**Aterall ER** Review and Feedback thread

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have now taken Aterall ER three times at 3 capsules each time. It was taken first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. The top two positives effects were extreme focus and a very awake feeling. It felt like I just got a perfect night of sleep despite have getting less than optimal sleep. The amount of energy was perfect. No overstimulation like some other products can give. The only negative was a slight bit of anxiety, but that may have been due to eating a way too much sugar over Christmas and Christmas eve. The name is very fitting for this product and I definitely plan on buying more bottles. I think Aterall ER may have moved into the top spot of my list of best nootropic products and might be on my list of top supplements of all time.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Join me!!

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Loving this product but running low. Any eta on restock?

Thank you!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Loving this product but running low. Any eta on restock?

Thank you!

Hey @MikeArnold do we have an ETA on this product? Thanks so much!!!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My manufacucturer was having trouble sourcing one of the main ingredients at a reasonable price (many sources started charging 300% more due to the China issue), which would have made it unaffordable for me to continue producing at its current price point.

I think we have it all worked out now, but from what I am hearing, it is still probably going to be another two weeks.

kck

Awards
My manufacucturer was having trouble sourcing one of the main ingredients at a reasonable price (many sources started charging 300% more due to the China issue), which would have made it unaffordable for me to continue producing at its current price point.

I think we have it all worked out now, but from what I am hearing, it is still probably going to be another two weeks.
So you're thinking end of this month?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you're thinking end of this month?
I was just told that all the raws have been purchased. Once they arrive, it will be bottled and then shipped to me. So, yes, it will still be a few weeks, but at least I have a more exact timeline now. I will also be releasing a preworkout very soon (I am just waiting on labels) and a super powerful stim product...all within a month or so.

kck

Awards
I was just told that all the raws have been purchased. Once they arrive, it will be bottled and then shipped to me. So, yes, it will still be a few weeks, but at least I have a more exact timeline now. I will also be releasing a preworkout very soon (I am just waiting on labels) and a super powerful stim product...all within a month or so.
Thank you

kck

Awards
Thank you

kck

Awards
Thank you

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super powerful stim product?? Any details lol you can't do that without giving us something haha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Super powerful stim product?? Any details lol you can't do that without giving us something haha
I will tell you this. The product will be comprised primarily of molecules with an amphetamine backbone and supply an effect equal to controllled amphetamines (in terms of stimulatory effects). While many of the ingredients will be familiar to you, this product will be unique due to several of the inhibitory mechanisms employed. It will be very strong. That's all I am going to say right now.

I will also tell you that it will be an encapsulated product...probably priced somewhere around $45 pre-discount.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will tell you this. The product will be comprised primarily of molecules with an amphetamine backbone and supply an effect equal to controllled amphetamines (in terms of stimulatory effects). While many of the ingredients will be familiar to you, this product will be unique due to several of the inhibitory mechanisms employed. It will be very strong. That's all I am going to say right now.

I will also tell you that it will be an encapsulated product...probably priced somewhere around $45 pre-discount.
I am ready for this!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will tell you this. The product will be comprised primarily of molecules with an amphetamine backbone and supply an effect equal to controllled amphetamines (in terms of stimulatory effects).
You’re making all our fantasies become a reality. I literally just got a lump in my throat and slightly short of breath from the excitement!

kck

Awards

You’re gonna have give some notice on the delivery date for these products. I’m probably gonna buy loads of each product so I don’t miss out on them this time.

Still searching for a replacement of OG Craze!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’re gonna have give some notice on the delivery date for these products. I’m probably gonna buy loads of each product so I don’t miss out on them this time.

Still searching for a replacement of OG Craze!
The good ole 'OG Craze--the premiere illegal amphetamine-laced preworkout. LOL. The good news is that a pure amphetamine effect can be duplicated without breaking the law. This is a product that I am going to have to experiment with multiple times (with samples from the manufacturer) I order to make sure I get the ratios correct. The dosages and ratios of this product mean EVERYTHING. One known ingredient (and it isn't a cheap one, either) in this product will be dosed a full 700% higher than any other pre-workout on the market today, but it will actually provide an effect significantly more powerful than what that percentage indicates. MAOI inhibition is a beautiful thing. The problem is that there are almost no legal ingredients on the OTC market capable of inhibiting MAOI to any meaningful degree (compared to script drugs). I have located one legal ingredient that has a MAO-B inhibiting effect even more potent than deprenyl....and an MAO-A inhibiting compound also capable of equaling prescriptions drugs.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The good ole 'OG Craze--the premiere illegal amphetamine-laced preworkout. LOL. The good news is that a pure amphetamine effect can be duplicated without breaking the law. This is a product that I am going to have to experiment with multiple times (with samples from the manufacturer) I order to make sure I get the ratios correct. The dosages and ratios of this product mean EVERYTHING. One known ingredient (and it isn't a cheap one, either) in this product will be dosed a full 700% higher than any other pre-workout on the market today, but it will actually provide an effect significantly more powerful than what that percentage indicates. MAOI inhibition is a beautiful thing. The problem is that there are almost no legal ingredients on the OTC market capable of inhibiting MAOI to any meaningful degree (compared to script drugs). I have located one legal ingredient that has a MAO-B inhibiting effect even more potent than deprenyl....and an MAO-A inhibiting compound also capable of equaling prescriptions drugs.
If you need any beta testers @Mike Arnold id love to give you some feedback

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Something tells me Hordenine, Kava, and/or Paeonol might be involved here?
If you need any beta testers @Mike Arnold id love to give you some feedback
If he needs more than one, I will do the same...haha

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Something tells me Hordenine, Kava, and/or Paeonol might be involved here?

If he needs more than one, I will do the same...haha
And some eria jarensis extract and a big dose of Theobromine in to the mix also.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm willing to bet good money mike would not put theanine in this...
I don’t know man he dose seem to put it in all of his products. It is in Stim Freak, Aterall and on the label he put out for his pre. I really hope he leaves it out of this one though.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The product is already made. Theanine is in there. I love that stuff. Personally, I think it works very well when combined with a large doses of stims, as it increases the product's dopaminergic effect (feel good effect), while reducing any anxiety that might accompany a high stim product. Clinical research appears to confirm this in the large majority of those tested. For example, when theanine is combined with caffeine, nearly all test subjects reported an increase in both focus and mood without any reduction in alertness. Those who have tried stim-freak all seem to love it as well. That product has more repeat buyers than any other product I sell, aside from the now discontinued Vicaine.

As for the upcoming pre, all those who tested it had very positive reviews. No one said the stimulant effect was inadeauate. Some said they only used half the full serving size because the stim effect was too much for them at the full dose. For the average person, I think the full dose will be fine. The amount of theanine included in the product is nowhere near enough to cause any type of noticable sedation, especially when combined with all the other stims/nootropics. It will hit plenty hard enough as it is, except for, possibly, those who have super high stim tolerances.

However, my pre was designed to provide much more than the typical pre that contains a bunch of stims and not much else (90%+ of the market). It is very comprehensive, as it includes large doses of the most effective ingredients across every major category of pre-workout supplementation. This includes bloodflow/pumps, strength & power, recovery & growth, energy & focus, etc.

Now, if the primary reason someone uses a pre-workout product is because they want stimulation, then there are cheaper options available (stim-freak or any number of pres on the market that are loaded with stims and little else). However, if one's goal is to optimize the whole range of bodybuilding related processes (which, in my opinion, is what a pre-workout should do when improvement is the goal), then I believe it is the most effective and comprehensive pre on the market. If anyone disputes this, I would be happy for them to post a label of a competing product for comparison. I've looked at them all. I've seen a few which are pretty damn good in multiple areas, but they are always missing/lacking effectiveness in at least one (or more) categories. I have not yet seen a product which addresses the whole range of bodybuilding related factors as effectively as Collision Course does.

Last edited:

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ATERALL ER Update...

It now appears that after ordering the last ingredient we neeed to complete the product, the raws company will not be shipping it after all. Getting raws from China has been VERY tough since the Corona virus has decimated their economy. You can contact 8 raws distributers and you MIGHT get 1 respose back. That's how bad it is....and based on what is being said, China's economy might not EVER fully recover...and if it does, it could be years before supply chains are going strong again.

Yesterday, my manufacurer was ready to give me back my money because he can't find Adrafinil anywhere. We've contacted 8 sorces and all are out. Two of them have discontinued it completely. There is only one source that has any...and it is in the US. The problem is that they charge literally 3X as much as anyone else. This would rause the price of my prodict substantially, as it is the single most expensive ingredient in the product.

On top of that, the makers of Dynamine (major assholes) have decided to take advantage of every supplement company by increasing the price of dynamine by 300%! They are doing this simly because they know it is now more difficult for supp cmpanies to get other stims out of China.

Fortunately, I still have enough Dynamine to make 1 more run of Aterall ER, but after that I doubt it will be in the product from that point forward. I've spoken to a half-dozen supp compny owners since they raised the price...and NONE of us are going to purchase any more until they lower the price back down. According to what my 2 manufacuturers have told me, at least a dozen of the other company owners they have spoken to are no longer going to be putting dynamine in their products either. Good. **** anyone who tries to take advantage of companies in tough situations. It makes me really lose respect for the makers of dyamine (they also make TeaCrine, etc.). I was going to have dynamine in my next 2 upcoming products too. Not anymore.

Anyway, as far as ATERALL ER is considered, I am having my manufacurer contact the US source that costs 3X more than anyone else...and see if they still have any. If they do, I will likely buy some just so I can get this run made, BUT the price will be going up at least $3-4...and that won't come anywhere close to covering my loss. Even then, if anyone tried to buy these ingredients separately at these dosages, they would spend WAY more. I looked at the price of Adrafinil at Nootropics Depot and they sell 5 grams for $18 (in powder form). I have 10 grams in 1 botle of ATERALL ER. So, if you boight 10 grams from Nootropics Depot, it would cost $36 just for that one ingredient...and it wouldn't even be in caps. The companies who sell capped arafinil typically charge even more. Of course, ATERALL ER contains 9 more ingredients on top of that.

Last week I was ready to just pull the plug on the product, but I've had so many people asking when I'm going to get more in that I am going to try and continue making it. Right now the price is $69.99 pre-discount and like $59.50 post-discount. It will likely go up to $72-73 an cost about $62 post-discount. If I don't raise it at least that much..to cover a little bit of the greatly increased production cost, it's really not even worth me continuing to make it anymore. So, hopefully, people won't mind paying a few extra bucks.

I'm doing the best I can, guys...but because none of my poducts are simple and often include ingredients that aren't commonly found in your typical supplement, it really make things more difficult. My manufacurers love me, but they also hate me at the same time because my stuff is always difficult for them to make. They DREAD when I am going to make a new product because they know it will be nothing but ongoing headaches. They actually tell me this. LOL. But, I ust can't stand making simple knock-off products that are nothing special. I woudn't even enjoy this industry if I was just making a bunch of copycat products. I always want to have new formulations, higher dosages and/or new ingredients. Otherwise, I would just get into another industry. This industry is a blast when things are running smoothly, but a massive pain when they're not.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ATERALL ER Update...

It now appears that after ordering the last ingredient we neeed to complete the product, the raws company will not be shipping it after all. Getting raws from China has been VERY tough since the Corona virus has decimated their economy. You can contact 8 raws distributers and you MIGHT get 1 respose back. That's how bad it is....and based on what is being said, China's economy might not EVER fully recover...and if it does, it could be years before supply chains are going strong again.

Yesterday, my manufacurer was ready to give me back my money because he can't find Adrafinil anywhere. We've contacted 8 sorces and all are out. Two of them have discontinued it completely. There is only one source that has any...and it is in the US. The problem is that they charge literally 3X as much as anyone else. This would rause the price of my prodict substantially, as it is the single most expensive ingredient in the product.

On top of that, the makers of Dynamine (major assholes) have decided to take advantage of every supplement company by increasing the price of dynamine by 300%! They are doing this simly because they know it is now more difficult for supp cmpanies to get other stims out of China.

Fortunately, I still have enough Dynamine to make 1 more run of Aterall ER, but after that I doubt it will be in the product from that point forward. I've spoken to a half-dozen supp compny owners since they raised the price...and NONE of us are going to purchase any more until they lower the price back down. According to what my 2 manufacuturers have told me, at least a dozen of the other company owners they have spoken to are no longer going to be putting dynamine in their products either. Good. **** anyone who tries to take advantage of companies in tough situations. It makes me really lose respect for the makers of dyamine (they also make TeaCrine, etc.). I was going to have dynamine in my next 2 upcoming products too. Not anymore.

Anyway, as far as ATERALL ER is considered, I am having my manufacurer contact the US source that costs 3X more than anyone else...and see if they still have any. If they do, I will likely buy some just so I can get this run made, BUT the price will be going up at least $3-4...and that won't come anywhere close to covering my loss. Even then, if anyone tried to buy these ingredients separately at these dosages, they would spend WAY more. I looked at the price of Adrafinil at Nootropics Depot and they sell 5 grams for $18 (in powder form). I have 10 grams in 1 botle of ATERALL ER. So, if you boight 10 grams from Nootropics Depot, it would cost $36 just for that one ingredient...and it wouldn't even be in caps. The companies who sell capped arafinil typically charge even more. Of course, ATERALL ER contains 9 more ingredients on top of that.

Last week I was ready to just pull the plug on the product, but I've had so many people asking when I'm going to get more in that I am going to try and continue making it. Right now the price is $69.99 pre-discount and like $59.50 post-discount. It will likely go up to $72-73 an cost about $62 post-discount. If I don't raise it at least that much..to cover a little bit of the greatly increased production cost, it's really not even worth me continuing to make it anymore. So, hopefully, people won't mind paying a few extra bucks.

I'm doing the best I can, guys...but because none of my poducts are simple and often include ingredients that aren't commonly found in your typical supplement, it really make things more difficult. My manufacurers love me, but they also hate me at the same time because my stuff is always difficult for them to make. They DREAD when I am going to make a new product because they know it will be nothing but ongoing headaches. They actually tell me this. LOL. But, I ust can't stand making simple knock-off products that are nothing special. I woudn't even enjoy this industry if I was just making a bunch of copycat products. I always want to have new formulations, higher dosages and/or new ingredients. Otherwise, I would just get into another industry. This industry is a blast when things are running smoothly, but a massive pain when they're not.
That sucks Mike, you're an innovator and your ingenuitive.... You'll adapt and overcome and come up with something else great. It's at the core of who you are. You're a diamond in a world filled with fugazis. You just keep pressing brother, you've brought some real creativity and integrity to this game for a long time.... And I know you'll keep rocking. You tha man bro and you have a lot of support.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Major bummer. I could see using this, as I have, three days a week ad infinitum. But given the efficacy of this product, I’m absolutely willing to pay a bit more. Just going to have to save it for when I’m really in need.