ATD for AI info needed

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got a free bottle of Hardcore Anabolics Xtreme PCT...apparently it has ATD (1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17- dione) in the ingredients list. Not sure about exactly how much though.

Anyone know of the best way and time to use this during PCT? Ive never used an AI during PCT (only used Clomid and test booster), and searching around looks like some people will start their AI only on week 2 of PCT, while others use the AI for the entire 4 weeks.
I plan on using either clomid or torem, along with CEL's Mtest...and might throw in this Xtreme PCT.
This will be after a 4 week DMZ cycle (DMZ + Dermacrine).

Is ATD a decent AI to begin with?

2Burnt

Awards
Im definitely not the one to answer this. I liked ATD when i tried it. But most people i spoke too always added it in the second week. But I'd love to hear some experienced responses on this.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im definitely not the one to answer this. I liked ATD when i tried it. But most people i spoke too always added it in the second week. But I'd love to hear some experienced responses on this.
Thanks man. Yeah i was thinking this:

Clomid or Torem for 4 weeks, then add the ATD on week two and run it for a total of 4 weeks, so a 5 week PCT.