meal I had with the 3 caps this was my best experience so far.
It’s possible that the grapefruit augmented the absorption through CYP3A4 inhibition..?? (y)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s possible that the grapefruit augmented the absorption through CYP3A4 inhibition..?? (y)
I thought about that... I eat grapefruit regularly (and it can potentiate certain drugs, kratom etc) and thought about the possibility between the fats and the grapefruit it really had a nice effect. I have a few caps left and have taken a few days off so I think I have one or two doses left and then I'm going to do my final review

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For pre-workout purpose, I actually like Stim-Freak better. Both products are awesome, just depends what you need it for.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For pre-workout purpose, I actually like Stim-Freak better. Both products are awesome, just depends what you need it for.
I haven’t been taking it directly preworkout per say, as I have been working out mid afternoon in recent months- when I have the chance to. I’m definitely still in exotic stim mode as my preference for a PWO feel. I don’t need to be overly focused for my workouts and I prefer to be obliviously happy when I lift...that works for me!

I actually have 2 bottles of Stim-Freak heading my way that I will be trying for the first time :)

Nickec9

Awards
I haven’t been taking it directly preworkout per say, as I have been working out mid afternoon in recent months- when I have the chance to. I’m definitely still in exotic stim mode as my preference for a PWO feel. I don’t need to be overly focused for my workouts and I prefer to be obliviously happy when I lift...that works for me!

I actually have 2 bottles of Stim-Freak heading my way that I will be trying for the first time :)
Let me know how the stim freak is.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Me too... I havent tried stim freak yet. Just ran out of thermal spark so I may pick that up and I'm waiting for @Mike Arnold to drop his pre workout as well

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely! I take Eria Jarensis/DMHA products quite regularly (daily, for years), so I likely have a high tolerance. I know that Mike offers some of the highest quality supplements around though, so I am interested if I will be able to perceive any difference in that regard.
Me too... I havent tried stim freak yet. Just ran out of thermal spark so I may pick that up and I'm waiting for @Mike Arnold to drop his pre workout as well
I’m running off my last bottle of Thermal Spark, and should probably take a break from that anyway. I hope Stim-Freak produces some good feels! If I like it, I will likely stock up as it’s a nice value..

Many of us are looking forward to the PWO...I’m so ready!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Stim-Freak is my favorite capped preworkout. 2 caps is actually good enough for me. Take about 30 mins to hit. But it’s very smooth.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. I'm on my 2nd bottle of it. I like it a lot. But I like Stim-Freak more. Doesn't crush my appetite as much as Thermal Spark does.

Thermal Spark only requires 1 cap.
That's awesome.... I'm going to have to get some for sure. And yes thermal spark is a 1 cap product and it's super smooth

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So my final review is that this product is outstanding at doing exactly what it claims. It is a focus and production drug. Hands down the best nootropics formula ive ever used. Laser sharp focus and production increase. It isnt overbearing like I was afraid it might be causing irritability or feelings of being anti social. (I have had this before on modifinil).

That being said personally I liked this product best taken with a little fat. Whatever ingredient responsible for that onset of laser focus where everything feels dialed in and sharp happened better with some peanut butter or nuts. I did try 3 caps and while it worked well it was almost too well if that makes sense. As ive gotten older (42) ive found that I just use what I need and what works. 3 is a little more stimulation than I need and 2 caps also allowed me to get more doses in. I did the aterall at 1 cap a couple times when I used some other stimulants earlier in the day. I found this to be a better alternative than something like an energy drink for an afternoon pick me up and production booster.

I will say that I think @Mike Arnold formulated a fabulous product here. Clean and smooth and it does exactly as advertised. A+ formula and I'm gonna grab a bottle for days I absolutely need a kick in the pants.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So my final review is that this product is outstanding at doing exactly what it claims. It is a focus and production drug. Hands down the best nootropics formula ive ever used. Laser sharp focus and production increase. It isnt overbearing like I was afraid it might be causing irritability or feelings of being anti social. (I have had this before on modifinil).

That being said personally I liked this product best taken with a little fat. Whatever ingredient responsible for that onset of laser focus where everything feels dialed in and sharp happened better with some peanut butter or nuts. I did try 3 caps and while it worked well it was almost too well if that makes sense. As ive gotten older (42) ive found that I just use what I need and what works. 3 is a little more stimulation than I need and 2 caps also allowed me to get more doses in. I did the aterall at 1 cap a couple times when I used some other stimulants earlier in the day. I found this to be a better alternative than something like an energy drink for an afternoon pick me up and production booster.

I will say that I think @Mike Arnold formulated a fabulous product here. Clean and smooth and it does exactly as advertised. A+ formula and I'm gonna grab a bottle for days I absolutely need a kick in the pants.
I definitely agree with all that, and the dosage. I have been taking it lately on empty stomach, but I should try some peanut butter with it again to compare. It seems that the stim component is stronger on an empty stomach, but the focus very well could be stronger with some fats. I will see..

3 caps in one serving is fairly unnecessary for routine consumption, but would certainly be a nice mental boost when you really need it. 1 or 2 with a nice stim is otherwise just fine for me as well. Speaking of nice stims....I did receive my Stim Freak and I really like it! It actually hits me more than I anticipated at just 2 caps, and it’s as smooth as one would expect when you consider the ingredients. It’s definitely a winner that I will likely utilize quite regularly..

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I definitely agree with all that, and the dosage. I have been taking it lately on empty stomach, but I should try some peanut butter with it again to compare. It seems that the stim component is stronger on an empty stomach, but the focus very well could be stronger with some fats. I will see..

3 caps in one serving is fairly unnecessary for routine consumption, but would certainly be a nice mental boost when you really need it. 1 or 2 with a nice stim is otherwise just fine for me as well. Speaking of nice stims....I did receive my Stim Freak and I really like it! It actually hits me more than I anticipated at just 2 caps, and it’s as smooth as one would expect when you consider the ingredients. It’s definitely a winner that I will likely utilize quite regularly..
I still have 1 more bottle of thermal spark, then I'm gonna try the stim freak!!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anybody know when this is available again?
Hopefully, no more than a few weeks. That's still a relatively long time, but one of my providers can no longer obtain one of the ingredients, so I had to go elsewhere, which put things behind a few weeks. If it weren't for that, it already would have been back in stock.

I will make an announcement when it is back. :)

Last edited: